YesNoOk

Star Wars Thread: The Rise of running out of witty titles (Read 473179 times)

Started by Roman55, October 30, 2012, 09:02:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Disney acquires Lucasfilm for 4.05 billion. New Star Wars film in the works.
#201  October 20, 2015, 08:39:37 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
holy crap

Bea

Re: Disney acquires Lucasfilm for 4.05 billion. New Star Wars film in the works.
#202  October 20, 2015, 11:08:44 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
This is going to be good. This is going to be SO good.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#203  October 20, 2015, 05:20:12 pm
nice! although im not digging how the new sith antagonist looks, he's too Darth Vader...ish. i would've liked an original design.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#204  October 21, 2015, 05:22:21 am
    • USA
#205  October 21, 2015, 05:29:55 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Han Solo's no longer a skeptic about the Force. Guess ending up with a Force Sensitive girlfriend of a princess whose only family consists of a brother who was once a rowdy farmboy to a heroic magical space knight and a tall, dark and asthmatic father who later froze his ass in Carbonite certainly did a 180 on his belief about "hokey religion" three decades later.
#206  November 03, 2015, 09:34:34 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#207  November 04, 2015, 12:39:50 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Noooooooo! That iteration of Leia taught me the valuable lesson that girls don't have cooties and that they're fun to look at for some reason (I was five when I first saw Return of the Jedi)

Bea

#208  November 04, 2015, 01:15:51 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Maybe they will rebrand it as Leia, the Hutt slayer.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#209  November 04, 2015, 01:23:43 am
    • USA
The SJW Strike Back :doom:
#210  November 04, 2015, 01:27:46 am
Hah, last time they made a costume for Episode VII's Captain Phasma with the mention "for boys". I don't think there are many SJWs up at Disney and the Star Wars toys division.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#211  November 04, 2015, 01:52:54 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Noooooooo! That iteration of Leia taught me the valuable lesson that girls don't have cooties and that they're fun to look at for some reason (I was five when I first saw Return of the Jedi)

Same.
#212  November 09, 2015, 06:07:22 am
    • USA
#213  November 09, 2015, 08:51:00 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Super Star Wars got rated for the Playstation 4.
#214  November 09, 2015, 03:41:04 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
And? What's the rating?
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#215  November 09, 2015, 04:19:31 pm
It's 6/10.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#216  November 09, 2015, 04:43:20 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Thought its just interesting to see a snes game coming to the PS4, but there is more even

#217  November 13, 2015, 06:27:20 pm
    • USA

:o

Bea

#218  November 13, 2015, 06:31:42 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
"You may need this".

Why yes, Mr. Solo. I do need this badly. This film will be awesome.

#219  December 12, 2015, 05:03:46 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
http://makingstarwars.net/2015/11/there-are-rumors-princess-leias-return-of-the-jedi-bikini-costume-is-being-retired/

Stock up on all the Slave Leia shit you can so you can make tons of sweet, sweet nerd money.
There’s been some debate recently about whether there should be no more merchandise with you in the “Return of the Jedi” bikini.

I think that’s stupid.

To stop making the merchandise?

The father who flipped out about it, “What am I going to tell my kid about why she’s in that outfit?” Tell them that a giant slug captured me and forced me to wear that stupid outfit, and then I killed him because I didn’t like it. And then I took it off. Backstage.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/carrie-fisher-on-her-return-to-star-wars-1449088590?mod=e2fb

bonus:
Was there ever a point when you thought, ‘I don’t want to do this new movie’?

Never. I’ve been this character for 40 years, why would I not? Because I’m going to be associated with Princess Leia more? There is no “more.” And I’m a female working in show business, where, if you’re famous, you have a career until you’re 45, maybe. Maybe. And that’s about 15 people.
#220  December 12, 2015, 05:19:58 am
    • USA
The interviews Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford have been giving for this have them being so completely past giving a fuck that it's just incredible.