YesNoOk

Ryu Hayabusa second version 1+2 (Read 61784 times)

Started by chuchoryu, July 31, 2013, 12:24:42 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ryu Hayabusa second version 1+2
#21  August 01, 2013, 10:35:10 pm
  • SNK is life
he means the other topic also called RYU HAYABUSA, which is like 5 lines below this one, in the Releases section ::)
Re: Ryu Hayabusa from NES conversion
#22  August 02, 2013, 02:33:40 am
press ctrl+c to see hitboxes
#23  August 02, 2013, 05:14:51 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#24  August 02, 2013, 09:36:40 pm
    • maximoff.alreadyread.net
Awesome, I'll check this character out this weekend when I have more time.  I look forward to it.
#25  August 03, 2013, 12:22:16 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#26  August 03, 2013, 04:20:23 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Uh-huh. Is this update radically different from your previous release, chucho?

If it isn't you're pretty much using two thread for the same thing, taking space away from the other threads in this subforum. That's not cool, man. 
#27  August 03, 2013, 11:47:21 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Uh-huh. Is this update radically different from your previous release, chucho?

If it isn't you're pretty much using two thread for the same thing, taking space away from the other threads in this subforum. That's not cool, man. 
Yes the firts Hayabusa his original released in 2008 in this topic this 2 Hayabusas are a updated of the original I made long time

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
#28  August 04, 2013, 12:12:32 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Don't make duplicate threads for the same character, even if it's an update. Unless of course a significant amount of time has passed, like I dunno, a month or something.

Merged.
#29  August 04, 2013, 12:15:59 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#30  August 04, 2013, 02:59:09 am
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
Hmmm this looks interesting. BTW, instead of saying it's 2 Hayabusas, why not just call the first one (the original) Joe Musashi as I do believe that was the original one from the first few Ninja Gaiden games on the NES & SNES.
#31  August 04, 2013, 07:59:03 am
  • ANC
Hmmm this looks interesting. BTW, instead of saying it's 2 Hayabusas, why not just call the first one (the original) Joe Musashi as I do believe that was the original one from the first few Ninja Gaiden games on the NES & SNES.

Joe Musashi is from the Shinobi Series. Two different (yet similar) franchises.
#32  August 04, 2013, 10:46:16 am
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA

Joe Musashi is from the Shinobi Series. Two different (yet similar) franchises.

Ahhhh...duly noted...hmmmmm, I'm sure that I remember Ryu talking to the guy from the first couple of Ninja Gaiden games in either the first or second current Gen Ninja Gaiden series.

SPOILER ALERT! (click for the guy that I'm talking about if you have already played Ninja Gaiden or Ninja Gaiden II on the XBOX/360/PS3 or don't mind spoilers of said game(s)...)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#33  August 04, 2013, 11:59:25 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
Ryu Hayabasa?  Awesome! :)
Atm, I've no PC or Mugen so I can't test him.  However, his development looks very exciting!  ^_^
IMO, his stance is extremely unfitting.  His stance looks somewhere on the lines as this:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I'm definitely looking forward to updates to this guy.
I can't wait to get back to follow this project more closely.  :yes:
#34  August 05, 2013, 01:16:50 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
#35  August 07, 2013, 11:35:49 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

#36  August 15, 2013, 05:05:55 pm
  • RAPE MY CHILDHOOD, WILL YOU?! Y'ALL DIE!!!
I'm glad that you brought my favorite ninja of all time into MUGEN (though that I prefer the Ryu from the hack-n'-slash version of Ninja Gaiden)

Which brings me the question, "Will the modern Ryu have different movesets based on Dead or Alive and the new Ninja Gaiden in order to distinguish from the classic Ryu?"
Remixing SSkye's Nostalgia Critic and AVGN in progress. Beta Release Dates......eh, maybe next summer or two. I dunno, could be before the end of the Earth or what the hell ever.
#37  August 16, 2013, 07:57:11 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I'm glad that you brought my favorite ninja of all time into MUGEN (though that I prefer the Ryu from the hack-n'-slash version of Ninja Gaiden)

Which brings me the question, "Will the modern Ryu have different movesets based on Dead or Alive and the new Ninja Gaiden in order to distinguish from the classic Ryu?"
Hello friend! for the moment this 2 rys have the same move list, but in the next releases I add mor moves in this Hayabusas, the nintendo Hayabusa including have sound from NG1, 2 and 3, the Hayabusa from X Box have moves from DoAand NGXbox, NGXbos360 (TWO VERSIONS) and some moves frm Death Battle (this Hayabusa is used in the video) for now I updated only the second Hayabusa in a adveture game here:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1483-ninja-gaiden-quest-beta

#38  August 16, 2013, 08:18:55 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Not to step on your toes... but wouldn't your life be so much easier spriting wise if you differentiated both of your Ryus with color separation?? It's great seeing progress and all here, but you're inundating yourself with a lot of extra work. Base your work off of one sprite set, which I would say would be the X-Box Ryu, and change the colors around to suit his retro appearance.

But that's just me.

It is refreshing to see you make actual progress. On that regard, nicely done.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#39  August 18, 2013, 02:36:14 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Not to step on your toes... but wouldn't your life be so much easier spriting wise if you differentiated both of your Ryus with color separation?? It's great seeing progress and all here, but you're inundating yourself with a lot of extra work. Base your work off of one sprite set, which I would say would be the X-Box Ryu, and change the colors around to suit his retro appearance.

But that's just me.

It is refreshing to see you make actual progress. On that regard, nicely done.
You idea for one Ryu Hayabusa is magnific amigo, vut I like to make this 2 the retro and the new in a adventure game like a Sonic 20th annyversary (I like to see a 3D game whit this 2 ryu Hayabusa), I have a lot of extra work but sont worry I take time for make sprites for X character and I work in other X character at the same time, thanks for your preocupation amigo

#40  August 21, 2013, 08:17:35 pm
    • Canada
Thank you so much for sharing this :)