YesNoOk

Street Fighter 4th Strike CVS Edition 1.1 update 15/02/15 (Read 75110 times)

Started by 7th and Tef, February 16, 2015, 03:01:58 am
Share this topic:
Street Fighter 4th Strike CVS Edition 1.1 update 15/02/15
#1  February 16, 2015, 03:01:58 am
  • Take ur time and everything will be nice
    • USA
    • estefany.cantillo1612@gmail.com
copy/paste all missing files (VersusBG, VictoryBG etc...) from add004 to mugen1 and it gonna fix the problem about system.def thx to sindor, credits.. thx u sir to find the problem and fix it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys 7th and Tef again lol i know is a new post but is because this is 1.1 version with different stages on the select screen also the screenpack just take 11 secs to open in my pc testing already :), everything is finish already too, just 6 versus portrait are left is because i cant find good images from that chars so i gonna make it by my self and they are athena 98, ghostkick, mickey, laurence, asura and amingo, the rest have already the select, versus, winner and lifebars portraits, also i upload the templates psd file for lifebars so you can now make portraits, well the different is just now the screenpack is working in mugen 1.1 with stages full png from ace million and others stages makers are in total 36 like the 1.0 version but like every one know have zoom so this look better, the animated portraits are jumping in mugen 1.1 you can check in the 2 videos, why idk and every 1 know the mugen is limited i did my best hehe, in the video im  playing with my girlfriend in survivor so i hope u like it hehe :) well have fun and i hope you enjoy it too :)

VIDEO

-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MENU

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SELECT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VERSUS

LIFEBARS

WINNER

OPTIONS

LINKS

The full screenpack in mugen 1.1 with stages and font and everything are 3 parts, they are 2 from 300mb and 1 is 209mb here the links :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rq2idob0foooumt/Mugen+Street+Fighter+4+CVS+Edition+1.1+version.part1.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0og8thsoflltj1/Mugen+Street+Fighter+4+CVS+Edition+1.1+version.part2.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vt38b6o4uvy5gl0/Mugen+Street+Fighter+4+CVS+Edition+1.1+version.part3.rar

btw replace this select.def into the data folder pls i forget to add 1 stage sorry  :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xd5n5rkr9z2tlqa/select.def

CHARS

124 chars full tag team patch already with all portraits on select, versus and winner and full lifebars portraits too :) heavy but so to you :) 4 parts 300MB and one part 261MB

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gr67p5be63p376q/chars.part01.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ik0e2adxahj9sh/chars.part02.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5z9iseesizxqij7/chars.part03.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s36zvzaw2goug8e/chars.part04.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2mgs8be85nngc8/chars.part05.rar

if u know how add portraits in the FF dont download it but i dont know i recommed download this chars and replace into the chars folder in your mugen because have already all portraits added :) is just 1 link 182mb is nothing this have the chars inside :)

PORTRAITS

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gdku2wmfxdurrx5/left+versus+portraits.rar

This are the versus portraits left now just need 6 more and is done :)  athena 98, ghostkick, mickey, laurence, asura and amingo when i find or i make better images

Also every single char need localcoord   = 420
u can add it on the .def that every single char. that mean chars can look better with the stages and also the big portraits will be look good too on the select screen, versus and winner :)

Another tip if u dont want download the chars that i upload because the file is to heavy well into the folder the game you can patch the chars to make tag team in simultaneous mode and deleted this code form every single char that u make a patch =

;#ADD004BASIC PIEs#

;---------
[begin action 909002]
9000,5,5,5,-1

Deleted it and the lifebar portrait wont look double, that just in case that you want use my lifebars and patch the chars to make switch, if you want use another lifebars is no necessary ..

If u have already the mugen 1.1 in your computer dont need download full screenpack just this 4 parts and replace into your mugen, but if im honest better download everything is almost same weight :P

stages 1.0 if some 1 have problems with the 1.1 stages and want change the OpenGl to system :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ej9a076wcsj2fes/stages+1.0.rar

GAME OVER

Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 02:05:21 pm by 7th and Tef
Re: Street Fighter 4th Strike CVS Edition 1.1 update 15/02/15
#2  February 16, 2015, 10:09:46 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
If with .pcx images are niiiiiiiiice with .png images... impresive! I like it very much! And... one question please. I have problems to load my screenpack, it´s possible load any screenpack with a few seconds? If it it possible, please can you help me to do this with my screenpack? Thank you very much!
#3  February 16, 2015, 11:04:04 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
X_X its gonna take me forever to dl this one xD

well i added the lifebar template since its a small file, i'll have to get the other later
#4  February 16, 2015, 04:42:30 pm
    • USA
If with .pcx images are niiiiiiiiice with .png images... impresive! I like it very much! And... one question please. I have problems to load my screenpack, it´s possible load any screenpack with a few seconds? If it it possible, please can you help me to do this with my screenpack? Thank you very much!

