YesNoOk

[April Fools] Epic Saga Extreme Fighter Stages (formerly "Anti-Skullgirls Labs") (Read 6605 times)

Started by Do not even ask, April 01, 2013, 06:01:44 am
Share this topic:
[April Fools] Epic Saga Extreme Fighter Stages (formerly "Anti-Skullgirls Labs")
#1  April 01, 2013, 06:01:44 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Spoiler: Terrible April Fools post inside (click to see content)

Alright, alright time to unveil the real release. I present to you all of the stages that I painstakingly ripped from the greatest fighting game of all time. It took me nearly years to code these stages so they're as accurate as possible and I think the time I put into these labours of my love really show.

Spoiler: A preview of the majesty that is these stages. Try to hold your excitement, kids (click to see content)

I cannot apologize enough for this. Real real stages coming in about a week.
Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 05:31:39 pm by Loco Nachoz
Re: Anti-Skullgirl Labs
#2  April 01, 2013, 11:26:50 am
    • www.ablsearch.com/gamingforum/
There is some issue in mediafire which it does not let me download!  I already tried about 12 times.
New MUGEN Forum Opened
#3  April 01, 2013, 05:53:40 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
Can I get other people to confirm this for me? I tested the download myself and it was fine for me.
#4  April 01, 2013, 05:56:34 pm
My download has started, so no problem on my end.
#5  April 01, 2013, 05:57:14 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Worked just fine for me.

GOH

#6  April 01, 2013, 05:58:39 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
My download started as well.

43 hours ago, still working fine.
#7  April 01, 2013, 06:01:07 pm
  • Thoughts are never Actions unless there Memories
No problems here downloading just fine.

abls1 try restarting your browser or if the Adds are active in Mediafire they might interfere with your download.

Also good job on the stage now once we get some characters i'll be looking forward to the nurse, Peacock and Ms. Fortune all playing on this stage vs everything else.
The Wikkens Will Rise!
"To follow our path, to complete our goals, A Wikken's way is truly whole, for we seek the thrill of challenge, none too bleak*too easy* But until the day we all shall peak!"-WiCloud
#8  April 01, 2013, 06:03:10 pm
Good job :(
#9  April 02, 2013, 05:30:47 pm
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
Kinda disappointed no one commented on the six real stages that were included in the bloated archive file. Probably should've added something in the archive to show that they were real. Oh well.
Re: [April Fools] Epic Saga Extreme Fighter Stages (formerly "Anti-Skullgirls Labs")
#10  April 02, 2013, 08:24:40 pm
  • Thoughts are never Actions unless there Memories
Kinda disappointed no one commented on the six real stages that were included in the bloated archive file. Probably should've added something in the archive to show that they were real. Oh well.

those were my thoughts when i downloaded it...why would 6 separate zips pop out with it and the same thing be included in the folder? I thought it would've been one of those ongoing zip files, where you unzip them so many times and turns out to be nothing so i deleted them right away thinking that and congratulating you on the prank.
The Wikkens Will Rise!
"To follow our path, to complete our goals, A Wikken's way is truly whole, for we seek the thrill of challenge, none too bleak*too easy* But until the day we all shall peak!"-WiCloud