YesNoOk

Piccolo SB 1.0 & Win Mugen By Tapion & Emiliano_01 (Read 13570 times)

Started by Tapion90, June 19, 2012, 08:45:22 am
Share this topic:
Piccolo SB 1.0 & Win Mugen By Tapion & Emiliano_01
#1  June 19, 2012, 08:45:22 am
    • Argentina
    • mar-c_cruz@hotmail.com
Hi people, I'm Tapion (Mugen Generations  forum administrator) and I want to show my latest release, I hope that Logen understand me, because I do not get along very well with the English xD

Code:
Tapion y Emiliano 01

Sprites:
nreo-san, Chrono strife, Gokax, Tapion, Nachonal
benhazard, G.o.D, Seifer Firehart, loo-king

FX:
POTS Sawady MGMNXZ Cervantes y classic open source

Stage: By Tapion

4shared (hay que estar registrado):
Char:
https://www.4shared.com/rar/fl6QqGZT/CL_online.html

Skydrive (Hotmail)

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=FBA490E705D6BCA2&id=FBA490E705D6BCA2%21140&sc=documents

Char: "CL"

Pass (contraseƱa de los archivos):
tapion_mg

STAGE ISLAND

Stage:
https://www.4shared.com/rar/xExZrKfU/LND.html

Skydrive (Hotmail)

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=FBA490E705D6BCA2&id=FBA490E705D6BCA2%21140&sc=documents

Stage: "LND"

Pass (contraseƱa de los archivos):
tapion_mg

Special Thanks:

Codes:
_eg_casco, por ayudarme con unas cuantas dudas que tenia en la programacion.

_Emiliano, por Realizar terrible base de supervegeta que me facilito bastante la programacion del piccolo.

Sprites:
_nreo-san y Gokax por realizar el sheet Base, y Chrono strife Por facilitarme los sprites de los Brazos estirados, sin ellos este char no hubiera podido ser realizado como tal. y a todos aquellos users que me ayudaron G.o.D, benhazard, loo-king y Seifer Firehart

FX:

_A todos aquellos creadores de que lanzaron grandes Efectos de alta calidad como sawady, Zerberusdante, POTS, mgmnzx

_A Akira.

_A ti por descargar el char, espero que lo disfrutes mucho.
Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 08:52:28 am by Tapion90
Re: Piccolo SB 1.0 & Win Mugen By Tapion & Emiliano_01
#2  June 20, 2012, 12:58:24 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
This character looks promising he looks like a hell of a good piccolo will post feedback after I play. :sugoi:
#3  June 20, 2012, 01:07:28 am
  • Surgeon of Death
    • Turkey
really good piccolo. i love FX  :sugoi: whats ur next char ?
#4  June 20, 2012, 01:42:53 am
Some feedback:

1. DF+c fireball has the charging sound playing even when u release the fireball immediately. When you charge it fully and release, the sound still plays longer than needed.
2. Once Makankosappo's (DFB+2p) beam fires out, the anim that stays behind lingers for slightly too long? Maybe can begin fading sooner.

Other than that great work!
#5  June 20, 2012, 02:55:00 am
  • I must continue my training...
Yea, I like this! Cool fx, homie! :2thumbsup:

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#6  June 20, 2012, 05:21:17 am
    • Argentina
    • mar-c_cruz@hotmail.com
Some feedback:

1. DF+c fireball has the charging sound playing even when u release the fireball immediately. When you charge it fully and release, the sound still plays longer than needed.
2. Once Makankosappo's (DFB+2p) beam fires out, the anim that stays behind lingers for slightly too long? Maybe can begin fading sooner.

Other than that great work!

Thanks for the feed  :)

really good piccolo. i love FX  :sugoi: whats ur next char ?

possibly my next char will be Goku SSJ4 , previous to Piccolo I had released  a Mystic Gohan, that it not think so this for here, maybee, too i will post :)

#7  June 21, 2012, 12:06:29 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- Missing required action 21.
- Other note, but Gohan is missing CLSN on his head during LP, leading to LOL results. Have Gohan and Piccolo both do s.LP at mid distance, and see how no one hits the other.
- Piccolo has too many CLSNs too. Pay more attention to them. His taunt is missing CLSNs on the top part of his body.
- At the end of run, if you run against the opponent, the "afterimage" is "in front" of Piccolo. I'd also make the afterimage lighter, it looks too much like the original palette.
- You should say x+a is a launcher.
- Can't trigger fly mode.
- Sound during intro plays too long.
- Does his arm become bigger on purpose during big-ball, or is it just a spriting problem ?
- It happens that Mouth Beam deosn't connect on the throw, yet Piccolo shoots the beam (albeit in the right direction). He shouldn't even do the arm motion is the 1st hit didn't connect either.
- And what do I do when I'm in Hellzone Grenade pose ? I smash buttons but nothing happens.
- Missing qcf+P, qcb+P and qcb+k in your readme.
- qcb+X is interesting because it makes the opponent come closer to Piccolo, yet it can't be combo'd from. So ... it looses its interest and exposes Piccolo more than anything.
- What's this mini explosion and beam thing at the end of Makankosappo ? He didn't have that.
- Piccolo takes too long to come back to screen after a beam super that makes him stay out of it.

I love that the "exchange hits" system from Gohan is there too. :)
Overall, his supers are much more balanced, so that's a good thing.
#8  June 21, 2012, 10:22:37 am
  • You ugly! We fix!
How do I access the skydrive? You've got password but no user id?
These palettes better make me cum rainbows when I see them.
#9  June 21, 2012, 06:38:02 pm
    • El Salvador