YesNoOk

G's Works (Read 49906 times)

Started by GLB, September 03, 2014, 10:07:34 pm
Share this topic:
Re: G's Works
#21  May 15, 2015, 10:42:50 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
run it. naoh.

btw: i'm gankin' dat fog
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

GLB

#22  May 15, 2015, 11:20:16 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
sent  ;)

GLB

#23  October 28, 2016, 08:32:13 pm
Mega bump. If by some miracle one of you scrolling through the thread find Heaven Train I may have sent to you, send it back and i'll finish it!

Updated first post!
#24  October 29, 2016, 08:15:42 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Awesome come back.

GLB

#25  October 30, 2016, 05:24:18 am
Thanks man!

Small update on the Urien concept, started playing with it a bit. This will go into 640 x 480 resolution in game. Thoughts?

lui

#26  October 30, 2016, 05:30:47 am
    • USA
thats fantastic!

maybe have some shooting stars in the backround as well?

GLB

#27  October 30, 2016, 05:34:38 am
Thanks man! Yeah I've been thinking about doing that I just have to find or create some to put in there.
#28  October 30, 2016, 05:55:17 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Yeah, I was going to say the same for the shooting stars. I believe that old mortal kombat bridge stage, with the clouds had some shooting stars in it. Also, that rain version with a mist and the small puddles on the ground; would be groovy. Have the star animation moving, like in the Dracula unbound movie and the sounds during when he was learning of his powers. The scene, when he was in the water unconscious and awoke gazing in the night sky. Trust me a version with any of these ideas are win win. Good luck, big bro and happy holidays.
#29  October 30, 2016, 06:16:06 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Maybe make Q stand on top of the BG? Like a nod to his secret battle in SFIII.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.

GLB

#30  October 30, 2016, 06:19:22 am
Thanks for the suggestion, Boss! I'll check out some MK stages, never thought about those. The rain may be added as well (not sure if separately coded for heavy rain/puddles. Or keep it one .def and just have them both be very light.)

Pach, constantly in the background i'm iffy about because you know how i feel about bg characters. But the idea of Q appearing once in a while, looking around and taking off wouldn't be bad imo 
#31  October 30, 2016, 07:36:40 am
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
I love it - This will be smoosh - only suggestion is to change the saturation or the hue in photoshop of that mountain png so it blends well with the sky.
 lol i used that same one on my stages before too.
Other than that, the colors are awesome.
#32  November 11, 2016, 02:36:41 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
now this is a good deal to come back to. it's about damn'd time you corrected your past error & got back to work on Urien's stage. i'm still piss'd you phukk'd up & lost/deleted tha original, but bygones. :P

btw, sorry ya boi Alp's been MIA fellaz. i was netless as phukk, smh.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#33  November 12, 2016, 07:52:52 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I think "Sky Battle - Night" by "Ziltama", would have the necessary stars falling and glowing for your stage. I think his stuff is open source, and would fit perfectly with your current concept.
#34  November 12, 2016, 12:33:33 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
G, any plans on working with my old stages? IIRC You had Fallen Garden, remember?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.

GLB

#35  November 14, 2016, 09:27:10 am
I love it - This will be smoosh - only suggestion is to change the saturation or the hue in photoshop of that mountain png so it blends well with the sky.
 lol i used that same one on my stages before too.
Other than that, the colors are awesome.

Messed with 'em a bit. Will alter again if need be, thanks for the suggestion bro.

now this is a good deal to come back to. it's about damn'd time you corrected your past error & got back to work on Urien's stage. i'm still piss'd you phukk'd up & lost/deleted tha original, but bygones. :P

btw, sorry ya boi Alp's been MIA fellaz. i was netless as phukk, smh.

Yeah, lost a lot of good gems that way. :(

all good, man!

I think "Sky Battle - Night" by "Ziltama", would have the necessary stars falling and glowing for your stage. I think his stuff is open source, and would fit perfectly with your current concept.

Thanks, Boss! That was my original plan if I couldn't find any others to use. Color Ziltamas blue and re-animate them into my stage.

G, any plans on working with my old stages? IIRC You had Fallen Garden, remember?

I'm not so sure. When I took over those projects in the past I had the intention of finishing them for you/Watta cuz I thought you guys were quitting for good, lol. Now that you haven't since it's so close to completion I'd rather have you finish it if you're up to it. I showed Tamez Fallen Garden and the Unknown intro sparked his interest. He asked me to send it to him and said he could figure out a way to index it with little to no color loss, so if his unresponsive ass ever gets around I may add the intro to that and call it a day!

Got Urien's Stage in game. Haven't added the stars/moon/overlays yet. Going to add some colored fog behind the pillars, still debating on Q appearance and rain. May also use PI grass and recolor it blue-ish to match the stage so I can have some animated layer1 grass. This was basically a quick resolution/color loss test. Came out about how I expected, not 100% clear quality but decent for the colors involved. Coding it for WinMugenPlus (Testing in 1.0 to see if there's any fuck-ups but everything should work fine.) Decided to do this for animation tiling + the fact that all my other remixes are Winmugenplus.

Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 09:33:08 am by GLB
#36  November 15, 2016, 02:49:02 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
The rain idea along with the puddles, is still a good idea. Now for the grass, how about the stage a forest by Whitenoise. It was a pretty neat stage, and he worked the pi grass pretty good. Let me know if you can't find it, I will send you a copy of it. Good luck man, I'm looking forward to this one.
Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 05:44:46 am by BIG BOSS

GLB

#37  November 18, 2016, 09:34:41 pm
Think i've got the grass figured out. Only thing that bothers me is how shitty it looks in shots, i promise in game it's not as bad lol. Anyone that's down to test lemme know and i'll run you a PM.

Also tried messing with the mountains a bit more, added a light fog behind the floor layer as well. Currently in the process of working on slight overlays and shooting stars which are posing an issue right now lol. I may just draw my own and not animate them and just tile them, considering just having the current stars in the sky twinkle and see if that fills up the sky a bit more, or maybe add some colored clouds.

#38  November 19, 2016, 05:46:42 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Let me test a little, for yah. :vugoi:

GLB

#39  November 19, 2016, 09:28:32 am
Ignore the unfinished crap, lol.

Gonna start just posting links throughout each stage process for people to give feedback/suggestions. It's a lot better than solely basing it on shots.

http://www.mediafire.com/?22q1f6l1qipreua
#40  November 19, 2016, 03:57:33 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Got it, and will post my 2 cents later on tonight. Got to work this morning, but yeah I will defiantly give my feed back.