YesNoOk

New Dragonball Super Series (Read 1521611 times)

Started by Omega, April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: New Dragonball Super Series
#61  May 17, 2015, 12:47:34 am
Also, if they go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2 here and someone's hair turns green, I'm taking that as personal head canon that Broly is the god of his alt. universe.
Found it

Super Cyan Broly was a thing since the beginning.
He also tried to go Super Saiyan God
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 12:50:41 am by DKDC
#62  May 17, 2015, 12:56:40 am
    • USA
Too bad he loses his badass hair color once you remove the crown from his head.
#63  May 17, 2015, 12:59:01 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Ive seen mentioned in some dbz sites eve rsince the first movie some people saying that Broly was actually a god form all along.

the justification was that Goku needed six super sayans with a pure heart to believe in him for him to unlock his own powers and Broly had several super sayans with black hearts fearing him as a child.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmEVi62ZhlU

That and a few more things like some of freeza moves being "God" powered instead of just pure ki, like death beam and death ball.
#64  May 17, 2015, 01:07:21 am
  • Decepticon Leader
    • USA
It's just a coincidence. Broly's hair was that shade due to the device being on him, and nothing more. In his very first film it comes off, and his hair is yellow. There's really no debate to that.

・・・・・・・・⑨
#65  May 17, 2015, 01:21:29 am
I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Mine is, at least.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#66  May 17, 2015, 01:25:21 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
I remember that a member of my familly told me, 10 or 12 years ago, that the real legendary warrior was... Goten, because a friend of him that was travelling to japan has seen a movie with goten with blue hairs. (It was probably a fanmade movie or stuff).

Now that I'm thinking about it, shit! It's just impressive that now the new level of transformations is blue hairs! It's awesome! :D illuminatiforthewin
#67  May 17, 2015, 05:09:49 pm
#68  May 19, 2015, 09:35:55 am
Dragonball Kai season 2 comes to an end as Goku is already fighting Kid Buu in the latest Episodes. Not much left for an announcement of Dragonball Super. I wonder if they are going to show us atleast the opening of the new series soon.
#69  May 19, 2015, 03:03:38 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
I really want Hironobu Kageyama to return... even though it's highly unlikely at this point.
#70  May 19, 2015, 05:47:45 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Dragonball Kai season 2 comes to an end as Goku is already fighting Kid Buu in the latest Episodes. Not much left for an announcement of Dragonball Super. I wonder if they are going to show us atleast the opening of the new series soon.
it's going to air very fuckiing soon, though obviosuly they are nto ging to show the full opening until after episode 2 at least, but they should be relasing trailers/cms any moment now.
#71  May 19, 2015, 05:54:54 pm
#72  May 21, 2015, 03:17:47 pm
I agree that Hironobu Kageyama should return and sing some of the theme's for this. I also want to see Launch back in The Series.
#73  May 21, 2015, 10:36:23 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
That is if Toriyama doesn't forget her AGAIN.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#74  May 21, 2015, 10:44:40 pm
He didn't forget her, she pops up in the scene where everyone gives energy to Goku for the Genkidama against Kid Buu. In the anime at least, but in the manga, I think Toriyama did plan to include her but switched her out for #17 instead.
#75  May 22, 2015, 12:23:21 am
    • Germany
He didn't forget her, she pops up in the scene where everyone gives energy to Goku for the Genkidama against Kid Buu. In the anime at least, but in the manga, I think Toriyama did plan to include her but switched her out for #17 instead.

Afaik he said that he forgot her, but he also said at some  point that she was not in Z because of here transformation and that it would confuse people because SSJ and here Transformation looking similar etc.
#76  May 22, 2015, 12:11:29 pm
I know that Launch gives energy to Goku's Genkidama. That was a few seconds just like We saw Android 8 from Dragonball. It was a nice little cameo appearance of them. I do get it that Launch could confuse with her hair after sneezing but, xhenron could fix that problem for her. They have any kind of wishes. Why not a wish for Launch? It doesn't have to be filler or included. It could be just mentioned in The Series there.

Also, Goku From Dragon Ball Super Manga Unveiled.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-22/goku-from-dragon-ball-super-manga-unveiled/.88411
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:23:06 pm by Omega
#77  May 22, 2015, 09:28:58 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Farewell blue undershirt.
#78  May 23, 2015, 01:22:00 am
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Now that is something I like....what about Uub now?
In Z he went with Goku to be trained....wonder will be used this time? As GT is not relevant anymore
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#79  May 23, 2015, 10:25:19 am
They met Uub 7 years after the defeat of Majin Buu. This could take place before they met Uub actually. Just like the latest movies. That's what I think. If not, We have a chance to see Adult Goten and Adult Trunks just like in the end of Dragonball Z there.
#80  May 24, 2015, 03:22:12 pm
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:26:25 pm by supervegeta