YesNoOk

B-kun's Lifebars WIP Thread (Read 13990 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, February 13, 2012, 08:10:20 pm
Share this topic:
B-kun's Lifebars WIP Thread
#1  February 13, 2012, 08:10:20 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Yeah, after Megaman and CF63 1/3 Lifebars, finally I know about how to make them, so now I'm working in a few for MUGEN:

1. Anti-Gouki Project
Original lifebars made by Rolento for my fullgame, I never could make them as I wish, now the thing is different since with the 63 1/3 I finally could make come true. As the first step to revive my old fullgame will be to make these lifebars come true once for all... and if I couldn't revive it, at least make those lifebars playable for normal MUGEN

2. Power Instinct 1
My first try in lifebars (before MM and CF63 1/3 ones), unfinished because I'm still ripping the FIGHT anim, trying to rip sounds (probably I've to use SNES ones, since it has a sound test mode) and finding a way to make powerbars

(referencial image, I wanted something similar in MUGEN)

3. ClayFighter 2: Judgment Clay
After working on the CF63 1/3 Lifebars, I was thinking to make from other games, and my first thought after finishing them was these ones. Probably my next project, if PI1 ones aren't on my sight, or something else...

(referencial image, same as above XD)

As you can see, all of them are lo-res and pixelated, but since there're a lot of cool guys/girls who make awesome HD lifebars, I was thinking that MUGEN needs more old-school stuff apart of just characters :) also, where's my lifebars icon for this thread?? >:(

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 12:24:39 am by Bad Mr. Basara
Re: B-kun's Lifebars WIP Thread
#2  February 13, 2012, 09:26:12 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
All of them are great!  ;D
#3  February 13, 2012, 10:06:23 pm
    • Chile

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  February 13, 2012, 10:24:10 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Can you make them compatible with 1.0?
#5  February 13, 2012, 10:28:23 pm
    • Chile
Now I'm working on it, the MML shot was a first try of making compatible for 1.0 :P I hope to finish it soon...

#6  February 13, 2012, 10:31:23 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
That's great! don't rush, take your time man.  ;P
#7  February 24, 2012, 04:12:41 pm
    • Chile
Guys, I think finally I got the formula tomake my Megaman Lifebars compatible with 1.0, but I'm not sure about it...

So, I request some betatesters who use 1.0 to test about my modified lifebars really works on 1.0 or not. Interested reply here or via PM. Thanks :)

#8  February 24, 2012, 08:01:54 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
I'll be honored to test them.  ;D
#9  February 29, 2012, 07:28:00 pm
    • Chile
OK, now I got betatesters to my lifebars. Thanks to Noside, Saikoro and Seph (both via PM), those guys will test my Megaman Lifebars to see if really works on 1.0, so I can fix them for an upcoming release ;)

Also, making big fonts for CF63 1/3 lifebars and obviously making a version for 1.0. Son I'll start to work on PI1 lifebars and in AGP ones made by Rolento, I think I'll post those advances here.

#10  June 05, 2022, 12:08:45 am
    • Chile
Reviving this old thread with something worth of necroposting...

CLAYFIGHTER 63 1/3 LIFEBARS ARE ALMOST READY!!
As you read, reworking them of what I did of them from WinM and based on 1.0, I'm almost done with them and will be released very soon :buttrox:

And before you ask, I already got the Juu-bei7's 1.0 edit of my Megaman Lifebars uploaded in my site, in case you didn't noticed yet :P

Also, the reason of why I revived this thread it's not just for the CF lifebars, now that I got enough knowledge to make lifebars on 1.0, it won't be a bad idea to make the 1.0 conversions for some classic WinM lifebars like Gui0007 and OldGamer did before, I'll see that during these months ;)

#11  June 05, 2022, 12:12:08 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
one word.
#12  June 05, 2022, 12:16:01 am
Since you're considering remaking old WinMugen lifebars to 1.0, then it would be cool to see those Power Instinct Matrimelee lifebars by Matmut and The Rumble Fish lifebars by Zion converted (but in 640x480)
#13  June 05, 2022, 02:13:46 am
    • Chile
I was thinking in other Matmut lifebars like Rival Schools, but yeah, there's no 1.0 version of PIM lifebars, could be a good idea eventually

#14  June 12, 2022, 02:45:08 am
    • Chile
And the CF63 1/3 Lifebars have been released!!
Now I feel I can make more lifebars, so I'll keep this thread relatively updated, so I changed the first post with my possible projects. And maybe I should add some of the possible projects I want to make, like convert some of WinM lifebars into 1.0, or make the CF2 lifebars maybe, that will be seen ;)

#15  June 12, 2022, 06:41:53 pm
I was thinking in other Matmut lifebars like Rival Schools, but yeah, there's no 1.0 version of PIM lifebars, could be a good idea eventually

Actually there is a 1.0/1.1 conversion of the Power Instinct Matrimelee lifebars by Brow_777 on Andersonkenya1, so you don't need to convert it anymore (i still would like to see Zion's Rumble Fish lifebars converted, though)
#16  June 12, 2022, 10:40:45 pm
  • KFC
    • USA

Actually there is a 1.0/1.1 conversion of the Power Instinct Matrimelee lifebars by Brow_777 on Andersonkenya1, so you don't need to convert it anymore (i still would like to see Zion's Rumble Fish lifebars converted, though)

but it's 320x240. (iirc)
#17  June 12, 2022, 10:45:10 pm

but it's 320x240. (iirc)

You're reffering to the Matrimelee lifebar? Because in AK1, the description said it's for 640x480, the original ones were 320x240 (although i didn't test the edit)
#18  June 12, 2022, 11:11:33 pm
  • KFC
    • USA

but it's 320x240. (iirc)

You're reffering to the Matrimelee lifebar? Because in AK1, the description said it's for 640x480, the original ones were 320x240 (although i didn't test the edit)

but it's upscale.
#19  June 12, 2022, 11:28:04 pm

but it's 320x240. (iirc)

but it's upscale.

Ok, so i guess Basara could convert them to 1.0.
#20  June 13, 2022, 12:28:59 am
    • Chile
Yeah, I could do them, but that's not my priority right now. Thinking about my recently released lifebars, won't be a bad idea to convert the ones from CF2, the other lifebar I like from the series (since Sculptor's Cut are the same than 63 1/3 with a custom portrait and CF1 ones are so basic)