i fixed already the problem and in this version have the update already into the data folder but of course this is gonna take time to open is because is  mugen 1.1 the 1.0 version take in my computer just 4 secs this version take 11 secs to open but if this screenpack take more time in your computer is because the specification that u have, i think ... any problem let me know
X_X its gonna take me forever to dl this one xD

well i added the lifebar template since its a small file, i'll have to get the other later

ok my friend enjoy it and take your time :) thx u
#5  February 16, 2015, 06:19:36 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
OMG, a 1.1 version! :D

Thanks so much 7th and Tef!
#6  February 17, 2015, 03:17:13 am
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
Mine says error loading system.def
#7  February 17, 2015, 04:41:26 am
    • USA
#8  February 17, 2015, 07:16:50 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
What?
#9  February 17, 2015, 07:40:42 pm
  • SCARLET NEEDLE!!!!
#10  February 17, 2015, 07:52:43 pm
  • Kikou Shou
I am also having the same error.  It's regarding TITLE BG.  I was looking for menu.sff as stated in the system.def file but haven't seen it in the included zip.
#11  February 17, 2015, 10:09:56 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Awesome update 7th&Tef!.
The only thing I'm noticing is.. is it a 1.1 version with pcx? I ask this because I'm noticing color loss on the small portraits and on the other big portraits as well. That color loss is usually from indexing to pcx. If it is pcx then no issue at all.

If you ever need assistance with portraits let me know I'd be happy to help you guys out to make or search for some art, I have my ways of finding some rare stuff and have a pretty large collection of renders.
#12  February 17, 2015, 10:17:34 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Well fork over some of them rares please.lol
#13  February 17, 2015, 11:01:43 pm
Thx for this version 1.1b1.

just some questions: which mode is to be selected in order to play with tag system...and how do you activate it ???

Thx again and cu my friend !!!

:thumbsup:
#14  February 18, 2015, 12:33:54 am
    • France
#15  February 18, 2015, 01:15:35 am
    • USA
Awesome update 7th&Tef!.
The only thing I'm noticing is.. is it a 1.1 version with pcx? I ask this because I'm noticing color loss on the small portraits and on the other big portraits as well. That color loss is usually from indexing to pcx. If it is pcx then no issue at all.

If you ever need assistance with portraits let me know I'd be happy to help you guys out to make or search for some art, I have my ways of finding some rare stuff and have a pretty large collection of renders.

yes sir is 1.1 with pcx portraits but at weekend i will upload the psd template so will be kool any kind oh help :) sorry no time hehe

I have the same error (from mugen1 file)

idk why guys have problems about it, just use 1.0 version system.def or take mine here is the link :) in my computer work fine :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ak1v2kxa51gf5cc/add004.rar

is system.def and system.sff just paste and replace into add004 folder into the data folder. should be work fine
#16  February 18, 2015, 02:12:39 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
#17  February 18, 2015, 02:53:24 am
  • Can't stop, won't stop!
    • Argentina
Holy mother of daisuke ishiwatari! this is AWESOME! and dat character select screen...is amazing the amount of work and attention to detail that you put into this,really cool stuff. CONGRATS! :sugoi:
#18  February 18, 2015, 06:02:08 am
    • France
#19  February 18, 2015, 06:45:08 am
    • USA
Holy mother of daisuke ishiwatari! this is AWESOME! and dat character select screen...is amazing the amount of work and attention to detail that you put into this,really cool stuff. CONGRATS! :sugoi:

wow really nice words sir im so glad that u like it and enjoy it sir :)

I have the same error (from mugen1 file)

I resolved the issue, for those who had this one: copy paste missing files (on error message or log) from add004 to mugen1.
Awesome work made on this mod, thanks for sharing it! :)

lol that weird that suppose to be in add004 but if that work for u well, thx u to find the issue and fix it sir :) enjoy it
#20  February 18, 2015, 07:08:53 am
  • Former Tier 1 Admin "The Third Sequence"
I end up with this, whenever I try to run it.
Code:
Error detected.

Error loading SelectBG
Error loading system data: data/mugen1/system.def

Clipboard tail:
Options loaded OK
Loading system...
  Load system file system.def...OK
  Load system spr...OK
  Load system snd...OK
  Load system fonts...OK
  Load system anim...OK