YesNoOk

NOV/23/2016 OMEGAPSYCHO's 15TH anniversary Project (THE POWERPUFF GIRLS) (Read 72169 times)

Started by OMEGAPSYCHO, June 12, 2015, 11:55:46 pm
Share this topic:
NOV/23/2016 OMEGAPSYCHO's 15TH anniversary Project (THE POWERPUFF GIRLS)
#1  June 12, 2015, 11:55:46 pm
  • Haz lo que te gusta para que te guste lo que haces
    • Mexico
    • www.omegapsycho.webs.com

Update:
CARTOON NETWORK bring back "The Powerpuff Girls" (It was not the reboot that I was expecting but that's not the issue).
Now, why this is important to me?, because it is in 2016 when I'll celebrate 15 years of being a mugen creator and not only that, my very first creation was BLOSSOM from The Powerpuff Girls
For those veterans like me who is still around here, you remember that I began in "Mugen Hispania" where I release my very first character
(this of course), I put below the link for those younger mugenites will can check my very firs creation:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ki2umvyn4qn7yc/OLD_BLOSSOM.rar (Old Blossom version from 2001)
Considering this, I will make a remake of this character and not just BLOSSOM... BUBBLES & BUTTERCUP too.
Below, I leave a video showing the BETA VERSIONS of this characters and some snapshots.
The following video updates will be published in this same post.

The details of the updates is included in the same videos, so, please, check it out.
See you later!  :thumbsup:

LAST UPDATE: SKIP TO 04:38 for see the BUTTERCUP DEMO VIDEO
Current development NOV-23-2016

PAST VIDEOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vxfrQKY5CQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfmSVbZ3oOs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzUc11tT1Ss

Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 07:49:17 am by OMEGAPSYCHO
Re: OMEGAPSYCHO's 15TH anniversary Project
#2  June 13, 2015, 02:13:13 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Haha, I didn't even know you were the creator of Blossom and the other Powerpuff Girls ! Nice to see you back at this ! :)

COMING IN 2016
2016 ? Because you'll be releasing all of them at once ? Because you want to finish all the MK cast first ? Because you've decided to code as slowly as me ? :D
#3  June 13, 2015, 02:17:30 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
With the news on the reboot and your previous suggestions for MK guest characters, I was totally going to suggest the idea for your oldest character, also in reference to the other MK versions of them out there, but I see you have three ideas better.

Those are some very neat additions you've already added.  Good luck, I'm looking forward to this.  If you're open for suggestions for the girls, may I offer including their completely unnecessary and over-the-top giant fighting robot Dynamo somewhere?  Probably work best as a win pose crushing/exploding/lasering them, unless you're open for a Super involving it.  If nothing else, there was an old flash game with it that its moves might be some inspiration.
#4  June 13, 2015, 04:12:34 am
    • Mexico
Haha, I didn't even know you were the creator of Blossom and the other Powerpuff Girls ! Nice to see you back at this ! :)

COMING IN 2016
2016 ? Because you'll be releasing all of them at once ? Because you want to finish all the MK cast first ? Because you've decided to code as slowly as me ? :D

-Of Course!; I'll release them at the same time, some moment between June & July in 2016, because I remember it was in a similar date when I debut as mugen creator.
- I think I will can not finish ALL MK roster before this release, actually, it will be while the MK third session characters is on.  :yes:
-I'd like to say that I'll take it easy but I am so saturated with Mugen projects; in fact, I can predict that my current keyboard letters were erased and my mouse it will be consumed as a soap bar for make so many mugen projects, that's for sure.  :S
With the news on the reboot and your previous suggestions for MK guest characters, I was totally going to suggest the idea for your oldest character, also in reference to the other MK versions of them out there, but I see you have three ideas better.

Those are some very neat additions you've already added.  Good luck, I'm looking forward to this.  If you're open for suggestions for the girls, may I offer including their completely unnecessary and over-the-top giant fighting robot Dynamo somewhere?  Probably work best as a win pose crushing/exploding/lasering them, unless you're open for a Super involving it.  If nothing else, there was an old flash game with it that its moves might be some inspiration.
Thank you very much for your support, of course all the suggestions will be very helpful!, and if you could give me some material as you offer me I'll be happy to accept it! It would be very useful; in advance, thank you very much!  :thumbsup:
#5  June 13, 2015, 09:57:42 am
Noooo I love bubbles and I want to play with her soon not in 2016 LOL.  Jk, take ur time to make something good :)
#6  June 14, 2015, 10:16:37 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Am I seeing this right?? this looks awesome!

