YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 792568 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#681  May 20, 2016, 10:34:51 pm
Nice to see you back man, keep at it, do not let anyone slow you down.
I've had so much fun with the build you released, its impressive as fuck. I still cant fix my controls though for keyboard but oh well.
Setting up a mega account with the latest updates is an awesome idea,if you want and can why not do it ?
#682  May 21, 2016, 02:15:53 am
    • USA
I was using Mega before. My laptop should be here next week, we shall see what we can get done. I have a lot of ideas! Lol! Damn I'm excited. I hope you guys have been practicing low key. I haven't touched a video game in going on 4 months so I'm raring to go. So those of you that have been contacting me about playing online be ready. Are there really that many errors with the stages & music? I literally spent so much time organizing all that, was alphabetized and everything. Geez and I'm still not finished haha. The zoom will stay as is I just have to fix the projectiles and tweak those individual stages that break. I went through every single stage, one by one to test it over and over and over again can't believe anything is broken, surprised actually. I have a lot of stuff to fix Mann lol just don't expect it to be an overnight job as before. I'll try to balance the edit with my own stuff, but honesty if I can save time I will.

Thanks for the support btw if you are having fun that's all that matters truly, but that's no excuse to half-ass it wholeheartedly. I do plan to learn/improve as I go. Aww man I'm hype for Rain!
Capcom Vs. Snk Universe: Battle of Ultimate Dreams
#683  May 21, 2016, 02:26:46 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
My skills....are off a bit but since you're back I guess I could squeeze in some practice.

Edit: Jeez what a mess in this topic. But let's keep that stuff in PM, and get this thing on track. My Violent Ken is rusty and my BB Hood is shoddy.
Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 02:36:59 am by R565
#684  May 21, 2016, 02:49:34 am
Awesome news, Its annoying as all hell that most of you guys are from USA, Im from Europe,ping might be a bit too much.
#685  May 21, 2016, 03:04:07 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
I think you should reduce the number of stages like someone here suggested.
Lasagna
#686  May 21, 2016, 03:22:34 am
    • USA
Yeah if you want to give feedback do so via PM. Aye B.B Hood has been on my mind.. Basically, I understand that having every single stage isn't necessary, but I want it that way for pure nostalgia and I get to hear the bgms most importantly. Not to mention the older stages look amazing with the set up. It's not really taking away from anything, just a preference aka fan service for me lol.
#687  May 22, 2016, 08:27:36 am
  • Raging Fist
#688  May 22, 2016, 04:29:22 pm
  • God of Anarchy and Chaos
  • Visit RoKtheReaper.com for Gaming, Anime, & Manga
    • USA
    • Skype - RoKtheReaper
    • www.RoKtheReaper.com
Question.

I disabled OPENGL so I could play the game, however, I am not getting any life bars for my characters.  Can someone help with this?  Or if I have to disable OPENGL to play the game, does that mean no life bars?
RoKtheReaper.com - Home of Gaming, Anime, and Manga.
#689  May 22, 2016, 04:51:21 pm
  • God of Anarchy and Chaos
  • Visit RoKtheReaper.com for Gaming, Anime, & Manga
    • USA
    • Skype - RoKtheReaper
    • www.RoKtheReaper.com
Also, I have a MADKATZ Tournament Edition Round 2 stick for Xbox 360.  I have no idea how to map the controls correctly.  I can move and stuff, but teh buttons are on the wrong things
RoKtheReaper.com - Home of Gaming, Anime, and Manga.
#690  May 22, 2016, 05:15:46 pm
Rei I edited a couple of tatsu's stages and more for huge zoom effect if you need them hit me up via PM.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Resizing sprites and and shit was a bitch.
#691  May 23, 2016, 05:36:51 am
  • Chaos Elite Master
Question.

I disabled OPENGL so I could play the game, however, I am not getting any life bars for my characters.  Can someone help with this?  Or if I have to disable OPENGL to play the game, does that mean no life bars?

If you had the same problems as me...then just extract this build onto an empty/clean folder. Don't overlap a Mugen build...this Ikemen build already has all that you need. For whatever reason, I was under the impression that you had to overlap a Mugen 1.0 (stable) build for this to even work, but Rei had already bundled all the necessary files for this Mugen Clone build to work.

You don't need anything else but the files in his OneDrive account. I guess what happens is that when you include files that were removed but somehow are still triggered/used by the config files in this Ikemen's build which is at its core Mugen, it tries to run the files that causes issues that otherwise would be essential on a basic Mugen build....otherwise it would just ignore them if they're missing and attempt to run the game.

Hope that helped. :)
#692  May 25, 2016, 01:10:04 am
    • USA
"If" I have time to pickup my laptop tomorrow I'll tryto answer all questions then. Try to get a lil stream in. If you have stuff for me, send it to me now. Also if you are interested with helping with hi-res effects hit me up.
#693  May 25, 2016, 06:52:22 am
  • Raging Fist
Welp my end's easy: Find my stages XD
#694  May 25, 2016, 08:32:13 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
doing some work with CvTW Ermac. will patch you soon
#695  May 29, 2016, 06:30:18 am
    • Brazil
is there a quick way to make this work or do I have to add all the assets manually? I'm lost. I have a vanille Mugen 1.1 and the nearly 4GB svcUdemo pack
#696  May 29, 2016, 06:40:35 am
    • USA
All you have to do. "Literally" is run the *Ikemen.exe* I did everything else for you. There is no set-up or long process. Just run and play
#697  June 07, 2016, 05:01:05 am
    • USA
So... You know Ibuki right? Anyone interested in bringing her FX up to speed?
P.S any SFV related items are also welcome. I'll see what I can do.

Bulleta's tears FX could use some spruce.
Trying to get this separation for her started & finish this damn CC.
Also she and Jin.S could use some pals for now, pre cs.
#698  June 21, 2016, 01:11:06 am
    • USA
Who knows the snk "Orochi Saga" lore? Trying to come up with something for the Heavenly kings. 
PM if interested, just need some dialogue of them Vs. Iori for now. Any help would be appreciated.
#699  June 27, 2016, 06:06:29 pm
  • An I.K.E.M.E.N guy
  • Yo
    • USA
Who knows the snk "Orochi Saga" lore? Trying to come up with something for the Heavenly kings. 
PM if interested, just need some dialogue of them Vs. Iori for now. Any help would be appreciated.

Goenitz leak loool. Still have to Stream when I have time to play against some people live.

#700  June 28, 2016, 04:32:44 am
    • USA
Alright for sure. It'll help with fixing all this broken-ness.