YesNoOk

post here if you want a subforum for your full game (Read 415848 times)

Started by Titiln, October 25, 2010, 10:29:28 pm
Share this topic:
Re: post here if you want a subforum for your full game
#321  April 22, 2016, 06:16:14 pm
In that case : Enjoy your meal !
#322  April 23, 2016, 04:17:17 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Finally had a moment to watch the videos. Amazing work!
Your board has been created. Are there other members that need moderator status in the board?
#323  April 24, 2016, 06:10:24 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I added @GinakidaRoken: as a mod to the board since he released the full game recently. Have you guys seen your board yet?
#324  April 24, 2016, 07:00:28 pm
Lordrkrauser22: Encoder and spriter.
Djoul: spriter
Yugo: Spriter
Z-studios: Spriter
TRDaz: 3D modeler
that GinakidaRoken guy is not one of them. i don't think the rest of the group have accounts here but i do vaguely remember that Z-studios may have an account here but im not sure.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#325  April 24, 2016, 07:01:21 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Seems I goofed and thought he was part of that. I'll fix as soon as I can

Fixed
Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:09:41 pm by Just No Point
#326  April 24, 2016, 09:08:08 pm
Hello and thanks !

I just came back from a long week-end, I will organise tomorrow our section :) Thank you for our access !
#327  May 16, 2016, 10:27:49 pm
  • From Brazil! Why not?
    • Brazil
    • ryouwin.smeenet.org
@Ryou Win: Where are you at on this project now? Do you have a completed character or 2 yet?
We can't hand these out like candy. As such the requirements to get one are a bit steep.

.   I understand, @Just No Point.
.   Well, the project continues. Right now "RoboCop" is finished (but with room to improvements), "Alloy" is finished (but the ghraphics are cartoon yet. This I must change), "R2 Prototype A" is almost done (there are 2 hipers missing), "NeuroBrain" have the basic moveset (and voices) and "Eraya" is kicking a little for now (with only the english voice).
.   I made some of the backgrounds too and 2 upgraded intro-storyboards in 640x480 with subtitles and music.
.   Some pictures:

- - - - -Hobby & Mugen (Smeenet version) - - - - - http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/               Last updates:
Agent Miner v.11,12,2022RoboCop S.Pack v.01,20,2022Eraya v.02,19,2022A.L.L.O.Y.(HD) v.12,25,2021
#328  June 05, 2016, 10:31:31 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@Ryou Win: Hey man, I really dropped the ball on this. I totally forgot about you replying back. I went ahead and made your board. Again, very sorry. I was not intentionally ignoring you!
#329  June 06, 2016, 06:52:53 pm
  • From Brazil! Why not?
    • Brazil
    • ryouwin.smeenet.org
.   No hard feelings about this, man! We are both in the age of "not too much time to internet surf".
.   I got some problems with translation of the dialogues and texts of the game. A lot of mispelling in the translation of portuguese to english using Google translator.
.   Please let me know if you find some errors.
.   And thank you very much.
- - - - -Hobby & Mugen (Smeenet version) - - - - - http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/               Last updates:
Agent Miner v.11,12,2022RoboCop S.Pack v.01,20,2022Eraya v.02,19,2022A.L.L.O.Y.(HD) v.12,25,2021
#330  April 09, 2017, 07:30:20 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I'm ready to take over the cvtw subsection, I want to open a cvtw2 section there
For my wips and releases and have threads about the screenpack, stages and lifebars.
#331  April 09, 2017, 09:40:43 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I was supposed to pm you back yesterday and got distracted. I'll be making you a new child board instead though, alrighty?
#332  April 09, 2017, 10:20:00 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I was supposed to pm you back yesterday and got distracted. I'll be making you a new child board instead though, alrighty?

What's a child board? I cuss frequently lol. Its cool I just need a section to organize
My releases and topics, whatever you think works best.
#333  April 09, 2017, 10:26:49 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
^A child board can be described (I guess) as a board within a board.

So take the full-game development board; it has Fatal Fury, Hyper DBZ, MVCVS, and Capcom vs. Square Enix (someday soon, hopefully not too long xD) as its child boards, or boards within the full-game dev board
This is a generic forum signature.
#334  April 11, 2017, 06:22:58 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@Memo: I finally did this!
#335  April 11, 2017, 07:24:42 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#336  April 11, 2017, 07:48:54 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yep! Delete your moved posts though! And stop leaving them lol
#337  April 15, 2017, 08:25:05 am
    • France
Hi !

I'd like to ask for a subforum for my fullgame project called "Another Blade".
I've been working on it for a while now and some progress have been made since the beginning.
As I better understand the workflow, and with many tweaks made and to come, I think I'm near the point where a subforum would help me to sort out all the stuff, and give a clear vision on each element's progress (character specifics / stages / effects / screen stuff / balancing etc.)

Some history with threads about the game :
  • Idea engineering section > here  (topic closed)
  • Projects section > here  (currently active)
  • Ikemen section  > here   (recently created)

This video with a quick playthrough with the "WIP character" will talk better than I for game's current state.

- samurais, swords & stuff ? → Another Blade
#338  April 27, 2017, 05:12:43 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Added. Sorry it took so long for me to respond
#339  September 11, 2017, 02:06:50 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
So as you all know I've made chars from both tmnt and justice league. As some of you may know there was a canon comic where they actually crossed over. I'm running with that premise and adding a little more story for a classic fighter style cross over. A lot of details will be revealed as they are ready but I'd like a subforum here to get input from people who may be interested. The working title is TMNT x Justice League: Untold Prophecy. It is extremely subject to change.

From a top down perspective it's a 4 button game with forward and back dashes that features cps cancels custom life bars that will allow me to use red life a stun system and more to come as it comes together. I'll have a demo probably in a few days that will show off some of the core mechanics that will come into play. The reason I went with cps cancels is because I felt like for a classic style fighter like this, it just fits well. Not to mention TMNT had those in the first place to an extent. As for the Justice league characters, well the custom mode I made for them were actually the first prototype of this idea and a lot has changed since I made them.

I've technically completed a full game prior to this and another one is almost done that I've said nothing about outside of my streams and given my experience I think I'm more than capable of seeing this through without any issues. That and it'll be easier for me to ask for graphical help over time if people see what it is I'm up to in the first place yeah?
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#340  September 11, 2017, 02:17:45 pm
I support this to the very end. Good luck Kamekaze. Your stuff is always inspiring. I am interested to see and know more about this. Sounds Great.