YesNoOk

NEXUS REBORN FOR 1.0 MUGEN (Read 71914 times)

Started by SOLIDUS SNAKE, December 21, 2011, 05:28:31 pm
Share this topic:
NEXUS REBORN FOR 1.0 MUGEN
#1  December 21, 2011, 05:28:31 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
OK here is another works of mine now it's ready for you to have. It's been a lot of hard work but, it's all for me. Keep in mind this is a full custom screen pack. The stage select fonts are meant to be the way they are, just modify your stage name. Please enjoy and leave decent feedback and not dumb stuff, lets keep things clean and alive in the community. Enjoy and leave your thoughts on it. Credits are posted below pics!
SCREEN PICS:

http://www.mediafire.com/?de8aubl0iaua232

CREDITS!:

First I would like to give credit to those who help me, to make this screen pack happen.

"H-LOADER" - For making the timer and combo fonts and the fight animations. Also, for the life bar animations on the bars themselves. Thank you for all your time and hard work bro.

"GLB" - For ideas and encouragement, and supportive feed back.GLB has always been a true friend.

"ExShadow" - For great inspiration to be apart of mugen and also his shared ideas.Also, for the awesome pro-type base for the life-bars!

"Thanks for that bro, I really needed it".

"Cybaster"- For his stage creation tool.

"BC"- Plus the Evo cast for all the thier feedback and opinions.

"SAIKORO"- FOR beta testing and ideas, thanks for all your support big homie.

"C.V.S The Abstract"- For some of his personal music tracks.

"Max Beta"- For his support and feedback.

"Pal"- For his fonts and some of his life bar sprites.

"Oxe"- For his support and feedback.

"Seph"- For his support and making the correct color bank for the name fonts.

"Hooten0"- For the idea of inverting the color for the title screen fonts.

"The mugen community"- Thanks for all who supported me on all forums at "Mugen

Infantry", "The syndicate", "Mugen Guild", "Infinity mugen Team", "Mugen Evolution", ""NewAgeMugen"".....

Now enjoy this screen pack and if u have any questions about it u can reach me at any

one of these sites. My two screen names are GrayFox,BIGBOSS and solidusSnake..
Re: NEXUS REBORN FOR 1.0 MUGEN
#2  December 21, 2011, 05:33:52 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Sweet thanks Big Boss. Going to make ports for this right away! :beam:
#3  December 21, 2011, 05:44:49 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Sweet thanks Big Boss. Going to make ports for this right away! :beam:

Sounds good and np, if enough people request ports I will do a separate port thread. :sugoi:

NoZ

#4  December 21, 2011, 05:55:12 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Job well done bro,nothing else to say :twisted:
#5  December 21, 2011, 06:00:55 pm
  • because MUGEN is too mainstream
    • newagemugen.pro-forums.ca/
Inb4 "OMGZ MAKE LIK A THOUSANDZ SLOTS FO DIS SHIZNITZ!!" xD jk Nice to see this finally released.
#6  December 21, 2011, 06:04:23 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Job well done bro,nothing else to say :twisted:

Roger that and thanks my friend. 8)

Inb4 "OMGZ MAKE LIK A THOUSANDZ SLOTS FO DIS SHIZNITZ!!" xD jk Nice to see this finally released.

Thanks man and enjoy.Lol :sugoi:
#7  December 21, 2011, 06:13:41 pm
Downloading ASAP. I made a few portraits for characters I knew for a fact didn't have any a month ago when this was in Projects, but I don't know how they'll turn out, time to find out.
#8  December 21, 2011, 06:27:34 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Tortellini Pasta from ME;

Alright, the time has come once again to brandish my mugen with yet another one of your Beautiful works.

I toggle mostly between your GITS and BattleCry2 (Oxe patch 1.0 ver). Both are my favorite SP...and now THIS.

:suttrox: ...More than words can say.

Keep up the excellent work Boss, and I'm glad to help always and you know it bro.

