YesNoOk

Abandoned U.S. Harbor by Guille_N_Roll Released (1.1 zoom mode) (EvilKen stage) (Read 6338 times)

Started by SirGuille, February 13, 2014, 11:54:51 pm
Share this topic:
Abandoned U.S. Harbor by Guille_N_Roll Released (1.1 zoom mode) (EvilKen stage)
#1  February 13, 2014, 11:54:51 pm
  • Mugen Char Creator
    • Mexico
Hello there...
Here is another stage for my Super Street Fighter 2 Plus project, the EvilKenSSF'2+ stage, Abandoned U.S. Harbor

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Videos of the stage in action:

you can download it in my Skydrive in the stage folder:
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=782f4aec6d842c60

Hope you enjoy it.
Re: Abandoned U.S. Harbor by Guille_N_Roll Released (1.1 zoom mode) (EvilKen stage)
#2  February 14, 2014, 01:44:39 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
WOW!! I'm freakin' with that!

Thanks for that guile! :D
Re: Abandoned U.S. Harbor by Guille_N_Roll Released (1.1 zoom mode) (EvilKen stage)
#3  February 14, 2014, 02:36:06 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
this stage looks pretty damn interesting.....i shall download NAO!
#4  February 14, 2014, 02:47:49 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Making apoc low res stages like this needs to be a trend because this is nice
#5  February 14, 2014, 03:24:31 am
  • Eat Shit.
    • USA
    • brokkenshoe@live.com
Indeed. The only thing i have to say is that wouldnt it be a better idea to have the 2nd ship in the bg be half sunken with that amount of damage to the hull?
#6  February 14, 2014, 03:28:32 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Quite disturbing to look at... amazing!! :D A shame I don´t 1.1 but this is certainly a great piece. Those are sunken exploding ships on the horizon??
Chilling
#7  February 14, 2014, 03:32:58 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Holy shit this is awesome!! I especially love the Mugen text in the background. Please tell me you're planning on making all of SF2's stages!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
Re: Abandoned U.S. Harbor by Guille_N_Roll Released (1.1 zoom mode) (EvilKen sta
#8  February 14, 2014, 06:20:59 am
  • Mugen Char Creator
    • Mexico
Holy shit this is awesome!! I especially love the Mugen text in the background. Please tell me you're planning on making all of SF2's stages!!
well, evil ryu, shin gouki and evil ken stages are special edits for my future fullgame, super street fighter 2 plus, actually i'm working in some stage edits out of this fullgame project, i'm going to release them too, my next sf2 edit stage is gonna be for my kaiser vega (dictador)
thanks to all for your feedbacks
#9  February 14, 2014, 06:54:28 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
I like the oil drums laying around and the smog in the air.
#10  February 14, 2014, 09:06:05 pm
  • I must continue my training...
You are inspiration to this lowres die hard. The damaged boats look ultra creepy. I've got to get back in it. I've been on the the self too long...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#11  February 14, 2014, 10:08:41 pm
  • Former Tier 1 Admin "The Third Sequence"
Best stage 2014.
#12  February 15, 2014, 02:44:54 am
really cool stages you are releasing and I like the mood your stages set, it gives a fight a dark evil atmosphere.
#13  February 15, 2014, 05:15:59 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
this joint feels so level'd by time & destruction. nice 1 bruh.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#14  February 15, 2014, 07:29:29 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
always loved your characters and now I can enjoy your stage and I sure love to try your upcoming full game project :D
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Re: Abandoned U.S. Harbor by Guille_N_Roll Released (1.1 zoom mode) (EvilKen sta
#15  February 17, 2014, 06:55:48 am
  • Mugen Char Creator
    • Mexico
thank you all for your feedbacks!
i really enjoyed to make this edit for evil ken, as i said in my last post, i'm working in some stages in mk style using juano16's codes, but my next 2 special stages of this ssf2 project will be kaiser vega (dictador) and gouken