YesNoOk

Moderator Discussion/Feedback (Read 647045 times)

Started by Sepp, September 07, 2007, 06:26:52 pm
Re: Re: Re: Moderator Discussion/Feedback
#201  December 16, 2012, 03:59:53 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Re: Moderator Discussion/Feedback
#202  February 18, 2013, 06:34:56 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I'd like to renew my request for a position modding in the request area. I've been noticing a few people with multiple topics and whatnot and wondering why they haven't been merged or whatever.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#203  February 21, 2013, 09:52:55 pm
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
why do you keep pushing for it, like that? they already told you it doesn't work in one's favor when someone asks!
also, noticing some multiple topics to merge doesn't mean you are particularly more qualified for the task at all lol
#204  February 21, 2013, 11:48:59 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I still say that since it's just the request board it wouldn't hurt to let him help here.
#205  February 21, 2013, 11:49:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
the request section needs help now and then, who is active right now over there? if there arent many people active it wont hurt to make someone a local mod of it.
#206  February 22, 2013, 12:30:17 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
why do you keep pushing for it, like that? they already told you it doesn't work in one's favor when someone asks!
also, noticing some multiple topics to merge doesn't mean you are particularly more qualified for the task at all lol
It's been multiple months since I last asked and this is the second time I've asked. What're you talking about? I've seen plenty of people who asked in this very thread (Koldskool, for example) and they're still mods to this day.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#207  February 22, 2013, 12:47:29 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
GameGuy's been inactive.
Koldskool hasn't been too active in requests either.
#208  February 22, 2013, 12:49:44 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
cant hurt then.
#209  February 22, 2013, 09:57:08 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
It's been multiple months since I last asked and this is the second time I've asked. What're you talking about? I've seen plenty of people who asked in this very thread (Koldskool, for example) and they're still mods to this day.

i don't know, last time i've seen a big duscussion about, it started with you asking...
now this thread pops up again with you asking for a position again: i do not have anything against you by the way, it's just that you really want that position for what it seems to be good reasons that i'm not seeing, sorry :( (my humble opinion)

GLB

#210  February 22, 2013, 05:56:51 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/