YesNoOk

Mazemerald/Miyamoto96 related drama (Read 15381 times)

Started by Foobs, August 20, 2016, 06:29:56 am
Share this topic:
Mazemerald/Miyamoto96 related drama
#1  August 20, 2016, 06:29:56 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
@mazemerald:

Would you be kind enough to explain why your release format, posting style and ip adress matches @Miyamoto96:'s?
Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 09:35:54 pm by Brave li'l Fubs
Re: Re: ZEKU - from final fight - the master of guy
#2  August 20, 2016, 07:09:21 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
@mazemerald:

Would you be kind enough to explain why your release format, posting style and ip adress matches @Miyamoto96:'s?

So that's what happening...
Well then, I dunno what's happening with him, cause Maz:
-Quit MUGEN. Of course on MMV only.
-Released also only there Dean. And man, I better never saw him...

He is REEEALLY close with quality with "Miyamoto's" works. If someone want to test THIS out I can upload it. XD
#3  August 20, 2016, 07:11:15 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
They're the same person. Looking at their profile edits they even shared the same email at one point. Just going to wait a bit to hear why if possible before merging accounts.
#4  August 20, 2016, 07:32:47 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#5  August 20, 2016, 07:46:20 am
I swear I was thinking they were the same person for a minute lol.......font styling.......character screen shots.....selection of chars.....release speed and rate....Mazemerald quit and Miyamoto emerges.... Jinkies dammit Jinkies!!!
#6  August 20, 2016, 07:49:09 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:53:33 am by Jesuszilla
#7  August 20, 2016, 08:00:04 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
> doesn't get attention for releases

Yeah, he defenetely chose wrongiest of ways to get attention.
But there is one strange thing with Miyamoto. I didn't saw HIS chars over MMV. Coudn't it be more logical to appear as Miyamoto in the plase, WHERE MAZEMERALD QUIT?
#8  August 20, 2016, 08:07:20 am
i was just thinking what Jesuszilla was saying
he is using Japanese words in English instead of posting in english
and he types in complete sentences and sometimes broken english he clearly knows how to type in english with full understanding and i looked on mugen multiverse and the same day mazemrald says he is leaving mugen is when this account was made

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

delete this account (i thing JNP does that) and go back with the old one (you were dan then became sean now your dan again, become alpha ryu and grow like how ryu did in SFV. become Ryu)
my avatar.  Alpha became sf5 ryu beat the satsui no hado now you beat yours

Please don't become Gouki and rage out on everyone
no one hates you unless you give them a reason to
this is one of them (Pretending)

just be Mazemrald again!
you don't have to be apart of mmv
what you can do is use this name and or this persona for your old account for a different approach for everyone to kind of get them an understanding of this character you are being guess? :)

i know this is long but he has to see this i will also pm him this if he gets scared to see people here already know it's him
Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 08:46:47 am by Nexus Games

lui

#9  August 20, 2016, 08:42:13 am
    • USA
Maze doesnt even use some of the words correctly :/
#10  August 20, 2016, 08:51:39 am
    • USA
You guys will just have to learn that if you aren't having fun with it, it's pointless. Then it becomes a burden/chore, then if you aren't getting attention you lose motivation which means your heart was never really in it to begin with. For whatever reason individuals have their personal qualms, it is what it is, but check your downloads, I guarantee the number is up err day just because no one says anything about it.
you were dan then became sean now your dan again, become alpha ryu and grow like how ryu did in SFV. become Ryu)
my avatar.  Alpha became sf5 ryu beat the satsui no hado now you beat yours
:pfht: Just wanted to say this had me cracking up. I understand what you were "trying" to say, but damn that was a terrible metaphor lol

#11  August 20, 2016, 08:54:54 am
well since his all about capcom i mind as well say something related for him to understand lol
#12  August 20, 2016, 11:36:44 am
Oh finally, someone found out.
#13  August 20, 2016, 04:36:49 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
someone try to talk to him in japanese, but using lots of slang and whatnot to confuse google's translator
Mazemerald is out now - Reasons
#14  August 20, 2016, 04:43:14 pm
  • user that makes alternate accounts
  • And when caught pretends they were experiments
i am here to communicate, really miyamoto96 was a fake to test the cordiality of people, when a char has a bad made work
with many defects.

