YesNoOk

(TIMES SQUARE W.I.P.) HEROES GENESIS - Save the cheerleader... (Read 218080 times)

Started by Fob1aZ, July 15, 2014, 12:36:56 pm
Share this topic:
Re: (NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT
#41  November 03, 2016, 12:35:44 pm
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com
Oook I understand guys!

If I go for just Fix 1 only, it will be enough good? 'Cause the Fix 2 expects the use of extra colors and I would like to avoid that.
#42  November 03, 2016, 12:41:45 pm
the chars are great, I loved the first series,and Peter Petrelli could be a good base for...Marty McFly!!!!!!

#43  November 03, 2016, 02:49:54 pm
    • Italy
#44  November 03, 2016, 04:03:32 pm
Hello My friend
For Now too many project. ..And not enough time..
I don t think i Will make more robots

#45  November 04, 2016, 05:04:15 pm
    • Italy
Hello My friend
For Now too many project. ..And not enough time..
I don t think i Will make more robots

No one better than me can understand you...I'm so busy I don't know if I'll go on with the Saints!

#46  January 09, 2017, 06:13:37 pm
    • Italy
Slowly, very slowly, Peter proceeds. I've done light and strong punches (I'll do a 3rd punch too, for combos).

Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 10:08:04 pm by F0b1aZ
#47  February 24, 2017, 10:49:44 pm
    • Italy
Hi everyone! :D

For those who are keeping an eye on my project, you'll glad to know that the first character of the game, Peter Petrelli, is almost complete. :)

The percentage of completion is 70% right now. I've drawn and coded all basic movements and poses, all punches and most of the special moves, as well as their corrisponding enchanced versions (I remember that the character won't have hypers but powered-up versions of his special moves, just like in the latest MK games).

This weekend I'll start drawing the kicks. After these ones, I'll proceed with the last special move and, at last, the extraordinary move (the Move with the M upcase, 'cause it will require 3 bars of energy and it will be awesome in both visual and destructive term).

I'll share a video with you once the special moves will be completed, so you'll find out what this character can do in-game! :)

Stay tuned!!!

Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 01:02:05 am by F0b1aZ
#48  February 24, 2017, 11:05:04 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
had no idea this was going on. this is gonna be awesome! im keepin my eye on this!
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#49  March 02, 2017, 09:53:51 am
    • Italy
Thanks! ^^
New #50  May 23, 2017, 11:04:33 pm
    • Italy

YATTA'!  :sugoi: At last I did it: I created my personal Mugen channel on YouTube Streamable account and loaded the first video for Heroes Mugen Project, starring the main protagonist of the series: Peter Petrelli!

Here you can see a showcase of Peter's special moves (you can press start to view all movements), as well as the attack mechanic of the extended moves. Just like in the Mortal Kombat latest installement (MK11), the extensions can be activated during a special move by a single command to add more damage and facilitate combo strings. The final move, the Extraordinary Move, now can be activated when life is equal or lower than 25% and can be used only once in a match (just like MK11's Fatal Blow).

N.B. The one showed is the "Season 1" version of the character, therefore based on the season 1 of the tv show in which Peter owns different "powers" represented by special moves of various types taken from other characters. By the way, I've almost finished to develop other 3 versions of the character: "Season 2" and  "Season 3" versions (with different special moves, always of various types) and "Season 4" version (which can use only one type of special moves at the time, stealing it from the enemies). I'll show them in future videos.

See ya!  ;) :goi:
Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 03:31:25 am by F0b1aZ
#51  May 24, 2017, 04:46:18 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
I love the progress you got so far. Peter sprites look like they have been improved. I really love the abilities he has. Quite creative.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
Re: (NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT **PETER 2ND VIDEO (pag. 3)**
#52  May 24, 2017, 11:45:05 pm
    • Italy
Thank you Enzo! Glad to see you always following in those years! T T ^^
Re: (NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT **PETER UPDATES (pag. 3)**
#53  November 13, 2017, 08:58:29 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
Great work!

The fingers covering on the front side on his right hand (viewer's left) need to be refined to make it look like KOF. Also, the parallel of his right forearm looks out of place. The crease on the right side of his coat would need some little gradient in order to make it stand out. There are some fat pixels around that exist.

Keep up, man.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#54  December 11, 2017, 11:44:54 pm
    • Italy
Great work!

The fingers covering on the front side on his right hand (viewer's left) need to be refined to make it look like KOF. Also, the parallel of his right forearm looks out of place. The crease on the right side of his coat would need some little gradient in order to make it stand out. There are some fat pixels around that exist.

Keep up, man.

Thanks Enso!

Actually I'm focusing on beta testing to delete any possible bug before start coding the infamous AI. Once I'll have finished all this coding things, I'll go fix those fat pixel once for all! ;)
Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 09:44:49 pm by F0b1aZ
#55  December 12, 2017, 07:47:23 pm
Great work!

Keep up, man.

Thanks Enso!

This weekend I've completed all the FX and now I'm focusing on beta testing to delete any possible bug before start coding the infamous AI. Once I'll have finished all this coding things, I'll go fix those fat pixel once for all! ;)

On the way, I've also added a variation to the character (selectable though the Start button) which modifies some special moves into brand-new ones seen in Heroes Vol.2 (f.e. Phasing and Electricity taking place of Invisibility & Radioactivity) just for experimentation. Here's an image:

Could the Start mode feature his evil version, it could just be an all clothes dark pal swap like in that one episode.
#56  December 13, 2017, 09:19:08 am
    • Italy

Could the Start mode feature his evil version, it could just be an all clothes dark pal swap like in that one episode.

It's a good idea! :) Btw I'll leave at least two dark palettes in the good version since Peter goes "bad" in a short period during Season 1 too.

Re: HEROES MUGEN PROJECT (NBC Tv Series)
#57  January 16, 2018, 12:58:54 am
    • Italy
PETER COMPLETED! :D

At least, Season 1 version :).

What's next? I'll work on another character to make it fight with Peter, thereafter I'll release a first demo of the game!

Stay tuned and, if someday you want to help me to complete this game, I'll appreciate it! :)
Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 10:15:46 pm by F0b1aZ
Re: HEROES MUGEN PROJECT (NBC Tv Series)
#58  January 18, 2018, 05:41:16 am
    • Italy
Poll added! Who is the next character you would see in the game? Vote above and comment here. :)
Re: HEROES MUGEN PROJECT (NBC Tv Series) LET'S POOL!
#59  January 23, 2018, 07:41:35 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N. Where dreams are made...
    • Mexico
    • www.sanctuarysoldiers.com
Hiro Of Course!!!! glad to see ya man

CLICK FOR DEVIANTARTĀ“S

Just Looking for some Real Fun...
Re: HEROES MUGEN PROJECT (NBC Tv Series) LET'S POOL!
#60  January 27, 2018, 06:31:20 pm
    • Italy
Hi Tsao-ri!!! :D Thanks for the vote! ^^ Good luck with Hyoga, your work is incredible!