YesNoOk

Osama Bin Laden is dead (Read 31308 times)

Started by OZ, May 02, 2011, 04:51:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead
#61  May 02, 2011, 05:52:19 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
according to most recent news, it was obama who got killed by osama.
#62  May 02, 2011, 05:54:03 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time

Cap

#63  May 02, 2011, 05:54:41 am
  • Get your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape!
    • USA
Shit, three pages already? I was virus killing, so I was on another computer and didn't bother to check up.

Also, Oxe, stfu. Stop saying "The Americans". Last I checked, you were American. We may both agree that the US is far from great, but there are plenty of good people out there who won't be chanting "USA! USA! USA!" tomorrow.
#64  May 02, 2011, 05:57:44 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
I'm not American
#65  May 02, 2011, 05:59:58 am
  • Add-on Pro :P
    • Mexico
AND THE  PLOT THICKENS!
I live in Mexico, and this means we now get to import MORE GUNS FROM THE USA NOW! AWESOME :D

TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
>:)
[/center]
#66  May 02, 2011, 06:01:47 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
^welcome to real life.
I managed to record more than half of his anouncement. FUCK i didn't think of recording it till almost 2 minutes later D:
Yeah I know but I just hate how the Americans will react to this. Tomorrow I'll be the only one that isn't too happy about his death and I'll be the school asshole. :-\
Okay, what the fuck man?  You're making it sound like you're pro-Bin Laden.  I don't give a flying fuck what you think about 'the Americans' (which is a really obnoxious attitude, BTW), this guy was a mass murderer, leader of an international terrorist organization, and an all-around prick.  Why wouldn't you be happy that he's dead, regardless of who did it?

MDI

#67  May 02, 2011, 06:02:04 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
I hate how the US thinks they're saints, what the US soldiers are doing to those citizens was much worse than 9/11. Putting a curfew on Iraquians, Raping Women, Humiliating Prisoners, burning children. That's why I'm not happy at Osama's death, Americans will further think they're the best and that only their suffering counts.

Being the lesser of two evils, USA being the greater evil (in your opinion) then Bin Laden does NOT cancel out what an asshole Bin Laden was.
ey
#68  May 02, 2011, 06:03:25 am
    • Mexico

TempesT said:
I just got back from having really hot and raw sex with sal and seph, oh my gosh they violated my body many times, IT WAS GREAT!!!!! They have many big dick and used to have sex with my sex holes! Also my armpits are strictly OFF LIMITS especially to foreign weiners.
[/center]
#69  May 02, 2011, 06:03:45 am
#70  May 02, 2011, 06:03:59 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
^welcome to real life.
I managed to record more than half of his anouncement. FUCK i didn't think of recording it till almost 2 minutes later D:
Yeah I know but I just hate how the Americans will react to this. Tomorrow I'll be the only one that isn't too happy about his death and I'll be the school asshole. :-\
Okay, what the fuck man?  You're making it sound like you're pro-Bin Laden.  I don't give a flying fuck what you think about 'the Americans' (which is a really obnoxious attitude, BTW), this guy was a mass murderer, leader of an international terrorist organization, and an all-around prick.  Why wouldn't you be happy that he's dead, regardless of who did it?
I'm not quite fond of celebrating the death of someone.

I hate how the US thinks they're saints, what the US soldiers are doing to those citizens was much worse than 9/11. Putting a curfew on Iraquians, Raping Women, Humiliating Prisoners, burning children. That's why I'm not happy at Osama's death, Americans will further think they're the best and that only their suffering counts.

Being the lesser of two evils, USA being the greater evil (in your opinion) then Bin Laden does NOT cancel out what an asshole Bin Laden was.
Yes I know he's an asshole, he killed a lot of Muslims and that. But my point is the US isn't innocent, but I've already made that clear :V

#71  May 02, 2011, 06:04:57 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
^welcome to real life.
Okay, what the fuck man?  You're making it sound like you're pro-Bin Laden.

He's been building up a pro-Osama persona this entire thread.
[size=3pt]you'd have been better off ignoring it like the rest of us[/size]
according to most recent news, it was obama who got killed by osama.

Sounds like Face/Off.
I haven't watched that movie in a while.
btw how much was the reward.

$27 million.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#72  May 02, 2011, 06:05:48 am
    • Mexico

TempesT said:
[/center]
#73  May 02, 2011, 06:06:48 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
He's been building up a pro-Osama persona this entire thread.
[size=3pt]you'd have been better off ignoring it like the rest of us[/size]
They're on to me :ninja:

inb4salquotinghimselfagain
#74  May 02, 2011, 06:07:03 am
maybe he just likes outlaws.
#75  May 02, 2011, 06:08:46 am
    • Mexico

TempesT said:
[/center]
#76  May 02, 2011, 06:09:38 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Well hopefully with him dead the wars in the Middle East will decline, fat chance though.
Or it could get worse :(
#77  May 02, 2011, 06:11:08 am
    • Mexico
Not happening, we still have the ENTIRE group we are after over there. Expect a quick money rush to that side of the world since we Americans want to end this quickly :D

TempesT said:
[/center]
#78  May 02, 2011, 06:12:20 am
  • Best supporting character in history of anime.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/aznperson569M
Yeah. Just cause Bin Laden is dead doesnt mean the whole thing is gonna drop. There's probably gonna be another guy, ready to take his position.

uguu
#79  May 02, 2011, 06:15:09 am
    • Mexico
Could have said it better. :P

TempesT said:
[/center]
#80  May 02, 2011, 06:18:12 am
That's assuming  he had much of leadership role since 911. He's just been figure head since then.