in the mugenworld there are a irritating type of people who doesn´t produce absolutely nothing and consider yourself like a professional coder and skilful.

they acts like hater criticizing the works and the author, don´t be able to make better, think to make anything in mugen is very easy and fast.

don´t respect the time wasted for to do the stuff, saying things with total contempt.

they are lazy leech people = only download the files and stay criticizing like if they can to make better.

they calls the your offensive language of feedback for to disguise your irony and mockery.

they are getting to destroy the mugenworld, many authors gave up to make your stuff because these reasons.

i am leaving the mugenworld, they people doesn´t deserve who nobody wastes your time for make nothing.

nothing is good enough for ungrateful people

point all the bugs and errors in your char / stage / sp or stuff, but they doesn´t be able to offer any help to fix it.

you are not able to perceive, but many forums was destroyed because this type of people.

mazemerald is out now and will never more produce anything for these disagreeable people

the best creators in mugen are leaving and already doesn´t produce like before.

like my work is mediocre, humble , poor and full of errors, then i think it must leave to exist.

i have pity the remaining creators, they will be exploited and criticized by these weed person.

goodbye forever mugenworld. 

-------------------------------------------------

i am asking for the admistrators of these forum to delete my accounts here please.

miyamoto96
mazemerald and mazemerald2

#15  August 20, 2016, 04:44:09 pm
  • user that makes alternate accounts
  • And when caught pretends they were experiments
i am here to communicate, really miyamoto96 was a fake to test the cordiality of people, when a char has a bad made work
with many defects.

in the mugenworld there are a irritating type of people who doesn´t produce absolutely nothing and consider yourself like a professional coder and skilful.

they acts like hater criticizing the works and the author, don´t be able to make better, think to make anything in mugen is very easy and fast.

don´t respect the time wasted for to do the stuff, saying things with total contempt.

they are lazy leech people = only download the files and stay criticizing like if they can to make better.

they calls the your offensive language of feedback for to disguise your irony and mockery.

they are getting to destroy the mugenworld, many authors gave up to make your stuff because these reasons.

i am leaving the mugenworld, they people doesn´t deserve who nobody wastes your time for make nothing.

nothing is good enough for ungrateful people

point all the bugs and errors in your char / stage / sp or stuff, but they doesn´t be able to offer any help to fix it.

you are not able to perceive, but many forums was destroyed because this type of people.

mazemerald is out now and will never more produce anything for these disagreeable people

the best creators in mugen are leaving and already doesn´t produce like before.

like my work is mediocre, humble , poor and full of errors, then i think it must leave to exist.

i have pity the remaining creators, they will be exploited and criticized by these weed person.

goodbye forever mugenworld. 

-------------------------------------------------

i am asking for the admistrators of these forum to delete my accounts here please.

miyamoto96
mazemerald and mazemerald2

Re: Mazemerald is out now - Reasons
#16  August 20, 2016, 04:45:29 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
*social experiment*

Ha ha ha, nice attempt at saving face.
#17  August 20, 2016, 04:48:04 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Your post contradicts itself though.  You said you were testing to see how people react when a character has problems, but then you complained about people telling you your character has problems?  Am I reading this right?
#18  August 20, 2016, 04:48:52 pm
    • Thailand
You can't criticize my pizza because you don't know how to cook!
#19  August 20, 2016, 04:51:03 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
(he's currently banned)
#20  August 20, 2016, 04:54:21 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Hey, Maz.
I've got something different to say.
You're saying that some people love to take sh*t on work, when they can't do anything at all. And man, this is true.
But look at me! How do you think, why nobody hates my works? Because critics prodused by QUALITY. I sure if you made something amazing and uploaded this as Miyamoto, you could get a lots of nice critics. Like me, who listens to feedback and doing hiw chars in right way.
There is no need in your quit from MUGEN, Maz. At least, because you're pretty talented screenpacker. You just need to improve yourself in characters making. Like I did. That's all.