YesNoOk

CPS2 - Mushroom Hill/Valley Zone (Read 6539 times)

Started by ShinZankuro, March 02, 2014, 02:43:23 am
Share this topic:
CPS2 - Mushroom Hill/Valley Zone
#1  March 02, 2014, 02:43:23 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Well, not much a CPS2, but I tried to put more CPS2 elements in this stage [Like Super Jump, background elements, etc]. And I put a little and VERY nostalgic cameo in this stage xD

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mxm3sdbj9i8b77m/MushroomHill.zip
[Sorry, I forget to put BGM, but you can find the MH theme easily.]

Hope you enjoy!

Credits:

Saikoro: For the image tips! You're FUCKING ROCK!
Omega: For the words of help. You made me inspires more to create more 2d stages! You're rock!

And a special Thanks to:

Knuckles, for press the troll button and give to Sonic a nightmare fall XD XD XD XD
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Re: CPS2 - Mushroom Hill/Valley Zone
#2  March 02, 2014, 02:44:34 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
You can never have too many Mushroom Hills.
#3  March 02, 2014, 02:52:53 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Why the CPS2 addition to the title?? Is it because you added parallax to the floor?? While I am so used to seeing the sidescrolling variant of this and the parallax is... odd to look at... I do find this release to be pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing!! :lugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#4  March 02, 2014, 03:51:01 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Why the CPS2 addition to the title?? Is it because you added parallax to the floor?? While I am so used to seeing the sidescrolling variant of this and the parallax is... odd to look at... I do find this release to be pretty cool.

Thanks dude!

At least this time I managed to do something decent = P

My next stage I intend to do will be the Flying Battery, and will be a stage of "train" that will lead the combatants inside the Flying Battery.
[I will use some elements of the stage "Exodus Train" by Beximus, but that if he allows, of course]
- Donations is welcome
#5  March 02, 2014, 04:18:35 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

Thanks dude!

My next stage I intend to do will be the Flying Battery, and will be a stage of "train" that will lead the combatants inside the Flying Battery.
[I will use some elements of the stage "Exodus Train" by Beximus, but that if he allows, of course]

Yeah, now that's what i'm talking about, i've always have a huge heart on those train riding stages, will it also lead to flying battery boss as well, because i want to see sonic defeating it while where fighting on that stage
#6  March 02, 2014, 04:40:31 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro

Thanks dude!

Yeah, now that's what i'm talking about, i've always have a huge heart on those train riding stages, will it also lead to flying battery boss as well, because i want to see sonic defeating it while where fighting on that stage

Nice idea! Putting Sonic Vs FB Boss in the 3rd station XD [Flying Battery CPS2 will be three levels and a little time to travel then]

The first level is a sky and start train[like in first level]
Second level is "machine heart" [Inside the Flying Battery]
Third is again a sky but stays here[Because after this stage, the next will be Sandopolis]
- Donations is welcome
#7  March 02, 2014, 04:41:50 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

Thanks dude!

Nice idea! Putting Sonic Vs FB Boss in the 3rd station XD [Flying Battery CPS2 will be three levels and a little time to travel then]

The first level is a sky and start train[like in first level]
Second level is "machine heart" [Inside the Flying Battery]
Third is again a sky but stays here[Because after this stage, the next will be Sandopolis]

yeah, sandopolis from outside to the entrance of the temple, i would love to see that too, keep it up
#8  March 02, 2014, 04:44:02 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Thnx! The only thing I need is HOW make a train stage with good results XD [Like: Start level is stopped for 3 or 4 seconds, after this, the train starts to go and in the final level, the train stops definitive]
- Donations is welcome
#9  March 02, 2014, 04:46:12 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I think to create some Sonic stages outside Sonic And Knuckles, like Adventures and other games in CPS2 style. I'm not good for make works "in order" XD
- Donations is welcome
#10  March 02, 2014, 04:59:29 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Thnx! The only thing I need is HOW make a train stage with good results XD [Like: Start level is stopped for 3 or 4 seconds, after this, the train starts to go and in the final level, the train stops definitive]

yeah, hopefully, whoever is active that has made a train ride stage could show you
I think to create some Sonic stages outside Sonic And Knuckles, like Adventures and other games in CPS2 style. I'm not good for make works "in order" XD

yeah, we really need 2d stages that are from 3d sonic games that badly
#11  March 02, 2014, 05:11:36 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
With CPS2 in the title, I thought It was referring to the color scheme of the stage. This is a nice take on the stage though, maybe even the best I've ever seen.
#12  March 02, 2014, 09:27:28 am
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
stage looks awesome :2thumbsup:
#13  March 02, 2014, 09:36:05 am
    • USA
This stage is great. Love it.
Thanks
#14  March 02, 2014, 10:00:57 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
I like what you're going for here.

Would you like some additional sprites and animations? I can provide you with some from my MH stage.
#15  March 02, 2014, 04:53:06 pm
  • Moving your life with greener pastures.
    • daedalus96@gmail.com
Do you have that stage of Exodus Train you're wanting? If not, i can PM you.