YesNoOk

Gemini Saga (Ultimate Cosmo Inspired) (Read 10174 times)

Started by Ningen-Sama, February 15, 2017, 12:29:20 am
Share this topic:
Gemini Saga (Ultimate Cosmo Inspired)
#1  February 15, 2017, 12:29:20 am
  • Alguma coisa ae...
  • E mais uma coisa
    • Brazil
Greetings. A while ago, I was looking for a good Gemini Saga character for mugen, but the best out there was the one in Saint Seiya Ultimate Cosmo, and the other versions have quite a low quality. So I decide to start this project. I 'm currently spriting it based on Ultimate Cosmo taking a few references from Aiolia by Yamakichi.

Here's some of the animations I've done so far:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I'm a little newbie when it comes to coding, so it might take some time to finish it.
Re: Gemini Saga (Ultimate Cosmo Inspired)
#2  February 19, 2017, 11:14:09 pm
  • Alguma coisa ae...
  • E mais uma coisa
    • Brazil
Update:

New animations:

And some palette ideas:

From left to right: Default, Classic Anime, Legend of Sanctuary, Soul of Gold and Classic Manga
These are not definitive palettes, they can be changed later on. The LoS one might need to be a diferent char because of some little sprite changes.
#3  March 01, 2017, 02:35:11 pm
  • Alguma coisa ae...
  • E mais uma coisa
    • Brazil
Update:

New stuff

And the palette template, if anyone is interested...

Every feedback is appreciated.
#4  March 04, 2017, 05:32:25 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I'm not sure much feedback can be given. The sprites look sexy. The only problem is the animations and I think you'll get better at them with time and studying. So, they look great!

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#5  March 05, 2017, 07:49:12 pm
  • Alguma coisa ae...
  • E mais uma coisa
    • Brazil
I'm not sure much feedback can be given. The sprites look sexy. The only problem is the animations and I think you'll get better at them with time and studying. So, they look great!

Thanks, pal! I was starting to think I was preaching in the desert  :sweatdrop:

Also, minor update:
#6  March 31, 2017, 10:27:56 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I should've elaborated. Your only problem is the transition from one sprite to another. It lacks fluid motion. It's all jotty if that's even a word. But again, still looks great. I like the winpose. How far along are you on this as of today?

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#7  March 31, 2017, 11:49:24 pm
  • Alguma coisa ae...
  • E mais uma coisa
    • Brazil
I should've elaborated. Your only problem is the transition from one sprite to another. It lacks fluid motion. It's all jotty if that's even a word. But again, still looks great. I like the winpose. How far along are you on this as of today?

Yeah, I see what you mean, that's likely because I'm using reference for some sprites and others are made from scratch. I might add some extra frames in between to see if it helps...
As for the progress I haven't started coding yet, but I'm still working on it: