Started by DMK, February 08, 2012, 05:29:48 pm
Share this topic:

DMK

Gotham City Imposters
#1  February 08, 2012, 05:29:48 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Anyone in the beta who enjoyed it download the full game today? I thought it was fairly good consoleized TF2 type game, even better then Monday Night Combat in that aspect, with decent gameplay and mechanics borrowed from the Batman universe like" Grapple guns to move from rooftop to rooftop or across a certain area very fast and capes for gliding on top of a very arcadey realistic look to guns. Hell, it even has a store to buy stuff you could pick up from leveling, 105 items if I counted right, but aren't needed if you can play well.

Thoughts overall from the beta or full game?
Re: Gotham City Imposters
#2  February 08, 2012, 07:45:46 pm
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
I've been wanting to pick this up for a long time.

Come the 15th, I may get that chance.
#3  February 08, 2012, 09:03:23 pm
    • USA
I would buy it but for some stupid reason is not available in Argentina via steam. Does this use GFWL or what?

DMK

#4  February 08, 2012, 09:28:30 pm
    • USA
Couldn't tell you as I picked up the Xbawkz version. If it works like Batman:AA & AC most likely.
#5  February 09, 2012, 04:32:15 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
The game is nice but I'm beginning to get the "seen it syndrome." Playing the demo the game is good for those who are into team fortress and call of duty but for some reason this game is more for novelty than it is for something new. Can you play as other factions either than the bats or the jokers?

DMK

#6  February 09, 2012, 08:51:50 pm
    • USA
No, just those two for now, but I could see them adding "fans" of the Robins and another big bad of Batman's.