YesNoOk

Angus MacGreggor (Read 5763 times)

Started by The_None, July 04, 2013, 11:13:43 pm
Share this topic:
Angus MacGreggor
#1  July 04, 2013, 11:13:43 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends/
For this year's April fools I was working on two characters but wasn't able to finish them in time, so Adamlexus had to take the spot.

Today's character is not one of them.
Started while I still had to finish said two characters, he was intended to be released alongside aformentioned WIPs as something to make up for such a long wait, but I decided that I'd rather release him now than putting him in a backburner until I'd be done with other stuff, and that's what I just did.

Get him somewhere there, and sorry for the wait.
Re: Angus MacGreggor
#2  July 04, 2013, 11:17:11 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Aww shit, I can't wait to see what you've packed into this.
#3  July 05, 2013, 12:45:00 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
just wanted to say I am so happy someone espescially you finally made him. though I think he could use at least one more super of some kind. Also I miss his fatality.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#4  July 06, 2013, 01:54:37 am
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
thank you for share
is funny
#5  July 06, 2013, 10:37:53 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Another keeper.

Aww shit, I can't wait to see what you've packed into this.

Exactly. DB Kaw is one of my all time favorites. And The_None is notorious for having a wicked sense of humor. Wow, today is a good day for checking in and seeing what releases have come out within the past few days. It's like the 4th of July had more meaning to it or something. LOL

Thanks for sharing another surefire keeper for me. :lugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#6  July 07, 2013, 03:26:06 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Every time The_None releases something, I'm always somewhere else. :gonkgoi: Looking forward to trying him out!
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#7  July 07, 2013, 04:11:10 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
this kicks ass!
nice character...
#8  July 08, 2013, 12:34:20 am
  • Plain as white bread.
    • USA
    • Adv3nturePrime@yahoo.com
Oh my god YES. I'm so glad to see you've made a new release. Will download immediately.