YesNoOk

joe, mike, lee, retsu, geki (Read 87842 times)

Started by david_bazbar, March 12, 2012, 06:18:15 pm
Share this topic:
Re: joe, mike, lee, retsu, geki
#41  October 12, 2013, 08:04:23 am
Hello everybody! I'm back from a long holiday of the mugen scene (that mean i had much, much work), so i see what's new about Geki (the original) and now i brought to you the Zero de Armentis' version, who remades the sprites of Geki to a CVS version.

enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/get/Tb_sSp2_/A-Geki_-_david_bazbar-zerodear.html

This char was made by Zero de Armentis based on the sprites of David_Bazbar. Every work about this char isn't open source anymore. If you want to work on a project based on the SF1 characters, you can contact me sending a mail to  david_bazbar@hotmail.com,  that's all for now. Thanks.

podrán robar mi trabajo, pero jamás mi genio...
next proyect: Dean, From FF3!!! comming soon
#42  October 13, 2013, 04:42:14 pm
  • I can take'em out with my fists
I couldn't help but notice that last image Is that last character Kyle Travers brother of cody from final fight Streetwise and if so will you have the slowmo backflip kick
Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 04:47:07 pm by Fauxcry
#43  October 13, 2013, 05:08:40 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
As cool as it is to see updated variants on forgotten (for shame!!) Street Fighter One characters, it's a little disheartening to see only sprite edits. Now while I may be nitpicking here, in my eyes, all I see are SNK edits of Gato, Takuma and Heavy D (I could have a name or two wrong). I would personally love to see Balthazar or C.v.S. the Abstract work their spriting magic to see a new and completely refreshing take on them.

This is still very cool though. I just want something brand new. :ninja:

But... I'd love to see somebody other than Churchoryu code these things. Kamakaze once said that he would handle Geki. I'd like to see that actually happen.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#44  October 14, 2013, 06:34:04 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
^ Even when most of them are edits of other characters, it's a real attempt to make them in new sprites for MUGEN. I don't mind about the bases, since all have been well choiced for those chars, now it's time for other creators to take those sprites and make something better for them, as I'm doing with his Joe (yes, it's one of my WIPs)

Is that last character Kyle Travers brother of cody from final fight Streetwise and if so will you have the slowmo backflip kick
Yes he is, but that's just a single edit, he's not making Kyle as a character yet (who knows in a future)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#45  October 14, 2013, 10:28:48 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
^ Even when most of them are edits of other characters, it's a real attempt to make them in new sprites for MUGEN. I don't mind about the bases, since all have been well choiced for those chars, now it's time for other creators to take those sprites and make something better for them, as I'm doing with his Joe (yes, it's one of my WIPs)

Oh absolutely!! I do agree with you on the style being fitting; everyone looks to have a solid base that they are built upon. I was just bitching about how great it would have been to see something 100% original. With being so familiar with the basis of sprites, I see something and will automatically be pessimistic instead of going "Ah!! Nice edit!!" LOL

I really hope these sprite sets get some well deserved attention outside of you. Hell, if I knew the slightest about coding, I'd tackle one by myself.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#46  April 20, 2014, 10:30:04 pm
#47  April 21, 2014, 12:12:14 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Yup... I recognize that intro:
Listo para la paliza?
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#48  April 21, 2014, 01:05:14 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
hey sweet, i hoped this was bumped because of an update
#49  April 21, 2014, 01:21:19 am
  • The Answer Lies in Chun-li's cooking...
    • Japan
whats that stage Joe is in??? can i find it somewhere?
#50  April 21, 2014, 06:28:29 pm
#51  April 22, 2014, 07:06:19 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Everything is looking good so far. If I could get things here and there sprited I could turn Joe into a real Street Fighter Character and he would finally make his return and take his rightful place among the others.

Also get some beat down revenege on cody for trying to take his place lol
#52  April 23, 2014, 07:17:59 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
Everything is looking good so far. If I could get things here and there sprited I could turn Joe into a real Street Fighter Character and he would finally make his return and take his rightful place among the others.

