YesNoOk

News (Read 40925 times)

Started by Liero, April 06, 2010, 01:26:21 am
Share this topic:
Re: News
#21  May 17, 2011, 11:26:06 pm
    • USA
Amazing Job! I can't wait to hear more from this project also "Zppr" Looks amazing.
#22  May 20, 2011, 09:18:49 pm
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/hadoabuser
New stuff at the top!  Apologies for my super infrequent updates.  I need to be better with keeping an eye on this stuff.

Naw its fine, we all know life is unpredictable. Just glad to know you're still at this, very fantastic update video. I really love that you named the "grooves" the way you did. I just hope I don't get a headache with the combo possibilities like I did with a certain person's Goku.
Card Sagas Wars > what ever you like.
POTS has his name in 50% of characters' readme. I shall have 50% too, but for stages ! :ninja: ;D
#23  May 21, 2011, 01:55:10 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
a certain person's Goku.
Who ? :P

Anyway, watched the video, and everything is really looking great. Everything, from graphics to gameplay, grooves, combo possibilities, etc. seems to have been worked on very well. Can't wait to test the fist beta. :)
#24  May 31, 2011, 10:47:00 am
  • King of Sona
super smooth animations
mc uppercut looks like a top tier
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#25  June 05, 2011, 08:21:02 pm
    • http://rumblepk.tumblr.com/
Alright, so I've done just about everything I can think of for this game to be ready.  All that is left is to record voices for everyone and it will be ready!

Forewarning though, I am trying a new system out that (for the most part) ignores juggle counting, so I know there are some infinites.  I have knocked out a few obvious ones, but I'm hoping to catch them all as time progresses.  Infinites should still be very difficult to do because of certain things that are in play, but I'll go over that more later.

In terms of a release date, it's looking like June 17th will be the day!
#26  June 06, 2011, 02:46:12 am
Excellent. I can't wait.
#27  June 08, 2011, 11:57:00 pm
Aweome damn and I thought you might have stopped working on this thing

Monkey D. Luffy W.I.P Thanks to C.R.O.M Lando
#28  June 17, 2011, 09:15:28 pm
Today's the day!  Im getting everything packed and ready to go and it will all be posted in a bit.  I've also put together a small strategy guide that may help with a few things, though I did not have the time to explain everything as much as I would have liked.  You'll find the guide in the main folder. 

As of this release, only 3 characters are available, but as I get everything else ready to go, I'll release it bit by bit.

I hope you're all as excited as I am!
#29  June 19, 2011, 06:55:48 am
The frame rate is low on my computer, it's all choppy.  :'( It could be either my computer's a piece of crap, or something is not right on the game.
#30  June 20, 2011, 03:37:42 am
The frame rate is low on my computer, it's all choppy.  :'( It could be either my computer's a piece of crap, or something is not right on the game.

Unfortunately, everything in the game is HD so it may not run very well on some computers.  You may want to make sure that the video settings are direct x and you're running it in full screen.

I'm sorry if it still doesn't run so great.  I really wanted it to look as best as I possibly could.