YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2380140 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#5041  December 27, 2014, 04:05:49 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
theyre by no means unpopular though
#5042  December 27, 2014, 04:13:50 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Dragon Claw
Chuck "Intentionally OP Old Joseph Colorswap" Norris
Nearly everything from The_None's early days when he worked under the name Most_Mysterious
Rare Akuma
Pepito
Juan
and that's all I can think of right now
#5043  December 27, 2014, 04:17:24 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#5044  December 27, 2014, 04:18:28 am
  • Furry Fighting Game Trash
    • Canada
#5045  December 27, 2014, 05:10:30 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
They're OK. They have their problems, but they can be fun if you want a crazy, non-FG styled fight, like Smash styled characters and put aside quality. End of story.
#5046  December 27, 2014, 05:12:01 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I didn't know TN was MM... Warner's characters, too.
#5047  December 27, 2014, 05:12:57 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Do I have to say this again? Wlanmaniax's characters are good. But they're not my favorite. Far from it.
Wlanmaniax's characters are good.
Wlanmaniax's characters
good.

Really? Good thing that's your opinion, because you won't find many people sharing said opinion with you.

They're OK. They have their problems, but they can be fun if you want a crazy, non-FG styled fight, like Smash styled characters and put aside quality. End of story.

Quality will always matter, unless you're the kind of person who doesn't mind buying poorly made artifacts that break after a few uses.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#5048  December 27, 2014, 05:16:50 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
-I think MUGEN creators should try to achieve a type of collective balance instead of mock the concept of balancing in MUGEN.
some people like making accurate characters, thus throwing balacne out of the window.
#5049  December 27, 2014, 05:17:58 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

I loled AGAIN.

But then again, you're always constantly complaining about how the CPU kicks your ass in Smash and how you constantly break controllers because you can't keep control of your temper.
#5050  December 27, 2014, 05:18:32 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
This is very subjective, as you have to also consider the mechanics. But if we mean characters as a whole disregarding styles:

Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Kyo, Iori.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#5051  December 27, 2014, 05:22:57 am
  • Furry Fighting Game Trash
    • Canada

I loled AGAIN.

But then again, you're always constantly complaining about how the CPU kicks your ass in Smash and how you constantly break controllers because you can't keep control of your temper.

I don't see how Smash Bros, can make you that mad when you're just facing a CPU.

#5052  December 27, 2014, 05:32:49 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com

I loled AGAIN.

This is Mugen...
#5053  December 27, 2014, 05:38:18 am
Here's an opinion: If people are having fun playing with sloppy creations, then let 'em be. At least they're enjoying themselves.
#5054  December 27, 2014, 05:40:59 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I'm all fine with that, but an opinion that these sloppy creations are adequate or "good" (which is even worse a word to use) in general is indeed liable to get challenged.
#5055  December 27, 2014, 05:52:00 am
  • Magna Power
  • Its Hotdog time. Hot.... Dog...time...
    • neofiresonicmugen.webs.com
don't opinions have no meaning
this website is stupid
#5056  December 27, 2014, 05:53:16 am
^ Only if you want them to.

I'm all fine with that, but an opinion that these sloppy creations are adequate or "good" (which is even worse a word to use) in general is indeed liable to get challenged.

Well yeah, that's indeed a different thing entirely. Even so, the meaning of "good" can vary in this case; some people's definition of good is exciting presentation with little emphasis on detail and quality. Of course it's pretty obvious where most people here stand on that though (myself included).
#5057  December 27, 2014, 05:55:03 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#5058  December 27, 2014, 05:58:26 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Wtf is a underrated opinion. That doesnt even make sense, are opinions rated to begin with?
#5059  December 27, 2014, 05:59:48 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
I would assume unpopular opinions would be a better title, that being said... I hate BrokenMugen.
#5060  December 27, 2014, 06:02:41 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Me, too... I also hate custom portraits.