YesNoOk

EF-12 Custom Characters & Stage Silent Hill Ryu Persona 3 Minato (Read 6140 times)

Started by ℳℛ∀ℵтσℵισẐ∀ℵ™ Discontinued, April 11, 2014, 11:28:49 pm
Share this topic:
EF-12 Custom Characters & Stage Silent Hill Ryu Persona 3 Minato
New #1  April 11, 2014, 11:28:49 pm
  • i am officially discontinuing ef-12.....
i now quit EF-12.....
I am NEVER going back to EF-12 so you guys are gonna have to say goodbye to it because without me EF-12 will be dead completely.....
Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 07:00:38 pm by ℳℛ∀ℵтσℵισẐ∀ℵ™ Discontinued
Re: EF-12 Custom Characters & Stage Silent Hill Ryu Persona 3 Minato
#2  April 13, 2014, 04:21:30 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
What happened to Ryu's hands? He looks like a squirrel holding a nut :)
and the shoryuken makes the spark appears at foot?
I think those content needs improvement.
#3  April 13, 2014, 04:35:23 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
This beta?  He looks weird standing on his toes, his belt looks
Like he ironed it with too much starch,  and why does it seem like
All ef12 cars have the same basic attacks?
#4  April 13, 2014, 05:20:43 am
Most people are getting used to how to make content with this. Until someone with experience gets on board it will be quite a while before we see anything really good.

The thing about animation is that it will be really difficult to get really fluid stuff since all animation will likely be handcrafted (mocapping is pretty expensive and even if you could, giving the moves convincingly proper technique requires research & experience).

People are taking in game models and using them for this, it's a good start. Don't expect anything to blow your mind at this point (it will be much closer to the opposite). It's not like Mugen where the sprites have the actions for us and we just do the coding (again people actually have to do the animation).
New #5  April 13, 2014, 11:46:05 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Most people are getting used to how to make content with this. Until someone with experience gets on board it will be quite a while before we see anything really good.

The thing about animation is that it will be really difficult to get really fluid stuff since all animation will likely be handcrafted (mocapping is pretty expensive and even if you could, giving the moves convincingly proper technique requires research & experience).

People are taking in game models and using them for this, it's a good start. Don't expect anything to blow your mind at this point (it will be much closer to the opposite). It's not like Mugen where the sprites have the actions for us and we just do the coding (again people actually have to do the animation).

I love how very informative you are one this and you make a very good point with your post.
Reason why is it's true people assume that just cuz' it's 3d models its gonna be easy making characters but the reality is it's still is a pain and alot work making the animation moves look smooth and natural.

Furthermore, like you said already is we need an experience 3d model and coder to make that animations very different from using basic moves like the default characters in EF-12. Honestly, I think the best way to get moves looking different is possibly copy many 2d sprite animations and go over it like what bleed is doing with his 3d HD scorpion but, Idk anyone would actual try doing that but who knows maybe some day some or a large group of people with experience will actually see EF-12 and mess with the engine.
Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 11:49:10 pm by stevla83