YesNoOk

Iron Man by Zvitor Color Separation Patch (Read 12788 times)

Started by EWM, August 17, 2013, 03:07:12 am
Share this topic:

EWM

Iron Man by Zvitor Color Separation Patch
#1  August 17, 2013, 03:07:12 am
    • ewm@sharklasers.com
Hello! I made a color separation patch for Iron Man by Zvitor. I've never done any patch with nearly this much separation so heres hoping theres no glaring mistakes I overlooked (if there is, PLEASE let me know so I can fix them)

here is the separation

and even though I'm kinda bad at making palettes, here's my attempt at some

link to patch
link to palettes

I hope you like it

edit: just realized accedentally misaligned sprite 428. fixed in link, but if you already downloaded it, you can just change the x y values to 119, 92 respectively
Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:28:18 am by EWM
Re: Iron Man by Zvitor Color Separation Patch
#2  August 17, 2013, 03:23:01 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Oh dear Lord that separation is incredible :o  :D  :o holy shit, that must has been tedious. Great work and thanks for the hard work in this, is magnificent :D
Chilling

EWM

#3  August 17, 2013, 03:30:09 am
    • ewm@sharklasers.com
wow, thanks! Im glad you like it!
#4  August 18, 2013, 04:10:38 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I'm making an educated assumption and are going to say that I love that Samus Palette. Solid job good sir!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#5  August 20, 2013, 10:45:27 pm
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
I don't use this Ironman, but I'll be getting It and this patch because there are some palettes that I want to make.

EWM

#6  August 20, 2013, 11:34:03 pm
    • ewm@sharklasers.com
If someone wants to make a similar patch for another iron man, im pretty sure there would only be a few sprites that would need color separating (original stance, proton cannon...maybe a few more? idk)
#7  August 20, 2013, 11:41:10 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
WOW! That's a really nice CS you got right there! So do you have plans on CSing any other characters?
#8  August 21, 2013, 12:05:32 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I honestly hope someone takes this and revamps it, zvitor did a decent job but I feel its missing alot of potential here.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#9  August 21, 2013, 12:35:11 am
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
Aaaaaw, I was hoping this patch was for a MVC and MSH Ironman, and not a custom gameplay one. :(

EWM

#10  August 21, 2013, 12:40:22 am
    • ewm@sharklasers.com
WOW! That's a really nice CS you got right there! So do you have plans on CSing any other characters?
I'd like to, but I'm in the process of moving and gettting ready for university, so idk how much time i'll have
#11  August 21, 2013, 01:12:24 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
#12  August 22, 2013, 09:36:33 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
No longer available?
#13  August 22, 2013, 09:46:15 pm
  • the second life is the best
i want it too  :huh2:

EWM

#14  August 23, 2013, 01:27:59 am
    • ewm@sharklasers.com
sorry, im a big dumb idiot that forgot to verify my email, it should work now
#15  August 23, 2013, 03:08:41 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
Samus Palette pretty much made my day haha! :guitarist:
#16  August 23, 2013, 04:18:29 am
Holy shit this separation is crazy.  I haven't messed around with it too much, but I noticed a bunch of flickering pixels in his stance and crouching animations.  For the stance, check out his right knee, his chin, and a few spot bleed over from his crotch to his legs.  For the crouch, look at the top of his head, on his neck, where the crotch meets the legs, and his left leg behind the knee.  These are mostly noticeable with your RocketRed palette, which is also messed up with the FX.

Great job overall though, I can't imagine how long this took you.

EWM

#17  August 23, 2013, 08:48:12 am
    • ewm@sharklasers.com
Holy shit this separation is crazy.  I haven't messed around with it too much, but I noticed a bunch of flickering pixels in his stance and crouching animations.  For the stance, check out his right knee, his chin, and a few spot bleed over from his crotch to his legs.  For the crouch, look at the top of his head, on his neck, where the crotch meets the legs, and his left leg behind the knee.  These are mostly noticeable with your RocketRed palette, which is also messed up with the FX.

Great job overall though, I can't imagine how long this took you.
Thanks, man. The stance and crouch were (obviously) the first things i worked on, and I learned a LOT of new tricks in the process. Thanks for pointing them out, I'll probably fix them tomorrow if I have time