YesNoOk

CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! (Read 26053 times)

Started by chuchoryu, June 17, 2014, 08:25:32 pm
Share this topic:
CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!
#1  June 17, 2014, 08:25:32 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
======================| Asuka Kazama 1.12 by chuchoryu, sprites by CvS Abstract (CVSNB)|===========================     
Tekken 5, 6, TTT, TTT2 + Capcom vs SNK + Street Fighter X Tekken + Edit

Hello friends! now I give you this Asuka beta version...using the CVSNB sprites I made this one, but is not finish she need a lot of moves for complete, but now enjoy, have fun and More to come...
Special Thanks to:

Asuka Kazama BETA:  Link removed

CVSNB: I use the sprites he made for Asuka Kazama
EduarElrick: He ripping the voices
You for download this character, you rocks!! really...

**Move List**

D, DF, F + Any Punch

D, DB, B, + Any Kick

D, DF, F, + Any Kick

*Parry*
Press only Foward (including in the air)

More to come...

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 09:54:31 pm by chuchoryu
Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!
#2  June 17, 2014, 11:10:15 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
I TOLD YOU TO NOT REALEASE IT YET! WHEN I  WAS FINISH WITH THE SPRITES AND YOU EVEN AGREE MAN!. NOW YOU TOTALLY MESS UP ON YOUR PART OF THE DEAL AND WORST YOU EDIT MY WORK SO YOU PRETTY MUCH DISRESPECT ME AND MY PROJECT
#3  June 17, 2014, 11:11:05 pm
  • Niigasan
Man.. Come on
#4  June 17, 2014, 11:23:55 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
I would take this down asap. You don't HAVE to, but releasing this against his wishes was very disrespectful.
#5  June 17, 2014, 11:26:34 pm
Chu, when will you ever learn? :disappointed:
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#6  June 17, 2014, 11:30:19 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I would take this down asap. You don't HAVE to, but releasing this against his wishes was very disrespectful.

Yeah Chuchoryu, he's right, that isnt cool man. Not trying to come at you harsh but it just isn't...Especially when he had talked to you about this already....
#7  June 17, 2014, 11:33:38 pm
    • USA
im glad he pissed me off now, Now i can get to back working on Asuka  and Kair and put all my other shit aside from my blood of champions project, Ima show  him hows it really done when you piss off a spriter, I aint gonna Insult him cause that childish, Ima use this anger as super motivation!
#8  June 17, 2014, 11:36:21 pm
    • USA
    • https://dissidiamarlq.neocities.org/
Oh boy... Here we go again.
#9  June 17, 2014, 11:36:59 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N 4 LIFE!
    • USA
    • suliofthenerdvaid@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwd0KXNN1f_sVI80PHAnWdA
 Not trying to be mean or anything but that was mess up and u you've agreed to him not cool man.
#10  June 17, 2014, 11:38:58 pm
  • wumbo
    • USA
    • jacksonqjones@gmail.com
    • captmugen.weebly.com
tssssssssssss.....

daaaaaaaaanm.............

least NB spritin'
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#11  June 17, 2014, 11:53:34 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
C.v.s The Abstract calm down please .... and chuchoryu remove links CVS asuka
respect the choices of C.v.s The Abstract in the future

#12  June 18, 2014, 12:11:13 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Asuka Kazama (2014)

* Star Fucker watches the video ...
LOL at pissing off a spriter and not respecting what seemed like an agreement, all that to release another half-assed alpha version.

Seriously, there's something wrong in every second of this video : wrongly placed hitsparks, choppy animations (because of bad timing, not because of CVSNB's sprites), misalignment, wrong animations (bad loop during jump), etc.

GRADE :
Graphics : 3/5
Gameplay : 0/5

BONUS :
Being the first one to release Asuka : +1
Wanting to be the first one to release Asuka : -2
Being disrespectful : -5
Writing EduarElrick : -1
Never listening : -3

GRADE : -7/10
#13  June 18, 2014, 12:13:31 am
Couldn't have said it better myself.
#14  June 18, 2014, 12:14:41 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Mi amigo, you have to respect the choices of the others creators. It's not a good behaviour.  :behead:
#15  June 18, 2014, 12:22:50 am
  • I must continue my training...
Lol!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#16  June 18, 2014, 12:38:38 am
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
Asuka Kazama (2014)

* Star Fucker watches the video ...
LOL at pissing off a spriter and not respecting what seemed like an agreement, all that to release another half-assed alpha version.

Seriously, there's something wrong in every second of this video : wrongly placed hitsparks, choppy animations (because of bad timing, not because of CVSNB's sprites), misalignment, wrong animations (bad loop during jump), etc.

GRADE :
Graphics : 3/5
Gameplay : 0/5

BONUS :
Being disrespectful : -5
Writing EduarElrick : -1
Never listening : -3

GRADE : -7/10

Hahahahahah im dead.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.

DW

#17  June 18, 2014, 12:43:01 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Alright, so I don't really know much about this Chuchoryu guy. Aside from him dishing out content like nobody's business. Along with lots of people on his head about beta work and what not. In the end, I'm good with w/e way anyone decides to handle their content. However, in this situation, it's a bit different. This time, these sprites aren't yours, nor did you edit them. You gave credit, so that's all well and good. Still, it seems to me that you did this, just to be the guy who said you 'made' Asuka first.

BONUS :

^Pretty much this. The rest of what Cybaster said, I can't really comment on. As I said, I don't know the guy. If you want to do something, that's all well and good. Though you should put forth some effort into it. Everything that Cybaster said about the video and char herself though...is pretty much spot on. If you had agreed on not working on the char until CvSA was finished, then you should have been a man of your word, and held true to that. There's hundreds of other things you could have worked on instead. Or, you could have just been real with CvSA from jump and told him that you'll work on her whenever you feel like it. I mean, at least everyone would have known where they stood.

From the current perspective, it looks as if you told him one thing, then did another. Also, the intent behind doing it was just for stroking your own ego. Not joining any bandwagons or anything, just calling it like I see it. I DL'd the char though, so I will probably be inclined to give some feedback... Though I do know that you're notoriously known for not applying or acknowledging any feedback given to you. So, I may not bother.
#18  June 18, 2014, 01:05:00 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
im glad he pissed me off now, Now i can get to back working on Asuka  and Kair and put all my other shit aside from my blood of champions project, Ima show  him hows it really done when you piss off a spriter, I aint gonna Insult him cause that childish, Ima use this anger as super motivation!
why on earth would you agree with him to code your sprites on the first place????... out of all artist with outstanding cvs/pots creations you choose this guy... your fault, unless he comissioned you for that, shit happens man..
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#19  June 18, 2014, 01:23:42 am
    • USA
How the f*** was it my fault when theirs was a agreement on things?, Like seriously know what youre talking about before you Blab anything on about me. But its whatever im back on my asuka so  idc no more.
#20  June 18, 2014, 01:32:28 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
so why would you choose him knowing his reputation? my question is why did you agree with him?
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?