YesNoOk

Street Mugen by Vegaz_Parrelli (Read 20588 times)

Started by Vegaz_Parrelli, May 23, 2012, 10:15:53 am
Share this topic:
Street Mugen by Vegaz_Parrelli
#1  May 23, 2012, 10:15:53 am
  • I must continue my training...
Whatup, fam!? Here's a little something I wanted to share with you. It's simple, but effective. As the name suggests, it's a "hood" screenpack. Something to represent the "gutta." Not much else to say, except I wanna thank Zion for his stage sprites. I also wanna thank Taybear and MarkPachi for beta testing. Keep it gangsta... :datass:

and I forgot to add the win screen so...

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2BAF5F750DC42103&id=2BAF5F750DC42103%21103

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 02:09:35 am by Vegaz_Parrelli
Re: Street Mugen by Vegaz_Parrelli
#2  May 23, 2012, 11:20:59 am
  • Come mighty warrior face me
    • Indonesia
    • Skype - Rizki291
cool screenpack street type screenpack  8)
#3  May 23, 2012, 11:30:22 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I look at this and think "tuner" instead of "gangsta." Mugen is also a tuner company that specializes in performance parts!! This is pretty cool Vegaz, I'm diggin it.

I like the Daewoo television screen. Daewoo also makes cars. Was that intentional?? Thanks for the share!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#4  May 23, 2012, 11:36:20 am
  • "The Future is Now"
I wanted to make a "street" themed mugen.

but I just couldnt find the right supplies that i needed, but this is definately an interesting idea.

for a second i was thinking of the old "Street Mugen" website.
#5  May 23, 2012, 11:54:13 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
The cars are too big.
#6  May 23, 2012, 03:07:53 pm
The cars are too big.

It's funny. I actually thought the same thing, but thought I was just being to picky. But looking at my own screenshots, I think your right. I'll resize the cars and have it back soon.

I wanted to make a "street" themed mugen.

but I just couldnt find the right supplies that i needed, but this is definately an interesting idea.

Thanks Ryon. I think I remember that site....

I look at this and think "tuner" instead of "gangsta." Mugen is also a tuner company that specializes in performance parts!! This is pretty cool Vegaz, I'm diggin it.

I like the Daewoo television screen. Daewoo also makes cars. Was that intentional?? Thanks for the share!!

lol! Thanks Saikoro! The Daewoo TV is actually a reference to my days as  a youth. Me and my best friend used to play SNES all weekend on one of these. ;D

cool screenpack street type screenpack  8)

Thanks, homie! This was a concept that I thought of way back when I first started contributing(Feb2012)

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#7  May 23, 2012, 04:42:38 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Ah, the good ol days of chillin all weekend with our 16-Bit super consoles. SNES was always my favorite even though I was a Genesis kid. I can easily see the nod to your childhood and its simply fucking awesome. Mugen is my way of expressing my nostalgia. Imagine going back in time with our laptops with Emulators and Mugen in tow to show our younger selves what's in store?? Our heads would explode!!

I would use Little John's "Get Low" for my main menu music. Thinking of tuner parts reminds me of Need for Speed: Underground.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#8  May 23, 2012, 05:51:38 pm
Ah, the good ol days of chillin all weekend with our 16-Bit super consoles. SNES was always my favorite even though I was a Genesis kid. I can easily see the nod to your childhood and its simply fucking awesome. Mugen is my way of expressing my nostalgia. Imagine going back in time with our laptops with Emulators and Mugen in tow to show our younger selves what's in store?? Our heads would explode!!

I would use Little John's "Get Low" for my main menu music. Thinking of tuner parts reminds me of Need for Speed: Underground.

Yea, the good old days. If 90's Vegaz could see this, he would probably close himself in his room all weekend and start creating some of everything.

Lil Johns song sounds fitting...

Thanks for the support, homie.

[/quote said:
#9  May 24, 2012, 12:40:23 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
street mugen used to be a nice mugen database it went from kicking ass to Smacking ass lol.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#10  May 24, 2012, 12:58:13 am

[/quote said:
#11  May 24, 2012, 01:19:37 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Can we get a picture of the win screen?
#12  May 24, 2012, 03:48:41 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Same here.

I liked the TV effect
#13  May 24, 2012, 03:54:34 am

[/quote said:
#14  May 24, 2012, 04:01:53 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Interesting screenpack Vegaz.

It certainly has that old school flavor along with some of your original flare.

It makes me feel like I'm 13 again and going to that corner bodega to get some licks off the good old arcade machine.

The only thing I'll bug you about is those jagged edges on the TV static filter.

Other than that everything else looks pretty slick.

Job well done I say.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#15  May 24, 2012, 04:36:38 am
  • I like bread
    • USA
Nice screenpack, mind if I ask if you're doing a 1280x720 version? This is dope.
#16  May 24, 2012, 05:45:45 am
Interesting screenpack Vegaz.

It certainly has that old school flavor along with some of your original flare.

It makes me feel like I'm 13 again and going to that corner bodega to get some licks off the good old arcade machine.

The only thing I'll bug you about is those jagged edges on the TV static filter.

Other than that everything else looks pretty slick.

Job well done I say.

Good to hear from you, Max B!  Good visual. I can see "Lil Max" going HAM on some unsuspecting  Victim in the local arcade. Lol! It's exactly what I was going for when I made this screenpack.

The edges of the TV Screen are a little jagged. So, while I'm taking care of the following request...

Nice screenpack, mind if I ask if you're doing a 1280x720 version? This is dope.

...I'll fix the screen as well.  Man, I'm such a nice guy... ;)

[/quote said:
#17  May 25, 2012, 01:57:43 am
    • El Salvador
I like the retro-gangsta idea, but the stage name flashes too fast and i cant read it  o_O.

And i just unzipped a new mugen 1.0, installed the screenpack but i got this error with the lifebars :???:

#18  May 25, 2012, 02:36:13 am
    • USA
#19  May 25, 2012, 03:04:45 am
    • El Salvador
#20  May 25, 2012, 04:57:27 am
Thanks for he support, Reyn. ;D

You installed it correctly. It's just that this screenpack doesn't come with lifebars, and since I changed the localcoord, the default bars will look to big. I swathed it to the lowres bars for testing purposes, you'll just have to find a lifebar with the same localcoord. Sorry that my screenpack isn't "The Total Package." Lol!

And I'll fix the font too, homie. 8)

[/quote said: