YesNoOk

CvS Asuka Kazama BETA! (Read 25926 times)

Started by chuchoryu, June 17, 2014, 08:25:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!
#81  June 18, 2014, 11:01:19 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Yeah I remmember, this is a beta not complete you know...but if you like I can continue to make the sprites for she
Wow....my dude really just ignored EVERYTHING in this thread.

Chucho, you're something else. Anyway, this is just his typical way of attracting drama and blowing up the forum. Is there anyway a mod can split this thread? This is obviously going nowhere.
#82  June 18, 2014, 11:45:45 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Got damn guys. What is done, is done ok.

Just don't make a storm in a teacup. CVS, keep the focus on your works and leave that. Chuchoryu, please be aware next time if you using some sprites from other people.

I mean, this thread is going the way of the ridiculous. :sad3:
#83  June 18, 2014, 11:48:39 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
It was ridiculous from the beginning when Chuchoryu made it.

Shit

Amy

#84  June 18, 2014, 11:54:02 pm
  • Ignorin'U
    • Switzerland
    • network.mugenguild.com/amysden/index.html
It'd be really nice if a moderator would lock this thread already.
#85  June 18, 2014, 11:55:10 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
It'll die out soon enough. Just be patient.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#86  June 19, 2014, 12:13:34 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#87  June 19, 2014, 12:20:23 am
    • akatsuki10@hotmail.fr
He did it again, i have to say this...but :
CHUCHORYU YOU ARE THE MOST ASSHOLE GUYS i EVER SEEN IN MUGEN MAN !

Otherwise Why da fuck you still showing your pathetic deathstroke in your signature anyway ?!!! 

As long there are people like that bastard in mugen, I think i will know perfectly what i'm gonna do about my sprites works...

ps : YOU SUCK CHUCHORYU.

#88  June 19, 2014, 12:28:58 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
It'd be really nice if a moderator would lock this thread already.
Chuchoryu can lock it if he wants to. He gets to decide if it should remain open or not; we're not gonna decide for him to lock it, that would be unfair to him (yes I know that's ironic in the context of what he's done in the very act of making this thread, doesn't matter).

Ordinarily we'd split off the more inflammatory, off-topic stuff in these situations (rather than locking the entire thread), but given the context it's not really easy to draw a line between what's on topic and what's not. So for now, nothing much to do but let it sort itself out.
#89  June 19, 2014, 12:57:36 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html

Otherwise Why da fuck you still showing your pathetic deathstroke in your signature anyway ?!!! 

As long there are people like that bastard in mugen, I think i will know perfectly what i'm gonna do about my sprites works...

This reaction of yours was unnecessary
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#90  June 19, 2014, 01:05:31 am
  • Raging Fist
*Reads past posts....*
Sighs.. Ive seen better legible arguments in 3Dgundam that made more sense than this, and they speak Chinese. let alone show better curteousy.
I was gonna download Asuka but seeing all this.....I guess its not really worth the hype.
thanks guys.
#91  June 19, 2014, 01:08:52 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
That's okay, I refused to even try out the character after I've seen how it was released without CVS' permission. I've lost any respect I could have to Chuchoryu now, and the way he just ignores it to listen to all of his buddies over Multiverse defending everything he does is not going to make his reputation any better.

Shit
#92  June 19, 2014, 01:11:15 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
strange no one wants to BAN him in that situation '-'

[it's not my desire, i won't want bad things for any people, but that situation is.... Seriously awkward]
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#93  June 19, 2014, 01:11:51 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#94  June 19, 2014, 01:13:16 am
Chuchoryu, if you "forgot" what happened between you and CvSNB/CvSTheAbstract: (this is also for everyone who doesn't remember)

- you used some of CvSNB/CvSTheAbstract sprites without permission and lied that you didn't use his sprites when there was evidence of it;
- he (CvSNB/CvSTheAbstract) got mad (of course, anyone would); but then it was settled;

- you asked permission to use the sprites he (CvSNB/CvSTheAbstract) made of Asuka Kazama;
- he (CvSNB/CvSTheAbstract) said: "Do not use them! Wait until I'm finished with her!";
- you said: "Okay, I will respect your choice, I won't code her, I'll wait" (at least that's what you wanted to say, right?); you promised you wouldn't have coded her sprites; do you remember that?

- Yesterday, you just broke your promise. You thought "F*ck it, I'm going to release her anyways!" and you didn't even care about what happened before.

So yes, you should have expected this to happen.

And not only because you released yet another alpha in little time (we're getting used to that, sadly; you could have been better though if you followed our suggestion to work at one thing at a time); but because you became untrustworthy (at least for us). Or you already were and you became even more untrustworthy (I don't know if that can happen).

Seriously, was waiting a little more too hard for you? Who forced you to release this? Why did you do that? Are you reading everything or did you stop at the first line? Do you have any common sense at all?

Now don't come in here and say "Mi Amigo" to me without reading all of this. Make sure you have a good translator for my post (and by good, I don't mean Google Translate) or, I don't know, learn English so you can understand your faults.

Consider this as feedback for you as a person and not for your char. Cybaster said everything for it (and pretty much summed up almost all of your creations; minus the permission stuff that wasn't a permission but a 'deal' they made before).
Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:46:03 am by Alex Sinigaglia
#95  June 19, 2014, 01:20:14 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro

That's a ridiculous and unnecessary reaction. This will helping in NOTHING in situation.
- Donations is welcome
#96  June 19, 2014, 01:23:54 am
#97  June 19, 2014, 01:27:34 am
  • wumbo
    • USA
    • jacksonqjones@gmail.com
    • captmugen.weebly.com

don't mind this he's a douchebag
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#98  June 19, 2014, 01:29:43 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
Strange because in other forums related to MUGEN[At least, the old ones where I participate in old times]. an attitude like that, about permissions and etc, would result in a ban.

And yes, insults instead of arguments are something extremely unnecessary.
- Donations is welcome
#99  June 19, 2014, 01:32:02 am

GLB

#100  June 19, 2014, 01:36:20 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Strange because in other forums related to MUGEN[At least, the old ones where I participate in old times]. an attitude like that, about permissions and etc, would result in a ban.

And yes, insults instead of arguments are something extremely unnecessary.

It's not cool, and sure chuco's a shit head for it but I don't think it warrants a ban. Once you put things up like that it's hard to tell people what they can and can't do with it. I'm not saying they shouldn't show progress of their works, but be prepared for things like that to happen, and not take it so seriously because they're not making/using the full version, you are.