YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543794 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1261  June 26, 2017, 09:26:17 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Heroes with Fury Banner is up with Eldigan, Jagen, and Bartre. No Hinata unfortunately for those who wanted his Ruby Sword+.

Unless you want Eldigan, just skip this banner and roll for Hinata on any other Banner if you want Fury.
#1262  June 27, 2017, 03:11:48 am
#1263  June 27, 2017, 03:26:42 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Female Robin is a lance user, Tiki looks like an Axe one, Gaius is Bow, and Frederick is Dagger. I'll probably just get Female Robin, cause it would be nice to have one that isn't just Green Male Robin that everyone seems to make her out to be.

Also yay, finally at Tier 20. I'm not even going to attempt to keep that rank. It's just nice to know I was able to get in at least once.
#1264  June 27, 2017, 03:43:07 am
the datamine also revealed a new tempest trials banner which means they'll be a monthly thing
#1265  June 27, 2017, 03:47:30 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Boy i can't wait to pull a -Atk FRobin, Tiki or Fredrick when i make an attempt on that banner, also Joining team Sakura for the gauntlet then going to Mist after Elise destroys Sakura.
#1266  June 27, 2017, 10:02:12 pm
Man, the Priscilla / Clarine gauntlet is super tight. Is that because of the new loser multiplier ?
On the summer banner... I might actually give it a go  just once or twice if the skills are good. I'm curious about dagger Fred if that's indeed a dagger (could also be blue mage, right ?), seeing how skills have been powercreeping with unique effects lately, are they actually going to make a ninja (beside Kagero I suppose) anything above decent for once ?? And I guess Tiki will finally increase the very undercrowded strong axe user.

So, who have you guys been feathering up to 5* so far, and are you happy with it ?
I've done Tharja, Klein, Xander, Camus and Nino.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 10:07:13 pm by Byakko
#1267  June 27, 2017, 11:29:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#1268  June 28, 2017, 12:37:41 am
I'm curious about dagger Fred if that's indeed a dagger (could also be blue mage, right ?)
it's a dagger
Seashell+

Foe takes Def/Res-5 until end of foe's next action.
If unit has 100% HP at start of combat, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2.
If attacking, unit gets 2 damage after.
and he's got this skill too
Seal Atk Spd 2

After combat, inflicts Atk/Spd-5 on foe through its next action.
kinda cool but i'm not pulling gray for this shit

So, who have you guys been feathering up to 5* so far, and are you happy with it ?
tharja, nowi, nino, camilla, camus, reinhardt. happy with all of them except for camilla. she is not very good. xander is next
Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 12:47:32 am by Titiln
#1269  June 28, 2017, 01:50:12 am
Now that's the sort of skills a ninja should have. The panic ploys and weapons, gravity, firesweep lances and bows preventing counters, and I think there's a healer walking around with a weapon that prevents all attack by the target in the turn... But no, they keep giving those stuff to new units that don't work with them (Legion's high Atk and Spd why does he care to debuff after combat) and ninjas are useless. Give a ninja firesweep and poison or other debuffs that apply after any combat even when attacked, or a gravity with hit and run !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1270  June 28, 2017, 02:07:56 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Clarisse Grand Hero Battle releasing tomorrow (6-28). Infernal Mode makes a return.

The characters I promoted to 5* were:

1. Tharja - I actually pulled a 5* one before, but had to promote a 4* one cause that one was +Spd.
2. Zephiel x2 - I wanted a good Red Armored unit. The second one was fed to Celica for Life and Death 3.
3. Palla - Flier Emblem shenanigans.
4. Xander - Horse Emblem shenanigans.
5. Hana x2 - Life and Death 3 inheritance
6. Effie - Wanted to make a Brave Lance+ build on her, and the only Effie I pulled who had +Atk was a 4* one.
7. Nowi
8. Female Corrin
9. Odin x2 - Blade Tome inheritance
10. Reinhardt - Same reasons as Tharja except the 4* was +Atk
11. Cherche - Flier Emblem shenanigans
12. Camilla
13. Nino x3 - As soon as I promoted a neutral Nino, I pulled a +Spd/-Def one soon after. I was livid. Fed the third one to Bunilla for Blade Tome.
14. Setsuna - Quad bow shenanigans
16. Felicia - I liked her in Fates...
17. Kagero - Same reason as Nino. Pulled a 5* +Atk/-Spd and accepted my fate. Pulled a 4* +Atk/-Def soon after. Happy and mad at the same time.

I'm happy with all of them except Camilla. I just really wanted her back when the game launched and only was able to manage pull a 4*.
#1271  June 28, 2017, 08:38:19 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Like Robin ♂ you need a +Atk Camilla to make the most of her. With Legion being a thing I figured I would promote him and Camilla then feed her the Legion Axe+ (or maybe Grandpa Wesker's Silver Axe+)

The units I've promoted to 5* are:

Sharena: Good all rounder, appears as bonus unit a lot
Anna: Good at killing Reinhardt, Ninian and Azura. Appears as bonus unit a lot.
Eirika: Like the character, great unit. +atk -def
Xander: Same as Eirika
Camus: He's broken lol
Nino: best unit that comes in 3 star rarity. Got her with +speed -hp so yay
Gordin: Food for some other archer I guess

#1272  June 28, 2017, 09:26:54 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Grand Hero Battle for Clarisse is out with Hard, Lunatic, and Infernal difficulties available. No banner release like last time.

