YesNoOk

Chainman Eddie Released (Read 11025 times)

Started by dxwho, February 15, 2014, 05:56:56 pm
Share this topic:
Chainman Eddie Released
#1  February 15, 2014, 05:56:56 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 04:54:47 pm by dxwho
Re: Chainman Eddie Released
#2  February 15, 2014, 05:59:09 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
You sir have made my day. I sincerely mean that!! And thank you for including these in one pack. :lugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3  February 16, 2014, 05:02:32 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Has anyone else downloaded this and picked up a trojan warning from the zipped file?? I had to quarrantine one alert.  >:(

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#4  February 16, 2014, 05:48:55 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
I get that sometimes from downloading from sendspace, it's always been a false positive when working with mugen files.

But checking this out.
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#5  February 16, 2014, 07:01:26 pm
  • I'm a llama!
The files are definetly clean (barring anything sendspace did to them). I just scanned with Norton Antivirus fully up to date and there are no issues. Another thing besides sendspace that might be giving you the false positive is the fact that I password protected the files. Anti-virus cannot get to the data because of the needed password. Try to unrar it then scan. Again, no issues on my end. If anyone wants me to upload it elsewhere or remove the the passwords just ask and I'll reupload!
#6  February 16, 2014, 07:03:51 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Alright, good to know. I know you're a trusted source, so I wasn't worried. It's great that you included everyone on one file. Thanks again for sharing these awesome creations from one of my favorite childhood games.

Yes, I love Pit Fighter. A lot.

#7  February 17, 2014, 12:49:55 am
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
thank you a lot....
digitalized chars for ever, please
XDDD
#8  February 17, 2014, 06:04:48 am
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
whenever eddie does that piledriver thing it randomly gives his opponent a full super stock, any reason for that?
#9  February 17, 2014, 04:56:30 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Ok, fixed the piledriver poweradd bug which gave p2 way too much power. See 1st post for updated link. I also removed the password from the file.
#10  February 17, 2014, 10:57:28 pm
  • A rapadura é doce mas não é mole não
    • Israel
Your characers are awesome, and unique on bringing an area still not well explored in mugen: The digitalized misterious and charismatic chars!

And you bring it on every aspect.

Thanks man, actually whith my country moving I haven t been able to play as much as before... But when things will settle down. I will make some mugen battles! hehe!
#11  February 18, 2014, 04:28:21 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
You should see a website to host your creations, after a time all your downloads got down, Sendspace delete files after being uploaded and don't have many downloads

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#12  February 18, 2014, 05:04:33 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
If he could get a site of his own I don't see why he couldn't be a MFG Member. :mmhmm:

#13  February 18, 2014, 08:50:07 pm
What was updated?
#14  February 18, 2014, 11:56:19 pm
  • I'm a llama!
The updated characters got  AI boosts and new intros/vs pics. Also, other small things got updated. For example, the annoying sound that played every time Angel landed from a jump was taken out. As for a website, I'll see what I can do.....
New #15  February 19, 2014, 02:12:13 am
really cool . Last time I tried these characters some of them had different corresponding buttons or a different button configuration to each other which was weird, has that been fixed?
Used to love Pit Fighter back when I was growing up and its still a good on Mame with a few beers but why don't they make games like this anymore its always bullshit fps or rpg games.
Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 02:17:36 am by steab666