Re: My works
#61  April 30, 2016, 12:41:59 am
    • Argentina
and now?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:34:18 pm by AlexSin
#62  April 30, 2016, 11:14:07 am
I was surprised you didn't fix that when we told you.

Now it's a thousand times better, you just need to fix the knee position for his left leg (viewer's right).
Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 01:27:37 pm by Sin-
#63  May 17, 2016, 03:45:37 am
    • Argentina
thanks when I have time I'll fix along with the other sprites
I show you a picture I'm doing, still not finished after I show you when the painting is finished ;)
Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:34:32 pm by AlexSin
#64  May 17, 2016, 08:56:38 pm
    • Argentina
finished drawing :)
Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:34:45 pm by AlexSin
#65  June 22, 2016, 10:14:58 pm
    • Argentina
time without showing something
a re-edit of ZS Samus by chuchoryu
original

Re-edit (based on the suit samus of SSB4)

another picture, this time of a character known
Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:35:19 pm by AlexSin
#66  June 23, 2016, 09:21:33 pm
    • Argentina
Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:35:31 pm by AlexSin
#67  June 24, 2016, 12:38:14 pm
Nice Pacman :)
#68  July 20, 2016, 03:25:26 am
    • Argentina
well now I can use my scanner back to show them the same drawings but with better quality

W.I.P
#69  July 30, 2016, 07:38:30 am
    • Argentina

the project is not dead just not progressing ;) xD
#70  July 30, 2016, 07:14:45 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Really neat. Shouldn't the bottom of his vest kind of move along, since his shirt was animated in the original sprites?

Shit
#71  April 02, 2017, 05:09:40 am
    • Argentina
Hi, how long without showing anything
Today I decided to stop programming new characters (I'll finish are the ones I have in the beta version and to update the ones I already release), now I'm going to dedicate myself to improving what has to do with sprites. Before I only edited and towards some other thing but I want to learn more and improve as spriter.
Now I'm practicing coloring the sprites, this is what I was doing is not much because I'm just starting, I do not use many colors to practice since I some parts made me difficult xD
#72  April 02, 2017, 05:28:11 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Please... PLEASE please please please please please please... ALWAYS use reference. If you want to be sure with how you're shading the character, and also want to assure yourself that it matches the sprite style you are going for, then look through multiple KOF characters to see what they are shaded like in terms of clothing, skin, muscles, hair... and so on. Right now, the resemblance to the KOF style seems incredibly minimal, and the shading on it's own seems very flat and all over the place.

From the KOF games, there are many references you could take for Duke. Some potential samples could be Yamazaki, or Rugal. I also highly advocate you take a look at eFex's Duke sprite, for shading reference, as it seems very accurate to the sprite style:

If you feel the need to look for more character reference, you could always take a look at this thread. Reminder that many of these are fanmade, but still useful for looking for sprite reference in terms of SNK/KOF content.

Shit

9mb

#73  April 02, 2017, 06:23:13 pm
I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!
#74  April 02, 2017, 07:48:27 pm
    • Argentina
Please... PLEASE please please please please please please... ALWAYS use reference. If you want to be sure with how you're shading the character, and also want to assure yourself that it matches the sprite style you are going for, then look through multiple KOF characters to see what they are shaded like in terms of clothing, skin, muscles, hair... and so on. Right now, the resemblance to the KOF style seems incredibly minimal, and the shading on it's own seems very flat and all over the place.

From the KOF games, there are many references you could take for Duke. Some potential samples could be Yamazaki, or Rugal. I also highly advocate you take a look at eFex's Duke sprite, for shading reference, as it seems very accurate to the sprite style:

If you feel the need to look for more character reference, you could always take a look at this thread. Reminder that many of these are fanmade, but still useful for looking for sprite reference in terms of SNK/KOF content.
Thank you, I have much to learn

http://9mb9.deviantart.com/gallery/
My works :)

Looks great, but why adult content?
#75  April 02, 2017, 07:51:40 pm
Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 08:37:32 pm by AlexSin

9mb

#76  April 03, 2017, 04:44:18 pm
Looks great, but why adult content?
setting??

--POST MERGE--

http://9mb9.deviantart.com/gallery/
My works :)
>:(
No, this is not a topic about your works, don't go off-topic showing your stuff.
This is k6666orochi's thread about his stuff.

If you want to show your deviantart account, do so here: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/share-your-deviant-art-account-95422.0.html
or add it in your profile (just write 9mb9 in forum profile - deviantart account).

Why are you so sensitive?malignance?
Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 05:10:16 pm by AlexSin
#77  April 03, 2017, 04:49:14 pm
One there is a thread for putting things like your work. For another thing this is going against the off topic rule. Maybe if you said he could use your work to help him or something. But you kinda just popped in with a link which without context can count as off topic. Try to give context as for why you are showing him your work next time. Hopefully now things will get back on track.
#78  April 03, 2017, 05:08:12 pm

I'm a moderator. :P

- Double posting is not allowed. (fixed, next time edit your post)
- Going off-topic for no reason whatsoever is not allowed. Other people might get confused and contribute to the off-topic, creating even more confusion and... you know where it's going.
Don't go off-topic.

Also I gave you some advice about how to show your deviantart account, are you going to ignore that altogether?
Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 05:14:15 pm by AlexSin

9mb

#79  April 03, 2017, 06:11:58 pm

I'm a moderator. :P

- Double posting is not allowed. (fixed, next time edit your post)
- Going off-topic for no reason whatsoever is not allowed. Other people might get confused and contribute to the off-topic, creating even more confusion and... you know where it's going.
Don't go off-topic.

Also I gave you some advice about how to show your deviantart account, are you going to ignore that altogether?
.......ok,Respect a man, he will do the same.
#80  April 03, 2017, 06:43:30 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Respect is earned, and it doesn't look like you're gonna get any with that attitude.