Was able to complete all the difficulties with little to no stress compared to Legion's. Game Over'd once in Lunatic, but was able to breeze once I learned through my one mistake.

No reinforcements like Legion's so this one is a lot easier, but comes with 6 enemies to deal with in Infernal with all of them having high stats backed with prominent skills like a Green Cavalier with Triangle Adept to counter Male Robin if you plan to bait Clarisse or the Thief (who has high Spd and Windsweep to negate most Distant Counter units).

In Infernal, Titania was the MVP here. With the Horse Buffs, she was able to tank both hits consecutively from the Thief and Green Cavalier. Due to her +Spd Nature, Distant Counter, and Green Tome Breaker, she was able to still counter the Thief and still had enough HP to double and kill the Cavalier.

I then had Reinhardt take out Clarisse, the Blue Mage, and the Red Sword Fighter, with Xander heavily wounding the Red Cavalier who was low enough that even Titania with Green Emerald Axe was able to kill him in one shot. Then I proceeded to finish off the Thief with Xander.
#1273  June 28, 2017, 10:08:30 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Units I 5*ed
Marth - Was good before SI, but stopped bringing him to battles. Wasted 20k feathers since I ended up feeding his Pivot to Effie.
Effie - Best armored unit. Has worked well for me.
Tharja - One of the best red mages around.
Xander - First GHB unit I upgraded to 5*. Has worked well, but I usually stick to Tharja for Red.
Olivia - Mostly for arena score, the few extra stat points don't hurt.
Reinhardt - Oh sweet I pulled this guy. Well, neutral stats are good enough and I doubt I'll get another anytime soon. (Pulls 2 Reinhardts with +Def/-SPD, one of them a 5* a few days later.)
Camus - Arena shenanigans.

Spoiler: Clarisse Lunatic (click to see content)
#1274  June 28, 2017, 05:52:28 pm
infernal was some bullshit. it's essential to have a unit that can take the hits from the dagger unit and the green cavalier and kill them in return. the dagger is the hardest because of windsweep. my fury ryoma with the speed seal, quick riposte and rallied speed was able to do it. i figure a quick riposte tharja could do it as well, as long as you get her speed up
#1275  June 28, 2017, 07:29:17 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I found this GHB's Infernal difficulty much easier than Legion's. Horse Emblem Fury Xander can tank the whole enemy team (minus the blue mage) if he's standing on a defensive tile. Watching Clarisse deal a grand total of 2 points of damage (and that's without fortify cavalry) with her special is delightful.

Units I 5*'d: Chrom (benched), Nowi, Michalis, Xander, Camus, Cecilia, Draug (fodder). Clarisse and Tharja are next.
Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:28:04 am by Fubs
#1276  June 28, 2017, 09:03:41 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Summer units max base stats (neutral with no weapons/passives):

Gaius:
HP - 34
Atk - 30
Spd - 37
Def - 19
Res - 28

Frederick:
HP - 40
Atk - 32
Spd - 31
Def - 28
Res - 18

Female Robin:
HP - 35
Atk - 32
Spd - 34
Def - 28
Res - 29

Tiki:
HP - 35
Atk - 36
Spd - 30
Def - 32
Res - 24

Overall nothing too spectacular compared to the Bridal banner, but Gaius is looking really good here. Hate to say it, but he's literally a much better Setsuna as a Brave Bow user. So if you plan on pulling on this banner and missed out on Bride Cordelia, Gaius is a good alternative.
#1277  June 28, 2017, 10:42:55 pm
Infernal for anyone who 5*'d Xander and Camus (because everyone should, just do it already) and nothing else. Not even skill inheritance, just raw stats from two broken units.

I had a run where the green mage went to the right and the ninja hid to the left, and that resulted in Xander's death by ninja + sword infantry, but leaving my Sakura to the right from the start instead of going to the bottom left gave me the same configuration as that video and a victory. Didn't even need the heal I was planning for.
Basically tanking everything physical from the defense tiles and killing the blue mage with AOE "fuck your weapon triangle" special. Even 3* Olivia comfortably tanks the red cavalry somehow for Camus to kill him.
5* Xander 3* Ursula 3* Donnel too ?? (still Xander tanking everything, Ursula and Donnel replacing Camus)
Or 5* RobiM and 4* Tharja + Nino for full mage.

Hahaha even better. Damn, that's really tight.
||
V
Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:55:57 pm by Byakko
#1278  June 28, 2017, 10:51:19 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Mkv did it again
#1279  June 29, 2017, 01:23:21 am
    • Canada
Based on the videos, it seems you have to get in there and attack right away. I'm still working on Infernal, but this isn't nearly as difficult as the Legion GHB, nor do they hit as hard. It's just the shitty starting position you have to work around.
#1280  June 29, 2017, 01:36:58 am
Yeah, you go in with Xander because the blue mage actually has a shitty starting point and by the time he reaches you, you've countered half the map to death and charged your special (I knew these specials shouldn't be underestimated !). You just have to make sure you can take out the runaway cavalry, and have a way to finish off the ninja.
The 3* Raigh Donnel Doublivia tactic gets you in super deep shit cornering you to the edge of the map with a large wave coming at you, I'm baffled that fucking Raigh survives this with his 19 DEF, considering that these maps tend to have inflated stats that can one-shot your biggest tank if you don't one-shot everyone first. But as soon as Olivia survives the cavalry in the Xander-Camus tactic, you know that they dialed back the crazy on this one.
Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:40:40 am by Byakko