YesNoOk

Fighter Creator 4 - Released (Read 916415 times)

Started by CSGames, May 16, 2017, 12:26:11 pm
Share this topic:
Fighter Creator 4 - Released
#1  May 16, 2017, 12:26:11 pm
  • Fighter Creator Developer
    • fightercreator.webs.com
OVERVIEW

A powerful, point and click fighting game creation engine designed to make creating complex fighting games much easier. Fighter Creator has specifically been built to be completely accessible through an easy to use editor without losing power or flexibility.

THE EVOLUTION OF FIGHTER CREATOR

Years of work perfected, Fighter Creator 4 makes drastic improvements on every aspect of its predecessors. Laying down a solid foundation in which can be further expanded on in a multitude of ways :

Speed & Stability

Fighter Creator 4 is significantly faster and much more stable than the previous releases. New ideas have enabled the engine to process data more efficiently while, at the same time, having fewer potential issues.

Window Mode

Fighter Creator now runs in window mode, allowing the Editor Window to be resized horizontally for now.

Panel Scaling

Individual panels in the Editor Window can be resized or completely hidden to quickly see what's more important.

Built-In Help System

Engine examples are now accessed within the Editor and can completely guide you through the creation process. User created examples and the User Manual will be supported soon.

THE INTERFACE

There is no other Game Editor that looks and animates the way Fighter Creator does. With a simple, clean, and personalized design you will most definitely enjoy working with :

Custom Backgrounds For Projects & Resources

Custom Editor Colors

CREATION TOOLS

Fighter Creator provides a series of tools to build your game piece by piece :

Media Management

Import sprites, audio, and videos, or rip sprites from sprite sheets in the editor for use in your projects.
Supported Image Formats  -  PNG, BMP, JPG, DDS, TGA
Supported Audio Formats  -  OGG, FLAC, WAV, MP3, AIFF
Supported Video Formats  -  AVI, MOV, QT, MPG

Data Management

Variables are used for storing and retrieving data needed to develop game systems.

Whether you are building a stage, designing a cinematic, or setting up a special effect, objects are used to display any sprites on screen.

Script Management

Scripts add functionality to every aspect of your games. Loading/Unloading resources, creating attacks for characters, and configuring game modes all require scripts to make possible.

Predefined Scripts can also be created to work as a template for creating an additional set of scripts, drastically speeding up the process.

Menu Editor

Design your own title screens, character/stage selection screens, heads up displays, and whatever else you may need for your game.

Stage Editor

Create large, multi-layered stages for players to fight in. Add hazards, destructible objects, secret areas, and more.

Cinematic & Special Effect Editor

Setup scripted events to display intros and outros for your characters or progress your game's story.
Easily create amazing, detailed explosions that can damage other players or trigger special stage events.

Save File System

Allows your games to save data so that you could add support for features like unlockable characters and story modes.

FEATURES

4K Ultra HD

Fighter Creator can scale up or down to any 16:9 display resolution, meaning you can focus on building your games and be assured it will look just they way you want it to at 720p to 4K. You can also setup your games to use different assets depending on the selected resolution.

Detailed Image Manipulation

Upscale your game's sprites to higher resolutions without adding unnecessary artifacts and pixilation :

You can also change the look of these sprites by using an extensive set of image filters :

Post Processing

Color Grading and Bloom effects allow you to dramatically alter the way your games looks in real-time :

FUTURE WORK

3D Support

Fighter Creator will have support for full 3D games or mixed 2/3D giving you plenty of options to choose from when making a new game.

Online Multiplayer

Peer to Peer online play will be supported, as well as support for matchmaking, tournaments, and dedicated servers.

DEMO DOWNLOAD

BUY FIGHTER CREATOR

Before purchasing any edition of Fighter Creator, make sure you download the demo first to see if the program will even work on your computer.

Standard Edition  -  $10.00  -  Removes all of the restrictions in the demo version and, will allow you to redistribute your work freely for non-commercial use.

Commercial Edition  -  $20.00  -  Removes all of the restrictions in the demo version and, will allow you to redistribute your work freely for commercial use.

Allow At Least 24 Hours To Receive Your Download Link
Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:07:11 am by CSGames
Re: Fighter Creator 4 - Released
#2  May 16, 2017, 03:58:04 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Welp, I decided to test demo of this program out...
Here is the only feedback I've got for now:
Add resolution's change, I can't see a thing with these microscopic letters, so I can't just use this program. And no, I found nothing in the settings to deal with this problem...
#3  May 18, 2017, 05:44:45 am
@Trololo,

Alright, working on a quick fix for this.
#4  July 28, 2017, 06:06:02 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
Hello, couldn't get it runing on win 7x64, maybe I missed something regarding compatibility/sys requeriments?
#5  July 28, 2017, 06:11:19 pm
Are you receiving an error message? If not, try downloading DirectX 9.0c June 2010.
#6  July 28, 2017, 08:09:23 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Put the demo in a zip, windows phones cant download it since its a .msi file
It says my phone doesn't support the file type.
#7  July 29, 2017, 04:39:20 am
    • Argentina
Are you receiving an error message? If not, try downloading DirectX 9.0c June 2010.

uninstalled fc, installed that dir x build, restarted, installed fc and I still get this

:(
#8  July 29, 2017, 08:19:05 am
#9  July 29, 2017, 11:54:14 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Ill try it again, I just mention it because 90% of the time my windows phone is where I how I get downloads
#10  July 30, 2017, 06:52:26 pm
    • Argentina
well fuck, i get this every time I try to install de developer's kit

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I've ran it as admin and tried several times but it's always the same :/
#11  July 30, 2017, 07:01:31 pm
@c00p: Did you try uninstalling the redistributable first, then installing the sdk?
#12  July 30, 2017, 07:09:32 pm
    • Argentina
will try now
#13  July 30, 2017, 08:06:32 pm
#14  July 30, 2017, 09:55:27 pm
    • Argentina
it didn't, but the steam version did work

however, I also can't read a thing that appears in the program. looks nice, but I can't really test it the way it is
#15  July 31, 2017, 08:28:20 am
@c00p: So there is no text showing on the screen at all?
#16  July 31, 2017, 11:16:13 pm
    • Argentina
yeah, text shows up, I'd say everything is working, but as Trololo said and exemplified with an image, the text is barely if not readable at all, at least in my 1366x768 display. An option to change resolution or the text font surely fixes this  :)
#17  July 31, 2017, 11:28:05 pm
@c00p: I see the problem, text isn't being scaled properly, will have a fix up later today.
#18  August 01, 2017, 07:48:15 pm
@c00p: Update is live, let me know how it looks now.
#19  August 02, 2017, 02:21:14 am
    • Argentina
I uninstalled and reinstalled from Steam, it says version is 4.3.8.8.1.17 -dunno if that's right-

It didn't autoscale, what I tried was scaling the font to the highest value -125- but it still wasn't very pleasurable, specially for long hours  of work

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#20  August 03, 2017, 02:30:13 am
@c00p: new update is ready I increased the font size a bit, also you don't have to uninstall the FC it should automatically update when you start Steam.