• 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
because we havent genderbent enough historical figures yet
official site
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2  August 10, 2015, 05:43:34 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
not moving the posts from the weeaboo topic ? you are such a lazy admin.

stil no pictures of quetz ?
#3  August 10, 2015, 06:37:36 pm
No picture of Quetzalcoatl because he's unlikely to come out until late in the game along with the other few full-on gods. A new TMAce came out dedicated to FGO with portraits and stats for the Servants that'll roll out when the 3rd chapter, Okeanos, is available (Fuyuki being chapter 0, Orléans and Rome being 1 and 2), and it's mostly sea-oriented Servants, obviously.
because we havent genderbent enough historical figures yet
Actually it seems pretty tame so far, considering the running gag that started with the first game. Drake was from Extra and explained by having the actual Drake switch place with the queen, then Yoshitsune is occasionally taken as a girl often enough in actual lore so it's not a massive stretch, d'Eon was a historical real life trap, and then Arturia and Nero were just the weird ones that started it all. Attila is the only real genderbend out of nowhere, and Da Vinci just said fuck it, I painted my ideal beauty, I want to appear that way.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:44:09 pm by DKDC
#4  August 10, 2015, 06:38:49 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Apparently,the KohaACE magazine confirmed that the new content will be made available this friday,and to celebrate that,a 40 quartz gatcha that guarantees at least one 4* and one 5*.
Save up yo gems kids,just in case
Edit: Also share yo IDs so we can earn each other Friendship Points, 897951712 ,lvl 25 Jing Ke
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:57:41 pm by Erroratu
#5  August 10, 2015, 07:19:26 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
not moving the posts from the weeaboo topic ? you are such a lazy admin.

is it a good idea? feels like itd put the conversations in the other thread out of context

Actually it seems pretty tame so far, considering the running gag that started with the first game. Drake was from Extra and explained by having the actual Drake switch place with the queen, then Yoshitsune is occasionally taken as a girl often enough in actual lore so it's not a massive stretch, d'Eon was a historical real life trap, and then Arturia and Nero were just the weird ones that started it all. Attila is the only real genderbend out of nowhere, and Da Vinci just said fuck it, I painted my ideal beauty, I want to appear that way.

point, but since this is a mobage who knows what theyll add
#6  August 10, 2015, 07:22:51 pm
is it a good idea? feels like itd put the conversations in the other thread out of context
I think there are some posts that include discussions about other stuff along with this, so probably not a good idea.
I think my code is... 308823527 / Gil ? But I only got a Lv12 Spartacus right now anyway.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 07:27:03 pm by DKDC
#7  August 10, 2015, 08:19:09 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
There seems to be a planned maintenace thats gonna last around 3 hours thats gonna start at midnight japan time
Hopefully they're gonna fix XP drops,people have only been getting Berserker and Lancer golden XP drops and not a single golden one from other classes
I think my code is... 308823527 / Gil ? But I only got a Lv12 Spartacus right now anyway.
Sent mine,I'll use you as support for some easier levels so you can get some cash
#8  August 10, 2015, 08:56:57 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
When this gets on IOS I may have to check it out. Maybe it'll be the 1st ios game I'll like and actually play? hah doubtful
Whoa parenthesis. Fixed.
#9  August 11, 2015, 12:35:28 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
387033476 Lv15 Sasaki, I still haven't used my Quartz so I don't have 4*+ servants... Other than Saber Lily so shut up and save France with him, I'd switch to Mephistopheles but everyone is in France right now and why would you use a Caster against all those dragons?
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 12:49:06 am by S.D.
#10  August 11, 2015, 01:00:51 am
I got my Spartacus up a couple levels thanks to the daily quests pumping non-knight classes EXP cards today (most of my Servants are non-knights), and by the time I figured that Blackbeard was lame, my Boudicca stalled. Similarly, I like Caster Cu, but he has shit firepower. I haven't tried out Phantom, and I dropped Mephisto, but I got a Sasaki and he's growing fast. And I'm not even trying Mata Hari (yeah, lots of Assassins in here)
Other than that... that AP regeneration rate is so terrible once you have a Master level too high to gain a level (and reset all your AP) every two or three quests :| Waiting over an hour and a half just to be able to do a poor 10AP quest ? It's not like we can just sit in front of the thing all day long...
Also, note to self : never use Erro's Jing Ke's NP as the final attack on a boss just for kicks when Jing Ke is the last surviving member of the team. Like Arash's, it's a god damn suicide move >_< wasting a Command Spell to revive the whole team *after* the boss is dead, now this is fun.
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 01:04:49 am by DKDC
#11  August 11, 2015, 01:09:05 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Yeah, the AP regeneration is bad once you reach the point where it takes you a while to level up, then it's either run story for progression and unlock more servants in gacha and at the same time get quartz and level up.... but if the content is too hard you're stuck doing dailies for the exp cards.
That's how mobages are with cooldown periods but still, other games are a tad more lenient (In FFRK it's three minutes for one point of stamina)

