YesNoOk

ASKA from tmntTF sprite set by dampir (Read 10270 times)

Started by dampir, September 03, 2013, 04:59:32 am
Share this topic:
ASKA from tmntTF sprite set by dampir
New #1  September 03, 2013, 04:59:32 am
  • No guts No glory..
some how i just finished her,or at least what i think is complete

you can edit her if you like; just give the proper credit

here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b4yk4r

credit also goes to cap_rock i use some of his sprites(blaze fielding ) thanks werever you are...capcom for making cvs2 maki....konami for makin TMNT-TF

this is the last edit i do until i finally finish other RL matters...you can spect takuma by the end of the year...i will only accept request if sprites are  needed for this set

don`t forget to chek..

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cvstakuma-153424.new.html#new
Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 04:22:34 am by Just No Point
Re: ASKA from tmntTF sprite set by dampir
#2  September 03, 2013, 06:30:06 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Oh nice! Glad to see that you've finished her. The sprites look absolutely gorgeous o__o

Now to see if Divine will pick her up or not at all. :V
#3  September 03, 2013, 06:42:31 am
  • No guts No glory..
yea lets hope for it....these sprites can took soo much time to get finished........the other project , takuma is very easy but right now is imposible to continue with it...
#4  September 03, 2013, 11:34:11 am
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
This is absolutely wonderful, I hope that she will get some love from any good coder. She definitely deserves it. Good work

DW

#5  September 03, 2013, 04:16:50 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
This was a surprise. Just looked over them all... While the basis is nice, there's a lot on inconsistency with her face. Most frames she looks like Mai/"Blaze"(I use Blaze very loosely, since that "Blaze" is just Mai.:P), others look like Maki, and only the ones Ned edited actually look like a CVS rendition of Aska. There also seem to be some missing gethits. Even by KFM's standards. Like getting hit otg. Ned said he'd rather go at it when everything was done, so, I'll PM and see if he can touch everything up.

There's also, the matter of having to align every single sprite by eye... Because every sprite is essentially already cropped... This in itself would take a fair amount of time... Still, There's not very many sprites, and Aska doesn't have very many moves... We'll see what can be done. I may or may not be able to start on her... Overall, it's a nice basis. Well done. Also, great job on her CS. :) Will be able to get some great pals with it.
Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 04:20:39 pm by DivineWolf
#6  September 03, 2013, 07:14:40 pm
  • No guts No glory..
you just tell me what is needed.....pm me whatever more you need to star when the time comes ,meanwhile i think ned can put a hand on it....

DW

#7  September 03, 2013, 07:43:31 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Will do. Looking over it all, there isn't much missing. Once I start compiling the SFF, I'll really know what's what.
#8  September 07, 2013, 11:11:31 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I'll check it too.
But please, say me if you're going to update the set.
So I don't fix her before the set is done.

I'm OK to fix her, just like I givern my help on Mai Shiranui.
I'll check the sprites, now.
#9  September 07, 2013, 01:21:04 pm
  • No guts No glory..
no further retouch.....in fact no spriting for me until december....just spriting if the character needs any required sprite

DW

#10  September 07, 2013, 06:31:27 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
There may be some extra gethits needed, and maybe a frame or two here and there... Though, the basis here looks good to go for you to touch up, Ned. Any extra sprites aren't a concern until I start compiling her SFF. Even then, I can tell there won't be very many needed. Thanks for the help, Ned. :) No rush, take all the time you need.
#11  September 18, 2013, 03:35:34 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Thanks for the sprites, they will prove useful