Also get some beat down revenege on cody for trying to take his place lol

That would be awesome!
#53  April 24, 2014, 01:23:39 am
  • Haters are toys
Sweet, He'll get his chance.

Yo R@ce, what would you say he's missing?  If you're really willing to code him, I'll help with the last of the needed animations. Lets do this!

All we need is an AI man to kick this off right.
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:29:06 am by Sky79
#54  April 25, 2014, 06:45:36 pm
#55  April 25, 2014, 06:48:59 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#56  April 25, 2014, 07:20:52 pm
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Sweet, He'll get his chance.

Yo R@ce, what would you say he's missing?  If you're really willing to code him, I'll help with the last of the needed animations. Lets do this!

All we need is an AI man to kick this off right.

I need some more kicks and punches done I do know that right off the bat. Might need some more stuff done to give him special moves, and super moves

Any ideas?....  I mean, in order for me to do this, someone will have to operate. If I can get the sprites I need then I will surely code him for you all to enjoy.

@david_bazbar Dude I hope you make more stuff
Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 07:23:57 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#57  April 26, 2014, 12:04:31 am
  • Summon me and maybe I can appear.
    • Skype - https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hades
    • varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Contact me if you want a color separation, or mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MVVTGXPXYA9NN
My channel on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/claudiohades
With the links of my chars
My site with my chars and my color separations:
https://varohades.wixsite.com/varohadesmugen
Subscribe to my Twitch and nice chars will come:
https://www.twitch.tv/varo_hadesgameplays
#58  April 27, 2014, 02:56:15 am
  • Haters are toys
Any ideas?....  I mean, in order for me to do this, someone will have to operate. If I can get the sprites I need then I will surely code him for you all to enjoy.

I had a Joe in the works for BC's SFA4 project, when he quit, I was left twisting in the wind. The plan laid out was for him to be combo centered, no powers of any kind, as he's one of the few real 'Street Fighting' Street Fighters out there. He's a street fighter with a kick-boxing background. New moves are easy, just sprite moves other kick-boxers haven't used. It's not a complicated formula.

Thats what I like about the guy, he's not out there to become 'divinely enlightened, save the world, take over the world, uncover a deep governmental plot, avenge his father, fulfill his life long wish to rape Chun Li or become a living god. No, he wins money by kick your azz.

Getting rich, while becoming the best, thats what Street Fighter use to be about.

"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 03:02:48 am by Sky79
#59  April 27, 2014, 06:56:43 am
great!!, joe is the perfect street Fighter; this is from Metro city?... probability....
before

after
#60  April 27, 2014, 03:48:24 pm
    • USA
I had a Joe in the works for BC's SFA4 project, when he quit, I was left twisting in the wind. The plan laid out was for him to be combo centered, no powers of any kind, as he's one of the few real 'Street Fighting' Street Fighters out there. He's a street fighter with a kick-boxing background. New moves are easy, just sprite moves other kick-boxers haven't used. It's not a complicated formula.

Thats what I like about the guy, he's not out there to become 'divinely enlightened, save the world, take over the world, uncover a deep governmental plot, avenge his father, fulfill his life long wish to rape Chun Li or become a living god. No, he wins money by kick your azz.

Getting rich, while becoming the best, thats what Street Fighter use to be about.

Well, Give him what you feel he needs to have. I know he isn't a projectile Like fighter, Cody isnt either, he just does that Criminal Upper as a means of an uppercut. Would be nice to see him with some kind of uppercut or kick that can be coded like an uppercut (Tiger knee or Jagaur knee for example) But the more stuff you give him, the more I could do.

I know Sean is working on one, but he looks younger in his version. I want a version that looks more like his original Street Fighter form, with him being around that same age and such.

But yeah man, like I said, if I can get that, then I can get this guy rolling

great!!, joe is the perfect street Fighter; this is from Metro city?... probability....
before

after

Well see that's the thing, Joe had that kick first in 1987 when Street Fighter 1 came out, and then in 1989, Final Fight came out and Cody some how had that move....

So that kick is really Joe's kick.