YesNoOk

Will s̶t̶r̶i̶p̶ sprite for money (Read 348568 times)

Started by │ㄷ ▌, July 24, 2014, 04:29:17 am
Re: Will s̶t̶r̶i̶p̶ sprite for money
#281  August 18, 2016, 07:39:17 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
He did a large portion of Freeza's sprites that's in the game. Made an alternate costume for Gohan that will be in the next build. And made a large amount of teen Gohan sprites he may come back to some day
#282  August 19, 2016, 12:30:33 pm
  • Mumbling voice actor reploid
    • Canada
    • electricvoiceboxmedia.com
#283  August 20, 2016, 12:02:48 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
He did a large portion of Freeza's sprites that's in the game. Made an alternate costume for Gohan that will be in the next build. And made a large amount of teen Gohan sprites he may come back to some day

ooh I got it. I didn't know it.xD.
#284  August 21, 2016, 07:58:29 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
Those DS styled Fatalities from Amingo are beyond excellent! Very tight and excellent job you got there! Love how you did those. I might say the same thing as Hatter said. Hehe.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
SF3-Sagat Blocking
#285  August 24, 2016, 06:47:11 pm
Thank you guys.

Here are some Sagat sprites, as always for @ゴーストキラー: Though crouch and air guard could share the same torso I shaded them completely different:

About hdbz a lot people has been asking me the same. To be honest the main reason I worked for them was because DBZ was lacking good sprites, that, until DBZ:EB came out. I played the game and is everything I hoped for and even more (yay A18+Broooooly!)... when it comes to hdbz I can't even play it, I can't even play as Freezer or anyone else without getting frustrated so I don't see the point of participating. (git gud)

I'm not bad at fighting games, I'm casual. :P

As JNP said, I was shading [Teen Gohan sheet] I stopped it becuase the spritestyle itself keeps evolving, it turns the spriting into something subjective more than objective getting older over time, an issue if you are copying a style. To be honest it's uncertain as when I finished Freezer.

I want to thank JNP for his time and for confirming he's going to include the editions I did, thanks.

... I could finish my version of Teen Gohan' sheet as a commission (Will s̶t̶r̶i̶p̶  sprite for money babeeeehh :D). I could complete the remaining sprites charging per frame, you know for just shading 100~ sprites, no new frames except for the stance's animation. It would be in the future since I don't have any price for them yet.

Depends if you people like the idea.

Ok back to the commissions, the list is almost finished, both private and I can't post them so the topic is going to be unactive.

I want to open few slots for new clients and I will have to raise the prices, hope you guys understand.

#286  August 25, 2016, 07:40:43 am
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
Amazing Sagat sprites as usual ;)
... I could finish my version of Teen Gohan' sheet as a commission (Will s̶t̶r̶i̶p̶  sprite for money babeeeehh :D). I could complete the remaining sprites charging per frame, you know for just shading 100~ sprites, no new frames except for the stance's animation. It would be in the future since I don't have any price for them yet.

Depends if you people like the idea.
:flipout: i would so pay money to see teen gohan finished :D
#287  August 28, 2016, 04:29:02 am
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia
Awesome work on Sagat's blocking animations! :)
BACK AGAIN! SPRITE COMMISSIONS. LIMITED MONEY TOP
#288  August 30, 2016, 09:59:57 pm
Ok as I wrote on my dA journal here's the important stuff:

*I will be accepting new commissions. The money top accepted in the following 30 days will be 300 usd, summing all of the commissions of course.

So hop in before someone else fills the top!

The more relevant notes on dA said:
0. Yo puedo hablar español.
2. I can do any sprite style you want, all I need are the references.
3. I can animate stances or whatever you want.
6. I don't work with color separated palettes.
7. I don't like to do "any"-swap or totally simple editions.
8. I don't edit templates or bases. (Example: RPG Maker templates)

b. At the moment I'm not available for full-char or large projects (I'm just open for NGPC full chars)
x. I can sprite NSFW stuff, no one has asked this before, but just to let you know.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

[FULL CHART OF PRICES]

Aaaand I raised the prices, after all of the promotions and my hiatus, I had to.

I'm testing if the 300 usd limit will be appropiate in those time limits: accepting and delivering. Spriting takes time and even more if you handle a lot of styles.

As for [Teen Gohan sheet] I think 7 usd for properly shading each uncomplete sprite is ok. You can pm me for that too.