This might give DoomGuyII's PPGs a run for their money.
Re: OMEGAPSYCHO's 15TH anniversary Project (THE POWERPUFF GIRLS)
#7  July 21, 2015, 01:36:20 pm
    • Mexico
Current development JUL-21-2015
#8  April 24, 2016, 11:41:31 am
    • Mexico
UPDATE:
Current development APR-24-2016
#9  April 24, 2016, 07:15:04 pm
    • Brazil

#10  April 25, 2016, 03:19:35 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
awesome update video, cant wait for the girls to arrive in Mugen.

Also is that Skarlet?? She looks awesome! can't wait for her to hit mugen too.
#11  April 25, 2016, 09:42:23 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
I see that the girls look at the opponent while they are flying... nice detail! :)

Looking forward to these, they look like fun characters to fight with.

#12  April 27, 2016, 11:33:47 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
looking like the definitive version of the ppg for mugen :D for adding though you probably already planned this is

Ice breath, laser eyes, maybe possibly a reference to the super hero character blossom likes? her guitar possibly? I love the old ppg show and look forward to finished blossom and of course the other 2 Buttercup being my favorite.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#13  April 27, 2016, 04:12:19 pm
  • Check my yt channel.
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMTkKqz10Xw
Love this cartoon. Nice project
Dj Luke aka funny963 check my yt channel. Have a nice day!
#14  April 28, 2016, 05:28:40 am
    • Mexico
looking like the definitive version of the ppg for mugen :D for adding though you probably already planned this is

Ice breath, laser eyes, maybe possibly a reference to the super hero character blossom likes? her guitar possibly? I love the old ppg show and look forward to finished blossom and of course the other 2 Buttercup being my favorite.
Yes, the most popular super powers from the Classic show will be present, and yes there will be a "Liberty Bell", "Mange" & "Harmony Bunny" special intros and some other easter eggs:

;)
#15  April 28, 2016, 12:21:58 pm
    • Australia
This cartoon was my ...... teen years ..... and I have no regrets!  ;D
I'll be watching this thread with interest  :sugoi:
#16  April 28, 2016, 09:17:43 pm
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
OMg just cant wait to see this new update......................... yay am soo happy.................. this video is sooo great I was like about tear in happiness  =)  nice job          cant wait to download         
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#17  April 28, 2016, 10:29:00 pm
    • USA
and yes there will be a "Liberty Bell", "Mange" & "Harmony Bunny" special intros and some other easter eggs
Pardon me if I'm misinterpreting Laharl, but I think they meant more interactions with cameos from other heroes she likes or has some relation too, like those little between shows shorts always did.  So Superman, Wonder Woman, Samurai Jack, Goku, etc.

Anyways, the update looks good as ever.  I have to admit, though, I'm not a big fan of the semi-transparent colored shadow and sparkle effect for everything that's going on.  Typically, they got their solid color trails that follow them around.  But that probably doesn't extend too well into actual gameplay, I'm guessing?  Having lines of color everywhere.  Balthazar tried it for Goku's cameos over at HDBZ, and while it looks nice, it takes up much of the screen.

Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 10:37:20 pm by Long John Killer
#18  April 28, 2016, 11:28:30 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
nah omega had it right lol didn't mean what you are thinking.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#19  April 28, 2016, 11:36:55 pm
    • USA
Then never mind me, I'll just shut up over here and go back to my corner.

Special interactions with them would still be cool, though...
#20  April 29, 2016, 05:18:03 am
    • Mexico
Then never mind me, I'll just shut up over here and go back to my corner.

Special interactions with them would still be cool, though...
In the past I made some unreleased versions of the PPG (unfortunately were lost in an accident at home with my CPU) in which I put color trails instead of sparks and make them work as I wanted was something complicated. Using this kind of sparks is not only easier, it also gives a little touch HD to the old "2001"sprites. (Is a remake of my very first creation).

About cameos, in fact, I have plans to do some intro and win special animations; the Blossom & Wonder Woman intro is for sure, also, some vs Evil characters or Giant Bosses for example (unless the time I have before the release date has finished).
Thank you for the feedback!  :thumbsup: