YesNoOk

Haggar (Read 11122 times)

Started by Garuda, August 09, 2014, 09:00:42 am
Share this topic:
Haggar
#1  August 09, 2014, 09:00:42 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
I am sorry Sean, I have sent you a PM about it but havent had any answer, so I will leave this here:

My PM:

"Hi Sean, how are you?

Do you remember my (and some others) Haggar commission?
Did you ever finished these sprites (the complete set, the one for Bukus 's Haggar)?

Maybe I missed the release!"

I am asking because I commissioned you to have an upgrade of Bukus Haggar sprites, but that didn't happen: so maybe the sprites aren't ready yet?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Haggar
#2  August 09, 2014, 09:05:31 am
  • ^First attempt ain't so bad......
    • buckus.mugen-infantry.net/
I can answer that........I haven't finished it yet lol. I'm gonna recode him, but I haven't gotten to it yet.
#3  August 09, 2014, 03:19:12 pm
    • www.dementi.it
Thanks Bukus!

But Is it possible to release the full sprite set to the community? So everyone can use it!

#4  August 09, 2014, 09:53:49 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I have been working 40 hours lately and haven't been able to reply to PMs as fast as usual. You could have just sent a second PM or tried PMing Buckus rather than creating a thread here about it.

I released Haggar himself a long time ago and all my stuff is open source, so anyone could use the sprites for anything they want.

Download Last Bout now!
#5  August 10, 2014, 09:01:24 am
    • www.dementi.it
Yes, I know you released it, but I was (still) waiting for the "complete pack" the one for Bukus Haggar.

That was never released to the pubblic, right?

And I am sorry to have annoyed you with this post: is it a "so big" problem?

#6  August 11, 2014, 04:06:35 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
All of Haggar's sprites were converted. I never got around to converting the few sprites of Jessica and Damnd, bus as far as Haggar goes, all the sprites were converted. The Haggar I released has all of the sprites in the .sff, even ones I didn't use, except for a single attack sprite that I later sent to Buckus when he pointed out that it wasn't included. My stuff is open source, so anyone who wants to use the sprites can use them, I never saw a need to release a sprite pack because all the sprites are right there in the .sff.

Download Last Bout now!
#7  August 11, 2014, 05:53:25 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Aligned and everything. Im using them too. He's pretty much got enough sprites to be 6 button if you want to convert him. You can extract the sff with FF3 if you want a pack

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#8  August 11, 2014, 09:21:20 am
    • www.dementi.it
Thanks guys.