YesNoOk

Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Still Failed To Return (Read 105221 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, June 27, 2015, 12:23:40 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Still Failed To Return
#121  January 23, 2017, 03:54:05 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
hey dude can you put your palletes into mediafire or onedrive or Mega if you have free time to do?
4shared is forbidden in my country

I have lack of pc right now. so I cant do that dude. you can get help from others. who downloaded those before.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#122  January 25, 2017, 11:01:45 am
  • Running thru the night
Hi ^^

Just want to note that your palletes for Omega Rugal are offline :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I went a few pages forward and saw you reuploaded it ^_^' sorry
Console collection: Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, PSP, Genesis, N64, PSX. ==Next buy: Gameboy Color ==
Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 12:07:22 pm by Left4Joker
#123  January 26, 2017, 08:14:51 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Hi ^^

Just want to note that your palletes for Omega Rugal are offline :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I went a few pages forward and saw you reuploaded it ^_^' sorry

hi there. it pleasure to me you liked my palette.
but I have also to discuss with you and kibaNaruto22 something. you and then kibaNaruto22 edited chuchoryu's cvs orochi really cool. also kibaNaruto22 made a nice cvs mizuchi too. so I have a suggest to you. do you and kibaNaruto22 like to use my palette swap to your orochi and his mizuchi edition? its just fill the sff with cvs pal swap sprites with a light edit to do in the sff only, if you interested.
http://imgur.com/ZQA3qwx
http://imgur.com/FmugkEd
http://imgur.com/Zj73Djd
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:20:17 am by Aumio Khan
#124  March 27, 2022, 08:35:43 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Does anybody still have my old plattes?

#125  April 06, 2022, 11:49:23 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Dude this is a small mugen world. lol I still have some on my old laptop, when you started posting your video. I was like, wow this guy is on fire. Then you established yourself, over at N.A.M. I said, don't I know this person. lol Then scrolling over your older pages here. I noticed your pallets, I said yes you completed an awesome pal set for me. Hit me up at new age, one the ones you're looking for. I might have them; it's been a minute doe. lol
#126  April 07, 2022, 06:49:30 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Dude this is a small mugen world. lol I still have some on my old laptop, when you started posting your video. I was like, wow this guy is on fire. Then you established yourself, over at N.A.M. I said, don't I know this person. lol Then scrolling over your older pages here. I noticed your pallets, I said yes you completed an awesome pal set for me. Hit me up at new age, one the ones you're looking for. I might have them; it's been a minute doe. lol

Thanks. But sad thing is all these palette were uploaded on my old 4shared account which got  automatically deactivated or deleted. 

Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 06:54:49 pm by AuMiO VXC
#127  April 16, 2022, 12:09:42 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
Man these are some sweet ass pals, actually about to come back to Mugen after about a 7 year hiatus and gonna start doing pals again
#128  April 16, 2022, 07:02:24 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Man these are some sweet ass pals, actually about to come back to Mugen after about a 7 year hiatus and gonna start doing pals again

Good old day.... We both enjoyed doing pals back in our days....