YesNoOk

CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper  (Read 119103 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, May 23, 2017, 02:43:36 am
Share this topic:
CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#1  May 23, 2017, 02:43:36 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/

"Salve galera" Mugenguild! "Porque o guerreiro de fé nunca gela" by: Racionais mc's

One more char ready...
Well, I present to you "CVS Maxima POTS-Infinite" by Falcon Rapper (Yes I am hehehe ...: P)

The char is in "POTS / Infinite" mode (cvs and sparks in HD, fights mode setup, see Config.txt) plus have some new punches (preserving all strokes of KOF char, of course) ...

Designed to be played on Mugen 1.0 or Mugen 1.1 (some settings prevent it from running in other versions)

What you have:

Adapted to be played with 6 buttons (3 for punch and 3 for kick)
- Artificial intelligence "very hard";
- 20 palettes (12 normal plus 36 extra, activating the selector in config.txt);
- All alpha style sparks POTS
- Scores based on version 99-2002-2002UM-XIII
- Gameplay that can be changed in config.txt (activation of selector palettes, aerial combos, etc.) ...
- All POTS / Infinite mode features (Parry, Custom Combo, etc.)
- It can be adapted to be played in the ADD004 mode (it can be activated as a helper and be changed during team mode / simul mode, needs to use add004pie.exe, it works without problems, either in the jump tag style or in the style "Running tag", tested on both)

What is missing:

- More palettes
- Full color separation
- Ending
- In the future I intend to give an improvement in all sprites (if it is necessary, since it is practically "identical" to a CVS char
- Correct errors that are found, otherwise nothing is missing, it is running good ...: P

Commands:

Basic blows:
Throws: Two punch or kick buttons;
Mongolian Punch: F + light punch

Special Skills

M-4 Type: Vapor Cannon = D, DB, B, Punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
System 1: Maxima Scramble = D, DF, F, Punch (Ex Mode with two punches, spends 500 MP)
--- Double Bomber: During the Maxima Scramble hit some punch
--- Bulldog Press: During Double Bomber, squeeze some punch
--- Centoun Press: During the Bulldog Press press some punch (Only works in EX Mode)
M-11 Type: Dangerous Arch = D, DF, F, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
M-19 Type: Blitz Cannon = F, D, DF, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
Maxima Lift = D, DB, B, kick (Ex Mode with two kicks, spends 500 MP)
--- Centoun Press: During Maxima Lift press some kick

Supers LV1 (Made with 1 super bar)

Bunker Buster = D, DF, F, D, DB, B, Punch
Maxima Revenger = D, DB, B, D, DB, B, kick

Supers LV2 (Made with 2 super bars)

Bunker Buster = D, DF, F, D, DB, B, two punch buttons
Maxima Revenger = D, DB, B, D, DB, B, two kick buttons

Super LV3 (Made with 3 super bars)
Maxima Laser = D, DB, B, D, DB, B, two punch buttons

Preview:

Vs Screen (Thanks for the portrait BIG BOSS ... :neutral: )

Other stuff:

Credits:

- Electbyte (Creators of Mugen)
- VirtuallTeck (creators of Fighter Factory)
- Memo (CLSN Adjust)
- Infinite and R@ce Akira = For great chars in which I use as template during conversion
- Phantom of the server (best sparks and best style for ground fighting)
- MMR, Infinite, Aomura & Ahuron (Commands, Constants and Animations used in this char)
- BIG BOSS (Sprite 9000,1 - "Big Portrait")
- Jmorphman (Best effect for custom combos using helpers)
- Gui007 & JadeEye (For always promoting my work via Youtube)
- All those who accompanied the project in the Mfg forum, especially Nedflandershouse, Staubhold, Beto, Mpower, BIG BOSS, which usually accompany all mine Projects.
- All those who accompanied the project in the MA forum;
- Administrators and members of mugen groups on Facebook, especially Ramon Garcia and Mestre Hades do Santuário, and the people there in the groups.

Download link:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I dedicate this char first to God, because without him nothing would be possible, to my parents and relatives, my bride and future wife (Te amo  :sweetheart: Raquel :sweetheart: ) and all those who like me love MUGEN ... :)
Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 11:21:42 pm by Falcon Rapper
Re: CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#2  May 23, 2017, 02:59:23 am
  • Niigasan
Damn dude I thought u said 2 months holy shit, gonna try when I get home!
#3  May 23, 2017, 03:08:15 am
    • Brazil
Damn dude I thought u said 2 months holy shit, gonna try when I get home!