#289  August 30, 2016, 10:22:20 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
hi man.... any question: do you also works with digitized sprites?
#290  August 30, 2016, 11:15:13 pm
    • USA
So now it seems you are ready for me. Contact me I have business for you.
#291  August 30, 2016, 11:37:45 pm
@adriano gt:
I just gave it a try, mine is the 3rd, it's rushed so there aren't good details:

It's a model from [The Models Resource] and since it was an .obj I asked a friend to place it on 3dsMax. Here's what I got:

The thing is to rig it, my friend did the solid to render it using 3dsMax in the college. Since I don't own the software the ways to make it work would be buying it, asking for favors to whoever has it or going myself to the college to use it.

Plus I don't know how much I should ask for rigging and animating in 3D.

I can imitate it yeah, but I can't do more than few things. If you ask for few frames we can make it work. (I haven't rigged in yeeears)

@ReixSeiryu:
Will send you a pm.

#292  August 30, 2016, 11:41:07 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
If you want a quick and dirty way to rig a model you can use this
https://www.mixamo.com/auto-rigger
The issue is that animations are preset and I don't remember very well how the skinning and weight distribution works since I haven't used it in a while but hey, it's either that or get the program and learn how to rig.
Re: ???
#293  September 27, 2016, 02:15:33 am
These ones are for @Shockdingo: just the silhouettes for public display, if you want to know who he is follow Shockdingo's next projects:

-Who he is?
-Who knows?

(I know but I can't say, just that is from a fighting game)

Walk.

Run.

*I could publish the document we have, except if Shockdingo wants to do it himself.

This one is for @Thagr8test: a simple and change of style ('MvC'->Marvel Super Heroes) for Dr Strange:

With fx:

Without fx:

Aaand I know I disappeared but my sister had appendicitis and had to nurse her, she's ok now, she's even working. In fact today's her birthday but she had to travel due her job. Lina la quiero mucho.

Ok, so about the money top we discussed I could move the dates, it depends, I'll try to keep you updated. Have been handling everything via pm so I'm active.

I'm still accepting commissions of course!

And the last secret project is similar to one going on in the forum, so we will see.

#294  September 27, 2016, 12:06:46 pm
Run.

(don't mind this feedback if it's a trait of the character)
From the silhouette he looks very stiff, the general weight of the character isn't showing in the run cycle. His body isn't bent forward, during the run the arms should generally move more upward, instead they stop there.
#295  September 27, 2016, 12:50:21 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
He looks pretty tall. Is that Leonhalt Domador?

Shit
#296  September 27, 2016, 01:36:56 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
If you want a quick and dirty way to rig a model you can use this
https://www.mixamo.com/auto-rigger
The issue is that animations are preset and I don't remember very well how the skinning and weight distribution works since I haven't used it in a while but hey, it's either that or get the program and learn how to rig.

Or get xnalara, get the model that has already been rigged, all MK characters have been done already and manually pose the model for each frame. I think Coop did something like that for Kotal Kahn.
#297  September 27, 2016, 06:41:11 pm
CvS-Yang Ultra 1 from SF4
#298  October 11, 2016, 12:24:11 pm
No he isn't Leonhalt Domador, ShadowAOD did him already (http://fav.me/d9lii0s) and you can see he has different details. Being stiff is a trait of that char, kinda, or maybe not...who knows? I think I animated it wrong...

...or did I? O.o

New animation, here's Yang Ultra 1 from SF4, this one is for @ReixSeiryu: here you go:

The ones I did are without the green CS, the ones with the classic palette, 24 frames. There are still some Yun CvS sprites and one SF3' Yang, I bet you can spot them.

Ohh yeah I forgot to say here that the money limit was reached and I'm not receiving more commissions in the near future, just focusing in the ones I have. This one I just delivered was the heaviest one so it shouldn't take long until I finish the others and to be open again soon.

About the subtopic of 3d models going on here I finally decided to go back to the college and use 3dsmax there to model and rig a body just to learn more anatomy, but I won't be open for that kind of commissions, just to let you know.

#299  October 11, 2016, 03:06:55 pm
Being stiff is a trait of that char, kinda, or maybe not...who knows? I think I animated it wrong...

...or did I? O.o
I don't know, you tell me. :P

Nice Ultra sprites, I think some of the colour separated ones could use a fix (since, you know, some of those are Cvsnb's and you know how they look :\ ) and frames 31-32 could have some shadow on the pants.
#300  October 11, 2016, 06:18:13 pm
    • USA
I am too hype.. I am going to have so much fun with this!! I was hoping to finish Seiei Enbu in time, but I failed :/. Who originally cs'd these sprites again? Would they be willing to do it is another question. Also I can work with this, the move is so fast you won't even notice those minor details, but if you do change it let me know.