YesNoOk

Ryu (Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter) (Read 7199 times)

Started by MvC Champ, June 29, 2016, 04:53:28 am
Share this topic:
Ryu (Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter)
#1  June 29, 2016, 04:53:28 am
  • Da Champ is Here!
    • El Salvador
    • hdbcibrifb@gmail.com
    • benitez57.wix.com/mvcchamp

Finally, I completed this character. Sorry for the many delays of the character, but I was really busy during the past days. What struggled me was the Shinkuu Hadouken and a whole lot of palette issues. The problem was that when I ripped some of the sprites, the palette gets messed up, so I had no choice but to use the pencil tool of Fighter Factory to fix it and I had to alot of sprites. Andalso I attempted to make 1.0 A.I. for this character. However, it dosen't work the way I wanted it to work. For Example, Ryu jumps majority of the time and the character refuses to combo. I hope one day I would make better 1.0 A.I. I plan to make updates like MSHvSF Ryu and SNES SSF2 Ryu.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ru5tedtrbqjq646/MSHvSFRyu.zip
Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 05:08:01 am by MvC Champ
Re: Ryu (Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter)
#2  June 30, 2016, 05:44:36 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Hey MVC Champ, thanks for the release. Really appreciate the hard work you put into releasing such a variety of characters. I'll try and give this one a look, is it supposed to be source accurate?

#3  June 30, 2016, 10:01:32 pm
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
- Shin Shoryuken super move command is wrong.

- Seems to uses SFA3 frames instead of all frames from MSHvSF. There is a noticeable sprite difference, trust me.

- X/Y offset positions of some sparks FX are wrong. Noticeably the shinkuu hadoken charge & release frames.

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
New #4  July 02, 2016, 09:03:58 am
  • I like bread
    • USA
I feel like it's hard to really land chain combos. Maybe with trial and error it could be fixed somehow with right timing.
Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 09:12:40 am by Aʟᴇᴊᴀɴᴅʀᴏ