YesNoOk

[GENERAL] (Read 582619 times)

Started by firelord, April 17, 2010, 05:41:33 am
Share this topic:
Re: [GENERAL TOPIC]
#701  November 11, 2013, 12:07:34 am
    • Japan
I must say the gameplay really looks like the original thing, you got to include slow motion, also if the life of each characters is very big (4 minutes one battle) so they should have lots of super moves or make few but randomize them into 3 diffrent versions.
#702  November 11, 2013, 03:14:31 am
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/
Yeah Chatman do a nice work but hey Andy I think the people want a Hard Enemy, if I play this game with my brother he only use hadouken and shoryuken but if I play with the CPU he will use a lot of combos, a lot of supers a lot of things and with that we can start to LEARN how to play this game and how I can kill the enemy with a COMBO I mean if the CPU cancel a lot of things in supers we have to be more fast to counter the attack is just fast strategy.

So guys, when Chatman finish the AI I Release the v0.2 i'm just waiting Chatman, i will delete all my youtube videos for start a do reviews for the game, how fight a enemy, how is the next beta etc.
#703  November 11, 2013, 09:15:06 am
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Overall... I love what you did. You set them both on par with each other and it seemed like either one of them could've won the fight.

Thanks dude, I'm loving what you've got going for 0.3 as well. I may shoot you a pm about it.  :)

I looked at 2:10 and it seemed Chameleon reset his whole combo pattern - saw him cancel into his jab and combo all over again. Speaking of which, maybe you should sometimes let him connect both his jab hits before going further into the combo and other times not.

Okay, I can certainly do that.

I've also noticed some of the combos (particularly the roundhouses cancelled into hyper moves) are appealing and well thought out, but it kind of strikes me as a mixed bag. Maybe it's just me, but I don't know if a lot of people could combine a quick roundhouse with no pausetime in it into a QCFx2 motion that efficiently. But at the same time it's theoretically possible because of the code and it looks so cool... >_< I'll leave this entirely up to you. You can keep it if you want but just keep this in mind.

I think the real Chameleon could do it, so I'm gonna use that poor excuse to keep it. Lol.

Akuma seems to still resort to his hadoukens when he's that far away. I get that there's not much he can do there offensive-wise, but we need to be careful not to make him too spammy. Not all of his opponents are gonna be able to teleport and sneak up on him like that.

I like it though...that's a hard one too. Flipping and running through a barrage of fireballs just feels so...right. And accurate. Yaknow?

Also, Chameleon seems to love combining his fierce into his QCB+2P super while Akuma was still in mid-air. Does this happen whenever the opponent parries in mid-air? Because if he's sent flying from the fierce, I don't think the super will connect.
It only triggers within a certain range, so if I did it properly, it wouldn't happen if he hit him with the fierce.

Thanks for the feedback and such. You're awesome!

i will delete all my youtube videos
Noooooo don't do that, I still watch those!  :gonk:
#704  February 18, 2014, 09:04:13 pm
  • "A vida é maravilhosa, sem ela morreriamos..."
    • Brazil
    • igor_2010cg@hotmail.com
    • http://brazilmugenteam.com
RESURRECTION #2

not abandon the MK vs SF project, it is my dream to play this mugen, but if by chance you decide to stop, please pass me the files so I can keep the project, your credits will be maintained   :    Sorry I use a translator

I'm a big fan of your work: Chantman and ƒıЯ£-ŁØřĐ
Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 03:21:52 am by multiCOLOR
#705  February 19, 2014, 05:46:31 am
    • Peru
The project is not dead. However, we have encountered unexpected setbacks (like firelord having to travel and thus being unable to continue his part), so 0.2 will have to wait some more. Can't say how much. He'll be back in action within a week more or less, but the odds of 0.2 being released this month are looking pretty grim. March is more likely.
Millie, "Ozy and Millie" said:
"I think there are really three types of people: "Glass is half-full" sorts of people, "Glass is half-empty" sorts of people,
and people who will spit into the glass until that's fixed."
#706  February 19, 2014, 07:43:02 pm
    • Brazil
Thanks Andy, know that I also really like their chars, especially MKvsSF Characters, I wonder also if you still want to create more chars for this project, other questions are about your web site. http://esfandy011.webs.com You dumped him?

Sorry I use a translator.
#707  February 19, 2014, 09:39:05 pm
    • Peru
That website is somewhat obsolete at this point (not sure if any of the downloads work anymore), and of course more characters are on the way. We have 6 in total planned for 0.2 (akuma, chameleon, ryu, scorpion, kung lao and sagat).

Also, fair heads up, I'm in the team doing most of the character coding. ;P
"I think there are really three types of people: "Glass is half-full" sorts of people, "Glass is half-empty" sorts of people,
#708  February 19, 2014, 10:03:43 pm
    • Brazil
chars will be in HD? Andy Thanks for the info and good luck with your future chars which by the way are very good
#709  February 19, 2014, 10:25:18 pm
    • Peru
Sadly, no. When you work with sf3 characters, there's 1000+ sprites to take into consideration. I also think that MK3 live-motion sprites in HD would look a tad silly.
#710  February 20, 2014, 02:19:26 am
    • Brazil
thanks dude, I'm waiting
#711  March 31, 2015, 12:07:52 am
  • Custom Title
  • Jeez, has it really been that long?
    • USA

Huzzah! Wizard Surprise!
Chatman and I fixed up a new stage! This one was a load of fun to make!
Any guesses as to where this is in the MK Universe? :O
No, I don't want a signature under all of my posts.
#712  March 31, 2015, 01:44:51 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
What the fracking fuck? it looks like Alien vs Predator to me

Any way...it looks awesome, really origginal concept man! i hope to see it in HD
#713  March 31, 2015, 02:28:14 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
Illuminati
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#714  March 31, 2015, 02:33:37 am
  • Custom Title
    • USA
#715  March 31, 2015, 04:04:04 am
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
Shadaloo's new base?
#716  March 31, 2015, 04:49:19 am
    • Peru
#717  March 31, 2015, 05:05:52 am
  • The Man Without The Plan
    • USA
#718  March 31, 2015, 02:48:44 pm
    • Portugal
#719  March 31, 2015, 05:14:34 pm
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
We have a winner! You get...nothing? A feeling of accomplishment I guess? Hahaha.
#720  April 01, 2015, 02:59:25 am
  • Custom Title
    • USA
Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 03:02:28 am by The Sandman