Boss SP is Boss, Boss.  :D
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#9  December 21, 2011, 06:38:03 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Tortellini Pasta from ME;

Alright, the time has come once again to brandish my mugen with yet another one of your Beautiful works.

I toggle mostly between your GITS and BattleCry2 (Oxe patch 1.0 ver). Both are my favorite SP...and now THIS.

:suttrox: ...More than words can say.

Keep up the excellent work Boss, and I'm glad to help always and you know it bro.

Boss SP is Boss, Boss.  :D

That's sup big homie. Glade to know that and yeah your help is always appreciated. 8-)
Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 06:48:50 pm by BIG BOSS
#10  December 21, 2011, 06:52:47 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
not enough slots
#11  December 21, 2011, 07:20:56 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
not enough slots

Yeah, it's a bit lower then what most mugenist are used to using. Still it's more then enough for your custom roster. I didn't want people to get loss with using such a huge roster. Needed something you can sit down and play with friends and family, yet fill custom to. 8)
#12  December 21, 2011, 07:24:48 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
I wasn't being serious about that comment  :P

Sorry dude, I was joking

Bad joke  --;
#13  December 21, 2011, 07:52:19 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I wasn't being serious about that comment  :P

Sorry dude, I was joking

Bad joke  --;

It's all good just had to explain in case some noob try to start a flame war with that. I clearly understand you and I do get the joke.Lol :sugoi:
Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:32:54 am by BIG BOSS
#14  December 21, 2011, 08:45:54 pm
  • 140% more effective in da balz.
Damn!
These lifebars totally awesome, man.
Have you thought doing on other colors like light red or dark red?
#15  December 21, 2011, 08:51:43 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Damn!
These lifebars totally awesome, man.
Have you thought doing on other colors like light red or dark red?

I thought about it, maybe in the future I might add to the alt. version. Thanks for comment.
#16  December 21, 2011, 08:59:40 pm
The Input Config is cut off, it's too wide for the box you gave it. Also was there supposed to be a sprite that's supposed to be seen after you select your characters (Like when it tells you who your fighting. Goku Vs. Goku in this case.)? I got the Small Portraits and Big Portraits for Goku working but I can't seem to figure that out.

EDIT: And for PotS Ryu it tells me that sprite 5000, 0 needs to be moved to receive the palette, but I don't really know how. This might be a newb question but this is the first time I've run into this problem.
Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 09:22:21 pm by Cazaki
#17  December 21, 2011, 10:40:50 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
The Input Config is cut off, it's too wide for the box you gave it. Also was there supposed to be a sprite that's supposed to be seen after you select your characters (Like when it tells you who your fighting. Goku Vs. Goku in this case.)? I got the Small Portraits and Big Portraits for Goku working but I can't seem to figure that out.

EDIT: And for PotS Ryu it tells me that sprite 5000, 0 needs to be moved to receive the palette, but I don't really know how. This might be a newb question but this is the first time I've run into this problem.

Yeah, I left it by mistake when I was in the early stages of that area. I will have to fix that and for the ports, I don't know exactly what your are asking. Still the error you received sounds like a character issue not screen pack. When selecting your character, the fonts are suppose to be showing. Post a screen shot of that please, so I can further help you. Sorry for the inconvenience bro. Thanks for feedback. :P
#18  December 21, 2011, 10:50:12 pm
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Its about time Lol i already downloaded this and i have to say your skills are just amazing you always put your all when it comes to your work big boss good stuff man this my new 1.0 screenpack +1  :sugoi:
#19  December 21, 2011, 10:53:24 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Its about time Lol i already downloaded this and i have to say your skills are just amazing you always put your all when it comes to your work big boss good stuff man this my new 1.0 screenpack +1  :sugoi:

Glade you can enjoy it, I like helping the community and try keeping life in it. :sugoi:
#20  December 21, 2011, 11:03:34 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
I've been tracking this since it was a WIP, can't wait to install this man.
Awesome release bro  :sugoi:
Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 11:11:40 pm by TRUEMicah