YesNoOk

Nazi Fuhrer Screenpark....- (Read 46035 times)

Started by goobypls66, January 18, 2014, 09:41:50 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Nazi Fuhrer Screenpark....-
#41  January 20, 2014, 03:03:57 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I've a doubt about this... do you know that guy, that Mugen Nein?? Are you making a fullgame together or something?? because I think that SP is more a joke than a contribution, different from your case, where you created a full character based on M.Bison (I would add chilean dictator Pinochet in your references about the character in your blog, IMO)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#42  January 20, 2014, 03:12:40 pm
  • Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed
    • Spain
    • mr_krotchy@hotmail.com
    • http://shadaloomugen.blogspot.com.es/
I don´t know why he uses my char for his screenpack,and I don´t know who is Mugen Nein. I think that it is a joke screenpack and this is curious. Is the same for me!
Dictator´s game...jajaja why don´t, but I´ve retired.
#43  January 20, 2014, 04:16:21 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I see, too bad you're already retired from MUGEN, it's a great idea your char indeed thinking the origins of M.Bison's inspiration for SFII, different from that child who made that screenpack with a lot of lack of effort

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#44  January 20, 2014, 04:32:32 pm
Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:36:05 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#45  January 20, 2014, 05:02:58 pm
    • Germany
@"Mugen-Nein-+-"?
Kein sehr einfallsreicher Nickname wenn du versuchst nen Deutschen zu Spielen...

@Topic
I don't know if this "Mugen-Nein-+-" guy is just a troll or not, but what I know ist, that this screenpack has a realy bad quality.
#46  January 20, 2014, 07:03:38 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
Vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und dieser ist kein Witz habe ich ihn zum Spaß gemacht.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:49:39 pm by Mugen-Nein-+-
#47  January 20, 2014, 07:12:33 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
^ Google Translate German  :pwnonk:

o/
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#48  January 20, 2014, 07:14:16 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
He's not german!?

#49  January 20, 2014, 07:35:34 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und dieser screenpark ist kein Witz habe ich ihn zum Spaß gemacht.
was ist das
Du kannst nicht Deutsche sprechen
Ich kann es nicht glauben

Anyway,i did nazi this coming
*booed into oblivion*
#50  January 20, 2014, 07:37:18 pm
    • Germany
#51  January 20, 2014, 07:37:26 pm
    • USA
    • MysteriousMisterX@mail.com
and its mugen 1.0 at that.
.V.

While there is nothing wrong with using 1.0, I see no purpose to develop exclusively for it.  The only appeal I see is instant AI activation (which is useless unless you want to watch the AI fight, but will always fall for KoF low kicks and characters that have nothing but grapples, so no challenge) and the ability to change your characters palette in-game.  There might be more, but I don't see anything immensely useful -yet-.
#52  January 20, 2014, 07:40:33 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#53  January 20, 2014, 08:32:48 pm
#54  January 20, 2014, 08:58:15 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
and its mugen 1.0 at that.
.V.

While there is nothing wrong with using 1.0, I see no purpose to develop exclusively for it.  The only appeal I see is instant AI activation (which is useless unless you want to watch the AI fight, but will always fall for KoF low kicks and characters that have nothing but grapples, so no challenge) and the ability to change your characters palette in-game.  There might be more, but I don't see anything immensely useful -yet-.

I ment that as in 1.0 you shouldnt have all that color lost in the images if the screenpack was done properly.
#55  January 20, 2014, 09:01:17 pm
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
Hahaha, this screenpack is funny!  :daisy:
Lifebars are cool, downloading!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#56  January 20, 2014, 09:11:31 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#57  January 20, 2014, 09:20:58 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Must the Shitty Title Ever. xD
Oh hey buddy, mind telling me why your IP matches that of Mugen-Nein? I'm sure this is all a very convenient coincidence, so let's just clear this up.

It's more than just instant activation; Win AI is unreliable and will activate when it shouldn't (because it's a workaround). 1.0's AI works flawlessly. Then there the countless bug fixes, the fact that it doesn't crash all the time... there's really no reason not to use 1.0. It's just better in every way.
#58  January 21, 2014, 12:39:34 am
  • AfroSamurai
  • Nothing personal. It’s just revenge.
    • Germany
except that there are tons of good lifebars and screenpacks for winmugen that u cant use with mugen 1.0 just because winmugen plus supports low-res and high res stages and fonts etc..
so if youre trying to use a winmugen SP with high res elements on 1.0 everything looks messed up/too big and you have to re-edit the Sp/Lifebars etc with photoshop etc...
thats the most annoying thing in this winmugen vs 1.0

besides that its clearly better to use 1.0

hes not german,clearly its google translator and the ip is not in germany..im german myself and this guys a troll..
on the other hand i cant understand why people feel offended or insulted in any way
mugen is a game and many many many other games using nazis too (wolfenstein f.eg)
so beside the fact that this screnpack is shit (quality) i think its more a joke than a serious release.
Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:45:48 am by argyone
#59  January 21, 2014, 12:44:22 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
I'm pretty sure he's not complaining that it's made for 1.0, but that a 1.0 screenpack looks like something from the early Winmugen era
#60  January 21, 2014, 01:00:36 am
  • Don't Give me that Look!
    • USA
like dos mugen lol
looking at the screenshots....it kinda does remind me of dos mugen..........im more surprised this is for 1.0....