YesNoOk

AGP: The Discussion Thread (ideas & suggestions are welcome) (Read 137483 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, October 04, 2011, 11:55:18 pm
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Discussion Thread
#21  November 13, 2011, 05:10:26 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
After seeing this release thread, I was thinking in a kind of bonus game for my fullgame, something like "Clone Army Bonus", where a lot of unfinished clones (just with the basics, no specials nor supers) comes to attack the clone you choosed.

For me, as I said in that thread, the real release is the Army Code, not the Sonic & Mario applies to that code, so maybe I can use it to make this kind of fullgame. What do you think?? Is this a good idea for my fullgame??

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#22  November 13, 2011, 11:17:52 pm
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
For me, as I said in that thread, the real release is the Army Code, not the Sonic & Mario applies to that code, so maybe I can use it to make this kind of fullgame. What do you think?? Is this a good idea for my fullgame??

It does sound like a pretty neat idea, though it could look like they have missing limbs, or screwed up anatomy.
To give it that 'failed clone' look.
#23  November 13, 2011, 11:28:30 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I wouldn't use Marky's code though. IIRC, the code is prone to bugs and glitches.

Maybe you could look at Pots Strength training or Most mysterious's Rox Howard clones instead.
#24  November 13, 2011, 11:42:40 pm
    • Chile
Well, that Army Code gave me the idea... but yeah, better to look the main source (MM's Rox Howard clones) instead that code. Probably if I make it, it would be released along with the 2 bosses as exclusive characters for the finished fullgame

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#25  November 14, 2011, 01:50:03 am
After seeing this release thread, I was thinking in a kind of bonus game for my fullgame, something like "Clone Army Bonus", where a lot of unfinished clones (just with the basics, no specials nor supers) comes to attack the clone you choosed.

It is a great Ideal man, as a big fan of Gouki, I approve 8) go for it :D

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:58:29 am by devilgenemugen
#26  November 14, 2011, 01:58:01 am
  • Shhh...I'm thinking....
    • www.freewebs.com/gozartv/
As a character idea, maybe you should have a final boss. Give him some very powerful moves (not cheap) and a totally boss SGS.
You're cursed.
#27  November 14, 2011, 01:59:24 am
he already included the final bosses, Asura and Original Gouki

#28  November 14, 2011, 02:05:16 am
  • Shhh...I'm thinking....
    • www.freewebs.com/gozartv/
You're cursed.
#29  November 14, 2011, 11:24:48 pm
    • Chile
That's true. I'll use Zero de Armentis' SF3->CVS Akuma sprites to difference him from clones, and Asura I wanted to include as a failed experiement who's out of control. Those 2 along with Army Clones Bonus only will be avaliables in my fullgame, no public release for them

#30  November 15, 2011, 04:26:44 pm
I have got suggestion for the boss stages, you can use kof99's both Krizalid stages, Krizalid-1 and Krizalid-2 stages. For the bonus game, you can assign it to krizalid-1 stage and for Asura and Original Gouki, you can use Krizalid-2 stage. Krizalid-1 and Krizalid-2 stages are there: http://cirio.piiym.net/stg_kof99.htm and it is open source ;)

I have also think about the cut screen on and off but sadly that Mugen don't support Cut Screen between matches. Asura is kept inside Krizalid-1's stage which shows a red figure clone there:

After all the bonus stage clones are defeated, Asura emerge from the red figure and player gets to fight him in Krizalid-2 stage. After defeating Asura, Asura went beserk and Original Gouki came and does a Misogi on Asura, killing him and claim that he is going to destroy all his clones and only the original Gouki himself stays.

For the ending, whatever the clone chosen to defeat the Original Gouki will now known as the real Gouki :P something like this...

Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:33:52 pm by devilgenemugen
#31  November 16, 2011, 07:13:38 pm
    • Chile
Thanks for the idea. Indeed, I was thinking in something similar, but Original Gouki and Asura are the final boss, but it's random between those 2, there's no interaction between them, Or it's one or it's another. Also, the stages I wanted for my game has to be with permission of the authors, or open source, I don't want to use closed source stages, it's not my style :P

Also, I'm searching stuff for the screenpack, I just found some electric/computer circuits big images to use them as backgrounds for the SP, as well some fonts to make for my fullgame (as I said before, one of them is OCR-A) and manage how to use "Font Factory" (from the creators of Fighter Factory) to make them...

#32  November 16, 2011, 07:22:00 pm
Which game will Original Gouki's moves be based off of? SFA3, SF3, SF4...none? I'm asking because they all play differently.
#33  November 16, 2011, 07:34:20 pm
    • Chile
I'm not sure yet (probably a megamix/selection), but the only I know that Original Akuma and Asura won't be limited in special/supers arsenal, that's mean more than 4 specials per char and all supers avaliable since the beginning (no choosed "mode" for pal1-6/pal7-12)

#34  November 16, 2011, 09:02:13 pm
  • SNK is life
Well, that Army Code gave me the idea... but yeah, better to look the main source (MM's Rox Howard clones) instead that code. Probably if I make it, it would be released along with the 2 bosses as exclusive characters for the finished fullgame
CLONES? Make it so that the guys who get beat up are Ryu / Ken / Sean / Dan, all in different sprite styles >:D

#35  November 16, 2011, 11:28:10 pm
    • Chile
That would be awesome for normal MUGEN :XD: but for my game only need Akuma clones, since all this tournament is "developed" in a laboratory :P

#36  November 18, 2011, 11:33:57 am
Thanks for the idea. Indeed, I was thinking in something similar, but Original Gouki and Asura are the final boss, but it's random between those 2, there's no interaction between them, Or it's one or it's another. Also, the stages I wanted for my game has to be with permission of the authors, or open source, I don't want to use closed source stages, it's not my style :P
I always thought Cirio's Work are open source :???:

#37  November 20, 2011, 06:36:12 am
    • Chile
Really?? I don't have idea... I think I can use the stage then :P

#38  November 20, 2011, 06:43:22 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Cirio is open source, if you're not so sure just credit him
Chilling
#39  November 20, 2011, 07:05:23 am
    • Chile
I credit everyone I use their creations. So yeah, I'll use that stage (and maybe others, let's see :P)

#40  December 07, 2011, 08:49:41 pm
    • Chile
Lately I was thinking about the fullgame... what about a beta release at the end of the month... or in january, maybe??