YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2374986 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Forum Netiquette 101
#6021  August 18, 2015, 05:22:02 pm
to be fair the game was kewl as hell, it had all the characters, all the fatalities (including the new ones from trilogy) and it removed the animality restrictions, making you do them anytime you want.
what killed the game for me was it so damn buggy, and some characters were broken too. i think there are balances and bugs fixes but i'm unmotivated to go looking through russian websites to get them...
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#6022  August 18, 2015, 05:44:31 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
Have you tried the add quote button? ("+)
HEY I'M AM THE STUTTERING RAPPER AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT MOST OF THESE MK MUGEN AND ANIME GAMES PERIOD ARE STRIAGHT CRAP! I MEAN 4.1 WAS OKAY BUT BASICALL GETS TIREING QUICK AND Has NO FATALITYS AND MK 4.3 LIKE 4.1 STILL HAS IMPOSSIBLE CPU'S TO BEAT. MK ANOTHOGLY WAS SO BUGGY THAT I CANNOT PLAY ONE MATCH,MK BLOODSTORM IS NOT COMING OUT, BY 2013 WHO' KNOWS WE MIGHT BE DEAD OR NEW WORLD ORDER OR ECMOINC CRASH. AND MUGEN ALL BATTLE ZERO IS FUN BUT AGAIN IS IMMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT. AND KREEDEM VERSION OF MK BLST LOOK LIKE SHIT. 

SO MY POINT AND IDEA IS WHY DON'T SOMEBODY PUT ALL DA CUSTOM MK MUGEN CHARACTERS EXAMPLE  (HYDRO,ACID,GRANDMASTER,BLAZE,POSSIBLE THE MKM HULK MONK) INTO DA GENESIS EMUALTOR  LIKE THE RUSSIANS DID WIT UMKT ADDING HACKED AND CUSTOM CHARCTERS HYDRO AND QUAN CHI. AND  :'(CALLED IT  UTIMATEMKT 2. BUT INSTEAD OF HAVING MK3 AND UMK3 STAGES HAVE MK1 AND MK2 STAGES. EVEN HROUGH MIGHT NOT HAVE TOP NOTCH GRAPHICS,BUT HAVE AWSOME GAMEPLAY,NO BUGS,FATALITIES AND STORY AND POSSIBLE NEW BOSS! PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME IF IT CAN BE DONE OR SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL THE RUSSIANS ABOUT THIS. :'(

That caps lock rant gave me a migraine. Anyone else trying to figure out the significance of the Russians in this post, or what?

It was not caps lock, he held SHIFT the whole time, amazing....
#6023  August 18, 2015, 05:57:38 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
to be fair the game was kewl as hell, it had all the characters, all the fatalities (including the new ones from trilogy) and it removed the animality restrictions, making you do them anytime you want.
what killed the game for me was it so damn buggy, and some characters were broken too. i think there are balances and bugs fixes but i'm unmotivated to go looking through russian websites to get them...

Well, UMK Trilogy is great, but once it goes to the buggy point, it just loses its value.

That caps lock rant gave me a migraine. Anyone else trying to figure out the significance of the Russians in this post, or what?

It was not caps lock, he held SHIFT the whole time, amazing....

LMAO

This is a generic forum signature.
#6024  August 18, 2015, 07:16:31 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Re: A Char Of Myself
#6025  August 22, 2015, 06:47:20 pm
Re: Re: A Char Of Myself
#6026  August 22, 2015, 07:02:51 pm
  • Gimme a break!
    • USA
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:37:35 pm by Xan
#6027  August 22, 2015, 07:21:25 pm
This is an edit of ShinRyoga's Mario. You changed the name of the character and some soundclips and the big portrait now has some blue pixels where there shouldn't be.
This can't be considered a character (you didn't make it from scratch), hence this has to be moved in the Edits And Add-ons board.
#6028  August 22, 2015, 07:26:58 pm
  • Gimme a break!
    • USA
This is an edit of ShinRyoga's Mario. You changed the name of the character and some soundclips and the big portrait now has some blue pixels where there shouldn't be.
This can't be considered a character (you didn't make it from scratch), hence this has to be moved in the Edits And Add-ons board.

I Make SM64 Bloopers & Machinimas. Ya Know?
Oh. & By The Way, Do You Have SM64?
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:33:22 pm by Xan
#6029  August 22, 2015, 07:32:12 pm
Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:24:49 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#6030  August 22, 2015, 07:33:51 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Probably best not to advertise that sort of stuff here anyway.
#6031  August 22, 2015, 07:34:01 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#6032  August 22, 2015, 07:36:01 pm
  • Gimme a break!
    • USA

Also. The Soundclips Are From Josh Geary: The Creator Of His AGK Series
#6033  August 22, 2015, 07:41:14 pm
  • Gimme a break!
    • USA
#6034  August 22, 2015, 07:43:37 pm
  • Gimme a break!
    • USA

lui

#6035  August 22, 2015, 07:44:51 pm
    • USA
pls stop double posting, you just tripled posted too but you were just asked once not to do it. cmon dude.

also, don't tell someone that they have to download your character, it makes you sound arrogant
#6036  August 22, 2015, 07:51:42 pm
I already downloaded the character to tell you what it is, so I don't get what you really mean by that.

I already have ShinRyoga's Mario and this isn't a great edit (you didn't edit much anyway) so I'm not keeping it. :\ I think I'm not the only one.

Xan told you to not post too many times in a row (unless it's necessary) and to use the Modify button, but you posted three times, and that's not good.
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:58:35 pm by Alex Sinigaglia

lui

#6037  August 22, 2015, 07:52:52 pm
    • USA
maybe there is a language barrier here, but regardless, try not to post so much next time, use the modify button.
#6038  August 22, 2015, 07:53:32 pm
Language barrier? He's American. I hope so.

Ah, wait. He's eleven years old:
Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 08:01:37 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#6039  August 22, 2015, 08:04:13 pm
  • Gimme a break!
    • USA
pls stop double posting, you just tripled posted too but you were just asked once not to do it. cmon dude.

also, don't tell someone that they have to download your character, it makes you sound arrogant

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY, Poster

Posted: August 22, 2015, 08:05:30 pm
Language barrier? He's American. I hope so.

Ah, wait. He's eleven years old:

Yes & My Birthday Will Be At Day 31 On August

lui

#6040  August 22, 2015, 08:08:00 pm
    • USA
no need for the big apology, i was giving some advice, but i assumed you were older than you are, so i apologize for coming off a bit too blunt.

however im not sure you can even be on this forum given how young you are, theres alot of stuff here that might be a bit too much for an 11 year old boy to handle.