YesNoOk

DOWNLOAD- X-Men: Second Coming - v1.0 (Read 20421 times)

Started by zvitor, October 11, 2011, 11:08:17 pm
DOWNLOAD- X-Men: Second Coming - v1.0
#1  October 11, 2011, 11:08:17 pm

On this day we are proud to bring you the newest revision of X-Men: Second Coming. Less than a year following the first release, this game brings all of the amazing battles from the original as well as tons of enhancements for the seasoned fighting gamer.

* Upgraded to the Mugen 1.0 platform
* Updated High-resolution storyboards
* Professor X
* Indepth character balancing
* Printable DVD cover
* Complete Game Manual
* Tons of Easter Eggs!!

Projext X would like to thank everyone who helped along the way to bring us this far. Especially all of the beta testers who continually download our stuff so we can get feedback and make it even better. This one's for you!

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.projectx.infinitymugenteam.com/
Re: DOWNLOAD- X-Men: Second Coming - v1.0
#2  October 12, 2011, 01:48:04 am
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Wow! this is GREAT BRO! :D
#3  October 12, 2011, 03:38:16 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Glad to see an update. keep up the good work.
#4  October 12, 2011, 06:04:34 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I am going to enjoy this!
#5  October 12, 2011, 06:06:32 am
  • CANCER free since April 13th
    • USA
Bloody Awsome
---------
I AM THE GOD OF WAR... u are HALF!!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#6  October 12, 2011, 06:02:49 pm
Loving the update. The background music is ridiculously loud compared to the Character sounds though. Adjusting BGM in the menu does nothing.

Edit: Music might not be the problem. I noticed that the volume of the characters voices is all over the place. Cyclops is hard as hell to hear, Emma is too loud on some animations. Just my 2 cents.  ;D
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:41:38 pm by highholyme
#7  October 16, 2011, 04:54:59 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
First of all, its a goddamn shame only, what, five people replied to this.... It's a shame because Second Coming is fantastic!!

This release has that "full game" feel nailed. I really like the solid, complete and balanced feel you guys established. Seriously.... This release gives Activision's liscenced shit a run for it's money.

I've always been a huge fan of your work Zvitor. Second Coming has a permanent spot on my HDD. Thank you so much for a job well done.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#8  October 16, 2011, 09:10:26 pm
    • USA
this is a shame because that is some epic crap right there
---------

#9  October 16, 2011, 10:22:02 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I am giving this a try, will rpely later with comments.
#10  October 16, 2011, 10:34:39 pm
    • USA
First of all, its a goddamn shame only, what, five people replied to this.... It's a shame because Second Coming is fantastic!!
Too many people are too immersed playing the game to reply. :P

Downloaded it when I saw it released on the MFG Facebook page. Although I have grown tired of the MvC styled gameplay that plagues many mugen characters, I enjoyed playing this.

I still enjoy playing Deadpool and even picked up Nightcrawler.
#11  October 17, 2011, 01:42:50 am
thanks guys, like we said, v0.9 was not tested so much, just me and acey tested it.

at this 1.0 version we fixed lot of bugs and Acey did several gameplay changes.

#12  October 17, 2011, 02:01:40 am
    • USA
that rouge is some AWWWWWWWSOMENESSs.. Getsome..
---------

#13  October 17, 2011, 04:31:31 pm
I noticed that after Storm does her Light Storm (D, DF, F + PP) and Rain Storm (D, DB, B + KK) in the air, she suddenly reappears on the ground.
#14  October 19, 2011, 02:44:47 pm
  • Half Mutant, Half Saiyan
I just wanted to say congratulations in making it to 1.0! I played also the previous version and you can see that there are a lot f improvements in this game, which IMO is very well done and very fun to play.
I also love that you released the prime sentinels, I'd been wanting to add them to my roster since the first day I saw them.
Keep up the good work!!!
#15  October 25, 2011, 09:14:08 pm
    • www.InfinityMugenTeam.com
I noticed that after Storm does her Light Storm (D, DF, F + PP) and Rain Storm (D, DB, B + KK) in the air, she suddenly reappears on the ground.

Thanks, that Storm glitch, and a bunch of others have since been updated and uploaded again. We probably have one or two more updates to go through as well based on feadback.
#16  November 18, 2011, 12:43:27 pm
I accidentaly stumble upon this game, and man, what a great game! I always wish for the next x-men COA and my pray has been answered.   ;D

and i dont know where to put this, i noticed wolverine hyper, the one which he run forward and when the attack connect, he will start to claw his opponent furiously (i think it is call 'weapon x').
if you do it at the edge of the screen, while still in the 'clawing the opponent' animation, sometime the opponent managed to escape to behind of wolverine and can attack from there.

sorry if you already knew about this   ;)
#17  February 20, 2012, 04:24:39 am
Great Game.
#18  June 26, 2012, 02:32:19 am
Just wanted to say thank you for working so hard on this game its alot of fun and it looks amazing so yeah THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! ;D