I use a method in Photoshop that facilitates a lot, in the future I intend to do a basic tutorial, especially in the conversion of sprites, enjoy friend... :D
#4  May 23, 2017, 03:10:08 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
:still:

#5  May 23, 2017, 03:11:11 am
  • Niigasan
Why dont u just tell him that happens instead of being a dick about it

lui

#6  May 23, 2017, 03:14:31 am
    • USA
Because it's a harmless video poking fun at what the bug resembles. He isn't being a dick at all, you're the one who always says not to take shit so seriously, follow your own advice
#7  May 23, 2017, 03:16:49 am
    • Brazil
#8  May 23, 2017, 03:18:57 am
  • Niigasan
I'll drop it cuz falcon cool with it but when I finish my shit dont come to my threads being a dick.
#9  May 23, 2017, 03:21:49 am
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
I won't make any promises... :3 Also I wasn't being a dick, I just thought it funny... Glad you're gonna go fix it Falcon, best of luck with your future stuff.
#10  May 23, 2017, 03:27:10 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I'll drop it cuz falcon cool with it but when I finish my shit dont come to my threads being a dick.
It's not the end of the world if a bug is found and presented humorously. Stop taking things so seriously. Or more accurately, learn to categorize what should and shouldn't be taken seriously (hint: getting a laugh out of a bug isn't one of them).
#11  May 23, 2017, 03:33:29 am
    • Brazil
Fixed...
#12  May 23, 2017, 03:37:12 am
  • Niigasan
Idc what nobody says, this dude makes fun of Rei's shit and others who make chars in this style, he's an asshole plain and simple.btw I'm cool but like I said dont come to my threads with the sarcastic shit.
#13  May 23, 2017, 03:37:38 am
    • Brazil
I won't make any promises... :3 Also I wasn't being a dick, I just thought it funny... Glad you're gonna go fix it Falcon, best of luck with your future stuff.

No problem, I'm here to learn and by the way I found the video funny hehehe ... I apologize for the error, it's already fixed...
#14  May 23, 2017, 03:40:59 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
hairline, I'm gonna need you to cool it. This is not your release thread and your whiteknighting is not required. This thread is about congrats and feedback from this moment on.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#15  May 23, 2017, 03:45:42 am
    • Brazil
Idc what nobody says, this dude makes fun of Rei's shit and others who make chars in this style, he's an asshole plain and simple.btw I'm cool but like I said dont come to my threads with the sarcastic shit.

Man, if I stayed stressing everything that happens in this forum, I do not give more importance, lets the guy be happy and post the mistakes of the char of others on youtube, if that makes you feel good, what I do Feel good is the fact of creating a different char, errors are made to be corrected, anyway it is a way to divulge the work of a creator, even if with a video that somehow tries to belittle a work done by someone...
#16  May 23, 2017, 03:46:58 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
Hey hey! very nice maxima will test him out and put some feedback here if any.

EDIT:-Small nitpick but maybe add some envshake to the drop kick throw?
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 03:57:42 am by ReddBrink
#17  May 23, 2017, 03:48:16 am
    • Brazil
#18  May 23, 2017, 03:58:56 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
No problem brother anytime  :thumbsup:
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#19  May 23, 2017, 04:05:06 am
yeah sorry, but with all the hate pots style characters get i can't blame anyone for thinking that "my pots style planet" video title is mocking the creator
#20  May 23, 2017, 04:25:57 am
    • Brazil
yeah sorry, but with all the hate pots style characters get i can't blame anyone for thinking that "my pots style planet" video title is mocking the creator

Yes, I think that's why many creators have stopped posting their chars and today many are private. What annoys me a little is to know that all this made me spend a long time in front of a computer to read the comments of this video. But like I said, no problem, while some have fun making video I just take my free time trying to create some char. If with this video he thought that could discourage me or if the goal was somehow to mock my work, on the contrary, this encouraged me to improve more and more, since in every char I create and that a bug is found that Does not appear in another char. By the way, I am far from being a perfect creator, but I am not afraid to do it, and if I make a mistake, I hope that TheFclass97 will not be annoyed by the "dislike" given in his video, since he is so happy to Have 500 subscribers. In short, he posts videos and has 500 subscribers and my chars have an average of 1000 downloads each, but in none of them did I need to go out denigrating creators, on the contrary, which help me I always try to remember in credits ... :)