YesNoOk

General HDBZ Discussion topic (Read 831911 times)

Started by Iced, May 15, 2015, 11:27:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: General HDBZ Discussion topic
#181  July 15, 2015, 04:24:51 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

beep boop

HQ

#182  July 15, 2015, 04:29:58 pm

smooth - cant wait to see the full thing
Re: Re: Super Vegito Z2 (Inspired) 2015
#183  July 17, 2015, 10:11:05 pm
    • USA
    • yohasakura4@sbcglobal.net
this year is pumping buu saga z2 characters and buu saga z2 inspired projects. what is next? movie characters or cell/android saga characters? or freeza saga...

I don't think they are doing a specific theme...just sorta happened.
#184  July 17, 2015, 10:56:34 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
in my opinion they are, sort of.
They take the latest versions of each character (excluding new transformations)
#185  July 18, 2015, 04:29:18 pm
Not really true. Goku Z2 and Vegeta Z2 seem to be based primarily off the Saiyan saga, mostly have moves that only come from the earlier parts of Dragonball Z. Goku has the tiny Spirit Bomb from the Vegeta fight, for instance, Vegeta uses Galick Gun and lacks Big Bang Attack. Final Flash is the only move that's out of place, and that's more of a Cell saga move anyway.

I think Vegeta Z2 was supposed to have the Saiyan armor originally, but Balthazar decided it was too much work to bother with. Super Saiyan Goku Z2 doesn't use Super Saiyan 2 or 3, so I guess you can argue that he's more like the Cell saga's version than the Buu saga's.

Anyhow! It's good to get the boring stuff out of the way, then things will only get more interesting.
#186  July 18, 2015, 05:37:41 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
You say it like Goku and Vegeta cant use the Kaioken or Galick Gun now.. they just add stuff to their arsenal they dont really forget shit like in pokemon games
" Chamander would like to learn Flamethrower but he already has four moves! would you like to forget a move?" (something like that)..
well no bitch narrator, i want to add it and have 5 moves now. so that's that really..
what i mean is, that each character uses moves from each saga. Goku from Fukkatsu no F (which would be considered the latest Goku for now) can also pull off a Kaio Ken and Vegeta can always use his Galick Gun.

In any case, if Vegito is going to be a thing then holy kamehame-ha!
#187  July 18, 2015, 06:41:10 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
What's even going on in this thread anymore

Shit

lui

#188  July 18, 2015, 06:42:34 pm
    • USA
#189  July 21, 2015, 01:58:16 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Not really true. Goku Z2 and Vegeta Z2 seem to be based primarily off the Saiyan saga, mostly have moves that only come from the earlier parts of Dragonball Z. Goku has the tiny Spirit Bomb from the Vegeta fight, for instance, Vegeta uses Galick Gun and lacks Big Bang Attack. Final Flash is the only move that's out of place, and that's more of a Cell saga move anyway.

All of them are remixes from an End of show perspective. Trying to showcase the most full experience out of those characters.
#190  July 21, 2015, 02:56:29 pm
    • Spain
    • eduardo.polonio.gutierrez@gmail.com
Super Vegito confirmed or error?
#191  July 21, 2015, 02:58:32 pm
    • Canada
Looks like Iced moved the off-topic discussion that was going on in the Vegito thread to this one.
#192  July 21, 2015, 03:27:26 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Theres no point sidetracking an outside project with off topic about how I plan characters >:|

HQ

#193  July 22, 2015, 01:28:11 pm
Relevant:

Hello everyone, I have returned with a stage release. From Tekken 7 I bring you.....

TWILIGHT CONFLICT

credits:
sound by YELLOWMOTION
sprites by me
special thanks to Cybaster for teaching me how to make a good stage. :)

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/06lm8dju3zd9ou6/Twilight%20Conflict.zip?dl=0

Screenshots:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Cybaster taught me this master skills too & now I work on some cool stages. You will love these new Dragonball Stages!
#194  July 26, 2015, 08:59:00 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Finally, another cover! Once more it's the HDBZ Title theme, originally composed by WizzyWhipIt.
The coverer (?) this time is 94 Stones!
#195  August 07, 2015, 12:08:16 pm
    • USA
    • ianwendt509@yahoo.com
Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Fiighteer Alpha 2!!!! lol That screenpack looks very Alpha ish.
#196  August 07, 2015, 04:37:52 pm
well since this has been bumped i just want to say that gohan plays amazing, i've been maining him recently. and i love all those references you put in him and his facebook winpose :D
also, the Saibamen bonus-game doesn't lend it self very well to Mugen controls imo. they keep sprouting everywhere, and whenever i go after one of them the others behind me keep throwing projectiles and hitting me from the back, which  makes me have to resort to spamming spinning kicks to make sure I'm hitting everyone.

Cheers
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#197  August 07, 2015, 11:12:11 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
Speaking of the Saibamen, i've hit them in the face with a billion Kamehameha waves and they barely lost any hp, i literally spammed F3 for Ki refill to make sure i actually hit and that i wasn't hallucinating. them damn bastards are the ONLY ONES i can't beat. i've had perfects on anyone but i can't even reduce their hp. (i basically removed them. fucking green cunts)
#198  August 07, 2015, 11:27:25 pm
yes their health is ridiculous too. they're not very fun to fight. i understand hard bosses are supposed to be like that but when i have to resort to spamming to deplete their health i lose all the fun of playing.
Babidi for example is a tough motherfucker, but exploiting his attack patterns and beating the shit out of him is very rewarding.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#199  August 07, 2015, 11:33:11 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
I find saibamen really enjoyable, and I mostly play against them with KOF charas.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#200  August 08, 2015, 12:46:59 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Yeah, but there aren't any KoF characters in Hyper DBZ :P

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.