YesNoOk

Russia Ambassador Shot Dead in Ankara Turkey ! (Read 1136 times)

Started by D.R.B, December 19, 2016, 09:53:03 pm
Share this topic:
Russia Ambassador Shot Dead in Ankara Turkey !
#1  December 19, 2016, 09:53:03 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
like about an hour ago or so

Spoiler: NSFW, involves people being shot on video (click to see content)
Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 11:23:59 pm by Orochi Gill
Re: Russia Ambassador Shot Dead in Ankara Turkey !
#2  December 19, 2016, 10:12:43 pm
Uuuh do you mind not showing a video of a guy getting shot and killed on TV ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3  December 19, 2016, 10:16:44 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
I put it in spoiler now
#4  December 19, 2016, 10:18:16 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
According to the NYTimes, the shooter was shouting “God is great!” and “don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria!”.

Russian and Turkish relations had been getting warmer, but I wonder if this could be a major setback, especially since unlike Russia, Turkey's government doesn't support Assad in the Syrian Civil War.
#5  December 19, 2016, 10:24:43 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Today was a terrible day for many people. My condolences go to their families and friends.
#6  December 20, 2016, 12:49:42 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
According to the NYTimes, the shooter was shouting “God is great!” and “don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria!”.

Russian and Turkish relations had been getting warmer, but I wonder if this could be a major setback, especially since unlike Russia, Turkey's government doesn't support Assad in the Syrian Civil War.

Has to be. Turkey doesn't like Assad to begin with and Russia is doing everything they can to keep him in because he's one of the few allies they do have... I can only assume that things got warmer thanks to the absolute shitfest that is Aleppo... I also wonder how this incident will do in the case of America. Right now, we're siding with Turkey in trying to get Assad out. With the microscope on Russia thanks to the election, that could be more fuel to the fire against the incoming President and his coziness to Putin.