Anyways, some resources:
>FAQ
http://pastebin.com/G669xgbK

>Basic/General guides: making your way around the game
http://pastebin.com/GnwyTYGL

>Battle guides: Story Quests, Daily Quests, and other misc battle information
http://pastebin.com/akFC4Bky

>Party guides: Servants, Craft Essences, what they do, and how to use them
http://pastebin.com/mnurm57Q

>Extra Servant materials: for translated Servant information that doesn’t affect gameplay
http://pastebin.com/KebJjGAp
#12  August 11, 2015, 11:09:23 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm glad they finally just copy pasted a bunch of stuff into those pastebins,the OP in /vg/ looked cluttered as all hell

Also AP isn't really that big of a problem when you get like 5-6 quartz every day and 1 quartz refills the entire thing.
Also, note to self : never use Erro's Jing Ke's NP as the final attack on a boss just for kicks when Jing Ke is the last surviving member of the team. Like Arash's, it's a god damn suicide move >_< wasting a Command Spell to revive the whole team *after* the boss is dead, now this is fun.
It does 1000 damage to her as historically she took a sword to the hip when she tried to stab her target,she doesn't go arash akbar.
Just use a spell to heal her up for 1000 HP if you don't have that much and then stab the enemy dragons kneecaps with it
#13  August 11, 2015, 11:22:17 am
Also AP isn't really that big of a problem when you get like 5-6 quartz every day and 1 quartz refills the entire thing.
Yeah, I learned about that last night, gonna make good use of it since I'm hoarding those right now (I have like 60).
#14  August 11, 2015, 03:08:13 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
You all have more than I do,jesus,I have 47 of em
Also seems we will get more apology gems because the events were a bit fucked.
....This will only make it harder for me to wait till friday to roll

Also I'm still in fuckin' france and am almost at the damn castle

Edit: iOS version tomorrow..?Or something like that
https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/631094509816819712

Edit2:
http://fategrandorder.gawiki.com/wiki/Producer_letter:_to_iOS_players_who_wait_for_the_game
Since iOS users had to wait for their version they will get a gift of 54 quartz
Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:07:51 pm by Erroratu
#15  August 12, 2015, 04:34:18 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
iOS version seems to be out already,and if you create an account for the game today or tommorow you will get some bonuses so y'all get to it
#16  August 12, 2015, 05:19:51 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I can't find it in the App Store. :( Only finding a guide to play it there. Do I need to search for something other than Fate Grand Order or Fate/Grand Order?
#17  August 12, 2015, 06:35:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#18  August 12, 2015, 07:09:38 pm
I can't find it in the App Store. :( Only finding a guide to play it there. Do I need to search for something other than Fate Grand Order or Fate/Grand Order?
It's for Japan only. Allow external / unapproved sources for the apps (it's in the security parameters), then go to apkpure or qooapp to download the APK and launch it for the install (... that doesn't count as piracy to link to those sites, right ? It's free applications, just region locked). Don't forget, though : it won't automatically update itself when there's a new version, and if you redownload the app, it'll tell you that it can't install because it's already there, so you have  to uninstall it first. Before you do any of that, make sure you bind your account and then restore it after you've installed the update. (and then generate a new binding code again, it's one-time use)
Oh, and if you ever get an error screen right when you start the app, most of the time it's a server maintenance, don't worry, just wait (can be anywhere from a couple hours to nearly 24 hours and only coming back up for 10 minutes then another maintenance).
Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 07:16:29 pm by DKDC
#19  August 12, 2015, 09:56:08 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
doesn't qooapp have an update button though?Its there for Android version but I don't know whether its there for iOS.
Also based devs and those 3 golden ALL experience gems that I have no clue who to waste on
#20  August 12, 2015, 10:13:45 pm
doesn't qooapp have an update button though?
It does ? I went with the other one (easier to find) and I've heard other people talk about that so I thought qooapp was the same. Good, then.