YesNoOk

Arrow v0.7 Released (Read 2932 times)

Started by zvitor, December 27, 2015, 02:38:18 am
Share this topic:
Arrow v0.7 Released
#1  December 27, 2015, 02:38:18 am

Arrow beta released, enjoy and happy holidays! Its a beta, several stuffs are missing, but there is enough to have fun with him.
"why arrow? is the TV version?" Nope, because he is not realy a update from last Green Arrow, so i need a different name to not mess with host files and my rosters, anyway, rename him to whatever you want.

http://zvitor.com.br/projeto/arrow.html
Re: Arrow v0.7 Released
#2  December 27, 2015, 03:25:11 am
Been waiting on this one for a minute! Thanks Z!
#3  December 27, 2015, 11:32:34 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
I know I said this already at MMV, but I'm really happy to see you back around, Zvitor. Arrow is coming along really nicely, I love his new moves. Thank you!
#4  December 27, 2015, 05:43:44 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
very well, for a beta
thanks for release
#5  December 27, 2015, 10:37:45 pm
Nice beta, cant wait for the final release.
#6  December 28, 2015, 01:31:17 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Not bad character... I really like the ability to chose the types of arrows on the fly, as well he's ability to keep away like a motherfucker. However, I do test chars fr like 5 minute and find this:

- A readme with no movelist?

- DP (the little thing where he spins his bow) is super unsafe (on both block and hit).

- The cancel into hyper is there for DP, but when you do, the super pause gives it time to drop, hence why would I cancel it if it doesn't hit at all?

- Chaining HK into HK doesn't seem fair... As it does a bulk amount of damage, and using normal's in between is kinda broken (sure it drops after like 17+ hits, but with about over 70% of damage....yeah...).

- Cr. LK can be chained after a CR.HK (maybe that's just the Cr.LK OTG properties).

- Air combo's are a chore... Every time I get the launcher, sometimes I just DROP my follow us... it's only like I land a light before he misses the other hits....

- I'm raising my eye brow at the air qcb+k bomb arrows... not sure, but I feel they are kinda too dirty in the corner...

- A personal thing, but some specials feel like they have slow start up and/or slow to actually get the move (like his qcb+p), but they could be forgiven due to his crazy keep away game).

That's all I got so far... Hope this helps... I might put more time to see what else (remember, just 5 minutes...).
#7  December 28, 2015, 04:23:05 am
Movelist's on the download page
#8  December 28, 2015, 04:48:21 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Is this one for a fullgame project? Also, it looks good so far. I hope to see some trick arrows. Those are his staples, after all.