YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2357751 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#6001  August 16, 2015, 04:24:23 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 05:24:54 pm by Aumio Khan
Re: Re: Street Fighter V
#6002  August 16, 2015, 05:10:06 pm
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 05:27:57 pm by Titiln
#6003  August 16, 2015, 05:14:00 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
he posted a link to a livestream. the idea is that if he edited the post nobody would've seen it and nobody would have seen the livestream so he made another post instead. don't be an asshole
Mind your attitude. You can tell me that politely. That's not make sense. None posted between his two posts.
Edit: don't start any argue.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 05:27:34 pm by Aumio Khan
#6004  August 16, 2015, 05:18:36 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Posting again bumped the topic and made a notification that others can see. Editing doesn't do that.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#6005  August 16, 2015, 05:19:56 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Had he just edited the post, the people who saw his post before wouldn't be able to tell it's edited right away, because the thread wouldn't be marked with "New Posts" showing or anything.

Also, it's "That does not make sense". Not that it's relevant, but just letting you know.

EDIT: Don't come with that "don't start any argue" talk. Saying that alone doesn't helps, and probably just sounds more provoking. If anything, you can avoid starting arguments by making sure that you're being civil.

Shit
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 06:25:04 pm by MotorRoach
#6006  August 16, 2015, 05:49:50 pm
Editing a message does mark the topic as new as long as it's been more than 3 or 4 minutes. However, it doesn't bump the topic up in the list and I don't think it puts it back in the "recent messages" list either, so people don't always notice, even with the "new message" icon, and even if they see the topic, they don't always notice what's new in the edited message.
Source = I edit my posts a lot.

It's pretty obvious that you would need to make a double post if it's about a livestream. Because, you know, it's live. A new post makes sure people understand the correct time frame in which the stream is live.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 05:52:56 pm by DKDC
#6007  August 16, 2015, 06:18:48 pm
I would have understood if he double posted in a short span of time, but it wasn't the case and also he brought some info. So Luis Alejandro was right in doing what he did.
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 06:30:15 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#6008  August 16, 2015, 06:40:39 pm
this derail is depressing to read and not even shit thread worthy. can someone delete Aumio's post and all it's replies?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#6009  August 16, 2015, 06:44:59 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
He made a mistake, and we're all pointing it out. It's been only a single hour, it's hardly much of a derail.

Besides, posting about how other people's posts derails the thread while not trying to get back onto topic yourself is highly ironic.

Shit
#6010  August 16, 2015, 06:51:14 pm
it is a derail and it disrupts reading. and there's nothing ironic in me pointing it out because guess what? my post is also gonna get deleted.
#6011  August 16, 2015, 06:55:11 pm
you're just complaining and adding to the derail instead of just reporting it or posting something actually related to the game. your posts are useless
#6012  August 16, 2015, 07:03:43 pm
can someone delete Aumio's post and all it's replies?
this is a request, it's not complaining. i requested to have all the derail deleted.
but then again you "choose to interpret things your own way" so how would i know how you read it?
#6013  August 16, 2015, 07:08:24 pm
you're complaining in the thread insted of reporting it. you keep posting in this thread making people think "oh street fighter v posts maybe something new happened". making a report is way more effective since all moderators can see it instead of the moderators that happen to click on this thread. you're a hypocritical dummy is what i'm saying
#6014  August 16, 2015, 08:38:22 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Re: Don't chop MY waifu
#6015  August 16, 2015, 09:23:04 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

Bump
Re: Forum Netiquette 101
#6016  August 18, 2015, 03:11:17 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Just noticed these.

Erroratu said:
I bet she would stutter a lot
Spoiler: I hate myself (click to see content)
Black Hatter said:
A Watta-Alpaca-Erroratu piss fetish triangle. So very rich :XD:

What have you done

Caddie said:
I'm so proud of you all.

This is the best day of my life :')

Can one of our almighty mods tell me if there is some way to quote those Hall of Fame posts for real. I must take that caddie post as a trophy of my mugen career.
#6017  August 18, 2015, 04:30:09 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

Have you tried the add quote button? ("+)
HEY I'M AM THE STUTTERING RAPPER AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT MOST OF THESE MK MUGEN AND ANIME GAMES PERIOD ARE STRIAGHT CRAP! I MEAN 4.1 WAS OKAY BUT BASICALL GETS TIREING QUICK AND Has NO FATALITYS AND MK 4.3 LIKE 4.1 STILL HAS IMPOSSIBLE CPU'S TO BEAT. MK ANOTHOGLY WAS SO BUGGY THAT I CANNOT PLAY ONE MATCH,MK BLOODSTORM IS NOT COMING OUT, BY 2013 WHO' KNOWS WE MIGHT BE DEAD OR NEW WORLD ORDER OR ECMOINC CRASH. AND MUGEN ALL BATTLE ZERO IS FUN BUT AGAIN IS IMMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT. AND KREEDEM VERSION OF MK BLST LOOK LIKE SHIT. 

SO MY POINT AND IDEA IS WHY DON'T SOMEBODY PUT ALL DA CUSTOM MK MUGEN CHARACTERS EXAMPLE  (HYDRO,ACID,GRANDMASTER,BLAZE,POSSIBLE THE MKM HULK MONK) INTO DA GENESIS EMUALTOR  LIKE THE RUSSIANS DID WIT UMKT ADDING HACKED AND CUSTOM CHARCTERS HYDRO AND QUAN CHI. AND  :'(CALLED IT  UTIMATEMKT 2. BUT INSTEAD OF HAVING MK3 AND UMK3 STAGES HAVE MK1 AND MK2 STAGES. EVEN HROUGH MIGHT NOT HAVE TOP NOTCH GRAPHICS,BUT HAVE AWSOME GAMEPLAY,NO BUGS,FATALITIES AND STORY AND POSSIBLE NEW BOSS! PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME IF IT CAN BE DONE OR SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL THE RUSSIANS ABOUT THIS. :'(

#6018  August 18, 2015, 04:40:42 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
That caps lock rant gave me a migraine. Anyone else trying to figure out the significance of the Russians in this post, or what?
This is a generic forum signature.
#6019  August 18, 2015, 04:57:03 pm
#6020  August 18, 2015, 05:03:44 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.