YesNoOk

post here if you want a subforum for your full game (Read 423740 times)

Started by Titiln, October 25, 2010, 10:29:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: post here if you want a subforum for your full game
#281  January 24, 2016, 08:46:16 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I just want to clarify for myself for future stuff, but by release, is it specific, like a small beta/alpha, or can it be anything, like a separate char/stage/life bar/SP, etc.?
This is a generic forum signature.
#282  January 24, 2016, 09:06:35 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
A character or 2 at least so we can see how dedicated to the project a person may be.

lui

#283  January 24, 2016, 09:19:32 pm
    • USA

@walruslui: I'm going to make your board after finishing this post.
Did you wish to have anyone other than yourself as a mod there?
[/quote]

Nah im good :) thanks for the board!
#284  January 24, 2016, 09:29:32 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#285  January 25, 2016, 12:42:41 am
  • Tickets ONLY! NEXT!!!
    • USA
Have you tried "Season 2" Kitty yet?

http://mugenguild.com/forum/senri-project.421
#286  January 27, 2016, 04:12:30 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#287  January 27, 2016, 04:26:32 pm
  • Tickets ONLY! NEXT!!!
    • USA

#288  January 27, 2016, 05:24:34 pm
  • Tickets ONLY! NEXT!!!
    • USA
Btw, here's my icon:

#289  February 05, 2016, 10:07:20 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
@JNP, may should do a subforum of the DSvSF Project?
Also, i have the board icon ready.
Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:45:37 pm by 【MFG】gui0007
#290  February 06, 2016, 06:53:54 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Yeah, I should had made it sooner, but it's here regardless - RK Soul and Sword Icon:

One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#291  February 09, 2016, 10:06:43 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@JNP, may should do a subforum of the DSvSF Project?
Also, i have the board icon ready.

Sorry about the wait. I read this at work and forgot about it.

Does the DSvsSF project have a dedicated coder for characters yet? Right now it doesn't seem well structured. Like Yamori X is doing his own thing and said he'd join but it doesn't look like he's actually joined yet outside of an "Okay I will join"

And I'm not even fully sure what the game will be like. Seems the mechanics are a bit still up in the air.
#292  February 10, 2016, 04:42:20 pm
i just took a look at the game thread, and i agree. the "CEO" himself barely know how the game will play, he just took over some else's vision and doesn't know what to do with it. he's more interested in gimmicky things.
you actually seemed more enthusiastic and knowledgeable about his project than he is. i say you take the assets of this project and make your game.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#293  February 10, 2016, 05:24:51 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
That's kinda what I'm doing. I'll probably use some of the backgrounds. If I get to that point. They seem to want launches and such like Marvel or Yamori X does. Which is totally fine but I'm not into all those Marvel type crazy combos. DS is marvel light and that's where I feel comfortable.

Other than that, yes I too am making a DSvsSF. But it's less of a mix and more of a recreation of Chronicles with characters outside of DS (I won't limit it to just SF chars, I look forward to DS versions of some SNK guys too, though priority is SF at 1st... but we'll see. Rikuo has to get finished 1st :P)

EDIT: And use Wizzy's great music too!
Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:14:21 pm by Just No Point
#294  February 10, 2016, 07:58:43 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I know that Yamori and also Walruslui are kinda busy with their own works, but they're interested in the project.
And as i understand, are you'll made your own DSvSF? I think that you'll help me...  :???:

Also, the Screenpack is close to be done, i'm finished the victory screen. Just some issues to do and it's done.
Wizzy is he's working in a final arrangement of your Street Fighter's CPS2 Originals. And i had 75% of the stages done.

It has been hard, since that AVPBoy decides to leave the project and MUGEN aswell.
But he gave me the mission to keep this project alive, and i don't want to disappoint him and all the people that waiting for this project has been completed.
#295  February 10, 2016, 08:28:46 pm
as i said before, you took over some else's work and you don't know what to do with it. you have no plan, no ideas, and little knowledge of the games. yet, you call yourself the "CEO" of the project. it's just a gimmick to you tho "oh im the leader","im the CEO","i have mugen project".
he on the other hand is passionate about the DS series, plays them regularly, has plans for his game, and has the skills to implement them.
so why should he help you? YOU are the one who should help him and give all the assets to him. don't be egotistical man.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#296  February 10, 2016, 08:35:52 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Sorry but it is true
it is nice to have idea but you also need to be able to make them work. AVPBoy project was also like that since as far as I know he did not really work on any character. Beside the screenpack I dont really think there any work done
On the other hand I really want to see Jnp project
I always tought Akuma would looks pretty cool with a DS system
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-

lui

#297  February 10, 2016, 08:40:21 pm
    • USA
pretty much what these two said ^^

gui i know that you want this to work but have you tried to see if you can code yourself? i mean a edited screenpack is great and all but you cant just start a project if you dont even know whos gonna code who and how the gameplay system is, you need to set a system in stone.

thats what i did when i proposed to darkwolf about making a fullgame out of his mvc characters, he was never gonna make a fullgame out of it until i got involved and actually started to code some stuff and since then we have a plan set in place and we're on solid ground. i suggest you do the same :)
#298  February 10, 2016, 09:12:24 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
And as i understand, are you'll made your own DSvSF? I think that you'll help me...  :???:
Of course I'd help all I can with your project. But it'd mostly be just sprites, sff files, snd files, and air files. I wouldn't be able to code for your project and mine because from what I can tell our in game mechanics are very different from each other as your game is more Marvel based. While I'm working on a more grounded game using Vampire Savior 1&2 as the biggest influences.

#299  February 10, 2016, 10:19:09 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
hrm, if Gui cant really pull those things maybe he should reduce his scope a little. Finish what hes good at. a screenpack is nothing to sneeze at.
#300  February 11, 2016, 01:17:31 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Sadly i'm a mess about coding. :(

as i said before, you took over some else's work and you don't know what to do with it. you have no plan, no ideas, and little knowledge of the games. yet, you call yourself the "CEO" of the project. it's just a gimmick to you tho "oh im the leader","im the CEO","i have mugen project".
he on the other hand is passionate about the DS series, plays them regularly, has plans for his game, and has the skills to implement them.
so why should he help you? YOU are the one who should help him and give all the assets to him. don't be egotistical man.

I AIN'T TOOK NOTHING!!
but this project has to be passed to gui0007 completely...
See you mate, i terribly sorry and well..., it is yours.
AVPBoy gave me the responsibility to continue the project and recruiting people, just this. I'm in the front of this project, but not about coding or something. As i said before, i'm poor at coding, i'm just editing and made music stuff, but me and AVPBoy always had so many ideas for the project since we beginning this for real. Nothing about the chars was planned yet, because we always been focused first in the lifebar and the soundtrack, then in the stages and now in the screenpack.

I'm in charge of the soundtrack together with Wizzy and the screenpack.